Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: In an alternative universe, Harry Potter is raised by Severus Snape and Regulus Black, after being rescued from the Durselys at the age of three. How will the wizarding world react when the Boy-Who-Lives is sorted into Slytherin and the presumed dead Severus Snape and Regulus Black start working at Hogwarts?

Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 21 May 2022 - Updated: 30 May 2022
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Journey to Diagon Alley by ineffablecrepes [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4555 words) Printer

Certain pieces of text and dialogue have been taken from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone. Dialogue is from Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter Five, Diagon Alley.

(Normally I'd bold italic the dialouge that comes directly from the book, but until I can figure how to do that without affecting the rest of the sentence, then most things will be plain text.

2. Hogwarts, here we come! by ineffablecrepes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4444 words) Printer

1. Some dialogue and text have been taken from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (or Sorcerer's Stone), Chapter 6, The Journey from Platform Nine and Three Quarters

2. Some text has been taken from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 6, The Portkey

To be continued...
ineffablecrepes is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked So, you stole the saviour of the Wizarding World... also liked 127 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5