Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: “Do you like it?” Severus asked, feigning nonchalance. “I know it’s not the same color, but they were all out of brown…”

“Are you sure they were out of brown or are you just incapable of buying something in a color other than black?”

It was still a touchy subject, then.

OR

Severus may have kind of, sort of, inadvertently yet possibly purposely murdered Harry's teddy bear. So he does what any decent Potions Professor/Psycho Guardian Angel would do and replaces it, obviously. Whether or not it's enough for Harry to forgive him remains to be seen. This story is part of the series, that's the thing about illicit affairs. The previous story in the series is Illicit Affairs. The next story in the series is The Weather Outside Is Frightful.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Kind Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, Fluff, Humor
Tags: Abuse Recovery, Hufflepuff!Harry Word count: 1085
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2065
Rated: K+
Warnings: Sexual Abuse
Series: that's the thing about illicit affairs
Challenges: None
Published: 12 Dec 2021 - Updated: 12 Dec 2021
Awards:
Story Notes:
this one-shot is majorly based on a moment in chapter 11 of the main fic in this series, Illicit Affairs, which I highly recommend reading if you want to understand any of this at all. But if you only want to read this, that's cool too!

TWs: very light discussions of child sexual abuse, you likely wouldn't even know what the characters are talking about without context from the main fic.
Table of Contents

1. Bob the Bear by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1085 words) Printer

The End.
MellarkandArt is the author of 22 other stories. This story is part of the series, that's the thing about illicit affairs. The previous story in the series is Illicit Affairs. The next story in the series is The Weather Outside Is Frightful.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Bob the Bear also liked 112 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5