Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: They are winter, all darkness and bone-white skin, surviving on air that knives into them at each breath. Severus has always known this about himself, but it is devastating to see it in someone else, in the very child he has vowed to protect.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape Comforts Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Injured!Harry Word count: 1647
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2069
Rated: T
Warnings: Self-harm
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 09 Jul 2021 - Updated: 09 Jul 2021
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hello, I listened to really sad music for three hours and this happened. It sat on my desktop for ages because I kept trying to figure out a way to continue it, got fed up and forgot about it. I came across it again when sorting files and realized that I prefer where it ends so I’m putting it up as a one shot here. This style of writing is much more poetic than I normally attempt but I’m happy with it. TRIGGER WARNING: there is self-harm and abuse of a child discussed in here.
Table of Contents

1. The Fires of Winter by MagnificentAndStrange [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1647 words) Printer

The End.
MagnificentAndStrange is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked The Fires of Winter also liked 512 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5