Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: When Harry and Ron crash Mr. Weasley's flying Ford Anglia into the Whomping Willow, Ron broke more than just his wand. As he and Harry argue whether Ron should go to the hospital wing, a certain potion's professor makes the decision for them. Taking the opportunity to scold Harry before Minerva can simply slap his wrist in response to his misdeeds, Severus doesn't expect to cause the child to have a flat-out panic attack... or to notice just how thin he has gotten over the summer.

Takes Place: 2nd Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Stern Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 5971
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), McGonagall, Pomfrey, Ron Read: 3330
Rated: K+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Panic attack
Series: None
Challenges: A Broken Wrist and a Panic Attack
Published: 19 Jun 2021 - Updated: 19 Jun 2021
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Weeping Willow by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (5971 words) Printer

The End.
MellarkandArt is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Weeping Willow also liked 667 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5