Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 2]
[Contribute to Round Robin]
Summary: Troy Prather is the most popular writer this year. He's also a student at Hogwarts with a lightning bolt scar. That's right. Troy Prather is actually Harry Potter. Lost and alone with no way to be heard and everyone believing him to be a liar, He's turned to writing under the pen name, Troy Prather, and for the first time, Snape seems to like him. Not that he knows it of course.

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: Snape is Depressed Completed: No
Categories: Big Brother Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Fluff
Tags: None Word count: 1351
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 1183
Rated: K
Warnings: Character Bashing
Series: None
Challenges: Snape's New Favorite Morning Read
Published: 04 Oct 2022 - Updated: 17 Oct 2022
Awards:
Story Notes:
Troy Prather is an anagram for Harry Potter.
Table of Contents

1. A New Regime by Skylar Kay Nash [Reviews - 0] (480 words) Printer

Troy prather may just be Harry's pen name, but he's also Harry's way of resisting.

2. The Fluttering Of Owls by Skylar Kay Nash [Reviews - 2] (871 words) Printer

Snape loves reading Troy Prather, and after an attack on Umbridge, the paper is banned.....

To be continued...
Skylar Kay Nash is the author of 12 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Troy Prather also liked 220 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5