Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When Harry is attacked at school he feels like he's an entirely different person living in the shell of who he used to be. This is a story of trauma and Harry's fight towards recovery.

Takes Place: 2nd Year Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 9063
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 26108
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Rape, Self-harm, Sexual Abuse, Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 10 Dec 2021 - Updated: 20 Dec 2021
Awards:
Story Notes:
This story contains the sexual assault of a minor - non-graphic but heavily implied. This content may be triggering to some, and I encourage you to stop here if this topic has a negative impact on your mental health. As this story focuses on not only the event itself, but the aftermath and recovery of the event, it may also contain references to depression, fleeting moments of suicidal ideaology and thoughts of self-harm and the grim reality of the thoughts and feelings of a child who has been sexually abused/assaulted. I have tagged for this possibility. Reader discretion is advised! 
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by LaileeJane [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4180 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by LaileeJane [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4883 words) Printer

To be continued...
LaileeJane is the author of 15 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked The Unlikely Protector also liked 614 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5