Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry never expected anyone to care. He never expected anyone to be there to pick up the pieces after he takes the final step. Badly injured and suffering the effects of long term abuse, does Harry now have the strength to take a step in a different direction?

Maybe. Maybe with a little help.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Bullying, Emotional Abuse, Neglect, Physical Abuse, Self-harm, Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 08 Jan 2022 - Updated: 08 Jan 2022
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Siff16 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (717 words) Printer

It has been a long time since I have written anything and figured- hey why not try fanfiction. I apologize though because I am very rusty and was never that fantastic anyways (just being honest - it takes a lot to be “good” imo). But, you don’t get to where you want to go by standing still. So here we go…

Thank you to everyone who reads this. Reviews are always appreciated but never expected :)

2. Chapter 2 by Siff16 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (245 words) Printer

These chapters are probably going to be pretty short. Sorry! But if I make it a goal to make them long I probably just won’t write at all.

So here is chapter 2

To be continued...
Siff16 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked One Step at a Time also liked 393 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5