Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Snape finds Harry in the halls, high out of his mind. Snape could have immediately turned the boy in for suspension, but he didn't. He actually cared about the boy's recovery.

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape Comforts Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Addicted!Harry Word count: 4560
Main Characters: Draco Read: 1606
Rated: T
Warnings: Drug use, Profanity, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 12 Feb 2022 - Updated: 12 Feb 2022
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hey, this was more of a vent fic than anything, so the scene where he is being restrained is based on my experiences at the mental hospital's adolescents ward, and having to hear people being restrained. It was traumatizing for me, and it might also be not so fun to read about?

This is unbeta'd, so if there is a mistake, please let me know!
Table of Contents

1. You're not in this alone, let me break this awkward silence by Air_Is_Here [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4560 words) Printer

The End.
Air_Is_Here is the author of 5 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5