Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Sometimes surviving means more than withstanding what is fated to occur. Sometimes it means finding a safe place to hide, or facing death to protect another’s life.

Sometimes it means letting go,

Sometimes it means holding on.

Takes Place: 7th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape Comforts Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > Winter fest 2021 Genres: General
Tags: Injured!Snape Word count: 7222
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2600
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 04 Dec 2021 - Updated: 04 Dec 2021
Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:
Happy Holidays for all those celebrating winter holidays! I absolutely love the idea of Snape and Harry being on the run and having to work together and scrape a living from an unforgiving world, so I couldn’t resist this fic fest. I hope you enjoy!
Table of Contents

1. Safeguard by MagnificentAndStrange [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (7222 words) Printer

The End.
MagnificentAndStrange is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Safeguard also liked 380 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5