Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Loving You Is My Escape
It was ten minutes before Draco emerged from the Manor. He let out a gasp of shock, when he saw Harry. Harry offered a weak smile.

"Where is the dark lord?" He asked, hoarsely.

"Are you mental?! Why would you be looking for him?" Malfoy demanded, stepping out of the gate. He knelt beside Potter, and took in the boy's ragged appearance. He was bloodied, bruised, and it was obvious he had a broken rib.

'Does he want to die?' Malfoy thought to himself.

"Please, Malfoy. If you know where he is, please, take me to him." Harry pleaded. Malfoy hesitated.

"You can't fight like this, Potter. You'll be killed." He replied.

Potter smiled. "I know." He whispered. Draco could hardly breath. He wanted to die?

"Why?" He asked.

"Don't you see? everyone I love will die if I don't. Besides, what's the point in living half dead, when I should be dead anyway?" Potter answered. Draco was soon joined by his father. He froze when he saw Harry.

"Bring him in." He sai, rather harshly, to Draco. His son nodded, and obeyed.

Lucious led them through to a dining room, and Harry was half dragged into the room, by Draco.

"Potter, you can't let him do this. Fight back." Draco whispered.

"Bring him here." A delighted voice said, and it was high, cold. Harry looked up, and saw the familiar red eyes, and pale grey skin. He almost smiled, as he was set down before Voldemort, as gently as Draco could manage.

There was silence. Voldemort beamed at the boy, as he turned to the Death eaters around him. He said something, but Harry wasn't paying attention.

He was watching the snake. He gently patted its head. The snake allowed it. Nagini. She seemed delighted. Potter guessed he'd be fed to her once it was all over.

Then, it all faded to black.
Chapter End Notes:
what do you think happened?