Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry just wants his mum and dad. Snape just wants to keep him alive.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape is Kind Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > Winter fest 2021, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst
Tags: Addicted!Harry Word count: 1275
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Ron Read: 1588
Rated: T
Warnings: Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 27 Nov 2021 - Updated: 27 Nov 2021
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Mirror of Self-Destruction by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1275 words) Printer

I started writing this the day I read the first chapter of Shatter by Kitthalia which is an amazing story! I'm somewhat obsessed with the mirror of erised and it's such a sad chapter in the book that I aim to make even more angsty because I am who I am.

This takes place over the Christmas holidays in first year, so I figured that it might make for a good entry for the 2021 winter fic fest! It also serves to fill the "Nervous Breakdown" space in my Bad Things Happen Bingo.

TW: suicide attempt and overall dark thoughts of a young child, nothing terribly graphic but stay safe!

The End.
MellarkandArt is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Mirror of Self-Destruction also liked 230 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5