Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: In the depths of the dungeons of Hogwarts, a school for witchcraft and wizardry, there was a dour man teaching his least favorite class of the day, fifth year potions. It was only his least favorite because of the amount of cauldron melting dunderheads in it. In particular, a defiant raven hair brat known as Potter.

However, on this day, the Potter brat held a mystery the potions master wanted to get to the bottom of. Earlier, when Potter had reached to grab potion supplies, his sleeve had slightly risen, revealing what Severus knew was a bruise. From the brief glance the Professor had gotten, it had looked like the injury wrapped around his wrist. The injury someone would receive if they were grabbed too hard by someone. 

Unfortunately, as a Professor, Severus was required to ask questions if he had any inkling of anyone hurting a student. Severus braced himself and looked around his classroom to make sure no one had blown up yet. He sighed silently and banished both Longbottom's and Potter's potions. They looked like they were both at the brink of exploding into a sticky mess. Why couldn't he have one class without exploding cauldrons? Was it that hard to just follow directions?

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape Comforts Completed: Yes
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Abuse Recovery Word count: 9403
Main Characters: McGonagall Read: 2307
Rated: K+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 07 Sep 2022 - Updated: 07 Sep 2022
Awards:
Story Notes:
I have not written anything for a long time so please be kind :)

One shot, anyone is welcome to continue on if they want
Table of Contents

1. Finally seen by Swamygliders [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (9403 words) Printer

The End.
Swamygliders is the author of 17 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Hidden truths also liked 261 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5