Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Severus has seen many a kind of strangeness in his years of life. However, none seem to even grace the presence of one certain mystery - Harry Potter. The boy leads trouble from the moment he set foot on the stones of Hogwarts, and yet, the troubles seem deeper and much darker than usual.

The more he tries to untangle the mystery of a certain Potter, the more he gets tangles in the mess. Will it be that Severus can know Harry, or will it be that he looses his own identity?

Awards:
Story Notes:
I do NOT own any of the characters in this story(alright...except for the OCs. Those babies are mine).
I do NOT encourage plagiarism. Please do NOT copy this work elsewhere.

Hope you enjoy the story!💖
Table of Contents

1. Prologue by DeathAngel [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (136 words) Printer

Reading the tags, I know that you guys believe this to be just another story where Snape rescues Harry and all that. But trust me, this story has way more things to it that you guys can even imagine.
*evil smirk*

2. Speech and Scar by DeathAngel [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1476 words) Printer

The standard Slytherin speech is given. Friends are made and secrets are relived.

3. First Class and First Detain by DeathAngel [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1427 words) Printer

Harry's first Potions class sure has some pretty(maybe not pretty) shocks for Severus in store.

4. The Lion, The Snake and The Friend by DeathAngel [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1866 words) Printer

As an encounter between Harry and a certain Weasley reveals some mysteries, Harry has a heart to heart conversation with a friend.

To be continued...
DeathAngel is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Soul of Death also liked 130 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5