When Harry was snatched and being hold in a cell by the death eaters, Snape is ordered to rescue him by any means.
As they recover, truths and revelations come to the surface. Along with matters of conflicts, family, duties and guilt.
The boy who lived, chained by a prophecy. And the spy, whose life soon to be owned thrice. Despite their grievances, their similarities create an unlikely bond between them.
“Without the sun, the moon, too, shall lose it’s light.” (Story starts at summer after year 4, and will continue till the end of deathly hallows)
|Takes Place: 5th summer, 5th Year, 6th summer, 6th Year, 7th summer, 7th Year
|Snape flavour: Angry Snape, Canon Snape, Comforting Snape, Depressed Snape, Kind Snape, Loving Snape, Secretive Snape
|Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Healer Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape
||Genres: Angst, Family, Fluff, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Supernatural
|Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Hospitalization, Injured!Harry, Injured!Snape, Kidnapped, Kidnapped!Harry
||Word count: 66676
|Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Eileen Prince, Lucius, McGonagall, Narcissa, Original Character
12 Apr 2022 - Updated:
19 Oct 2022
Fic is originally posted on Ao3, now crossed posted onto fanfiction.net and here :)
There are illustrations by me starting from ch2, since I can’t upload them here into the chapters, do check them out in tumblr #CDA :)
I’m a non-English speaker, so any comments, criticisms and advice on writing are much appreciated, thank you for reading!
1. Ch 1 Impending by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 3] (697 words)
2. Ch 2 Viola Sororia by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 5] (1584 words)
3. Ch 3 Counting Blessings by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 4] (1569 words)
4. Ch 4 Then he shall tear it by its wings, but shall not sever it. by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 5] (2784 words)
5. Chapter 5 A change of plans by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 4] (3899 words)
6. Chapter 6 Imbalance by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 3] (4000 words)
7. Ch 7 Everything will be alright by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 3] (5243 words)
8. Ch 8 No Promises by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 3] (5709 words)
9. Ch 9 Scotch and Tabby by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 3] (5872 words)
10. Ch 10 Waited, Awaits, Waiting by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 4] (5267 words)
11. Ch 11 Sunrise by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 2] (6074 words)
For better effect, read this chapter two times, and for the second round do listen to "Nessun Dorma"/ "Nier--Dispossession" while reading :D
12. Ch 12 No longer human by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 3] (5292 words)
"Disqualified as a human being. I have now ceased utterly to be a human being."
-"No longer human" by Osamu Dazai-
Recommended Music for the chapter: Gnossienne No.3 by Erik Satie
13. Ch 14 The Sacred Twenty-Ninth by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 1] (5949 words)
“People are fascinating. They're so unique and I think what's more fascinating is the reason behind the physical characteristic, the enigma, that's where the gold dust is.”
If you're wondering where is ch 13, it is a comic chapter! sadly I can put photos here, so here's the links:
14. Ch 15 A beginning of something by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 1] (6460 words)
"Apple, the fall of man, and the redemption from that fall"
Recommended Music: Gniossiene No. 1 by Erik Satie
15. Ch 16 Malfoys, refuted by Mogu2mochi [Reviews - 1] (6277 words)
"Narcissa: "Will you, Severus, watch over my son, Draco, as he attempts to fulfil the Dark Lord's wishes?"
Snape: "I will."
Narcissa: "And will you, to the best of your ability, protect him from harm?"
Snape: I will."
-"Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince" by J.K. Rowling-
Recommended music: Awakening by Luke Faulkner
To be continued...
is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Cantus Dimindium Argenteum
also liked 152 other stories