Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: continued! "every witch or wizard is born with a Daemon, a physical manifestation of your soul in animal form. Harry is no exception to this, but his Daemon is a bit...odd. of course, chaos ensues."

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape Comforts Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Abuse Recovery Word count: 1399
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 967
Rated: T
Warnings: Emotional Abuse
Series: None
Challenges: The Shape of your Soul
Published: 08 Nov 2021 - Updated: 08 Nov 2021
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by RiddikuLiss [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1399 words) Printer

Hello! Me again! I realise I have been gone for quite some time but I have a desire to write again, completely out of the blue too! I know I said I’d continue the “shape of your soul” challenge eventually, so here it is. I’ll be honest I have no idea where I’m going to go with this, this has all been a late night spur of the moment thing- but I hope you enjoy! (I own no rights to Harry Potter or any of the characters, but I guess I can take a little bit of credit for their cute little daemons) (I also apologise for any spelling or grammar mistakes, its very late where I am, and I haven't much desire to go through and check)

To be continued...
RiddikuLiss is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Shape Of Your Soul also liked 101 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5