Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: When Harry runs away from Privet Drive after blowing up Aunt Marge, he makes his way to the Leaky Cauldron only to meet Professor Dumbledore there. Instead of being allowed to stay in the Leaky Cauldron on his own, Dumbledore has him stay with a man who owes him a favour...
The strangest thing about living with Severus Snape is not that Snape doesn't consume people's hearts for breakfast but rather that he decides Potter ought to be old enough not to need constant supervision and treats him (mostly) accordingly.

Takes Place: 3rd summer Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: General
Tags: None Word count: 7766
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore Read: 9841
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 28 Sep 2021 - Updated: 05 Nov 2021
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Kitthalia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2514 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by Kitthalia [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1930 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3 by Kitthalia [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (3322 words) Printer

To be continued...
Kitthalia is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked Staying with Snape also liked 509 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5