Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: “I- I wasn’t trying to kill myself, Professor,” Harry said softly.

Snape glared at him, only slightly less cold than usual. “Then just what were you trying to do?”

“I was just going to… cut myself.”

Snape blinked and kept his eyes closed for a moment, rolling them as he opened them once more. “Obviously.”

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Self-harm, Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 27 Jun 2021 - Updated: 05 Jul 2021
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Part 1 by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2648 words) Printer

So this was basically written as a coping mechanism for myself to try to prevent me from relapsing. I have struggled with self-harm since I was thirteen, and sometimes it seems like I'm doing really well and I've moved past it but then I'll see something that makes me think of it and I'll just crave it. I don't even know the last time I did it, but I have not done it once this year and I'm hoping to keep it that way. The sensible part of me is hoping for that, anyway.

Trigger warning for self-harm in the form of cutting and anything else you might feel uncomfortable with is listed in the tags.

2. Part 2 by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1810 words) Printer

3. Part 3 by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1328 words) Printer

Trigger warning: this chapter contains a self-harm scene. It is not overly graphic but it still exists so just keep that in mind. There is also talk of suicide.

4. Part 4 by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1820 words) Printer

5. Part 5 by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1307 words) Printer

The End.
MellarkandArt is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked Scissors also liked 761 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5