Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: They're stranded in the middle of nowhere, on the run, in the biting cold of a ceaseless winter. Severus has to make sure Potter survives.

No matter the cost.

** my response to this year's Winter Fest 2021**

Awards:
Story Notes:
I'm just getting an early start; it is freezing cold here, so imagine me dramatically shivering behind my laptop as I am typing.
Table of Contents

1. The Beast by Hopeless Wanderer [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2414 words) Printer

The prompts used for this work are as follows:

- Christmas on the run, can be an alternate universe of Harry and/or Snape being on the run from Voldemort and having...

- Winter camping.

- Hypothermia. Harry and Severus must share body warmth to survive. (briefly mentioned)

- Snape makes Harry tea.

- Panic attacks, anxiety. (mentioned)

The End.
Hopeless Wanderer is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked The Beast also liked 272 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5