Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Chapter 1
It was a stormy evening in the outskirts of Wiltshire, and it was a hard night for the family living in the manor. The reason this is a hard night is because tonight marks the 15-year-long disappearance of the youngest Malfoy.

Inside the sun room, a couple stared at a family portrait hanging over the fireplace. The portrait consisted of two adults with pale blond and black hair respectively, with the eldest male holding an identical toddler boy. The younger adult was holding a bleary-eyed infant girl in his arms with a bright grin on his face.

The black-haired male in the portrait was sitting on the couch underneath a warm blanket and leaning against his husband's shoulder, lost in a flashback of when his precious baby girl was born..

Flashback starts
Severus Prince-Malfoy was laying in a bed, exhausted but enthralled as he stared at the tiny infant in his arms. This was the product of his and Lucius's love.. a life that he carried for nine months..

Bundled in a snow-white blanket, the baby blinked open bleary emerald eyes to stare at her mother.

Lucius entered the room with a curious ten-month-old Draco in his arms.

The young child curiously eyed the baby in his "Mama's" arms. Poor thing was too young to know his actual mother, and since Severus was raising him, it only made sense to call Severus "Mama".

"Mama?" Draco cooed, noticing the new person in the room.

"Say hello to your new baby sister, Dragon. Her name is Yue Carina Prince-Malfoy," the exhausted wizard whispered before falling asleep with his daughter still cradled in his arms.

After having a house-elf take Draco back to his nursery, Lucius gently lifted his daughter up into his own arms and kissed her forehead before placing her into a bassinet next to the bed.

He smiled at his baby daughter, and hugged his mate close to his chest before finally drifting off into Morpheus's embrace.
Flashback ends


A tear ran down Severus's cheek as he thought about the baby he lost fifteen years ago. Yue, his beloved little moon, was only about two weeks old when their manor was raided by the Order of the Phoenix.

Her terrified cries haunted his memories, but he knew that as much as his heart ached, he and Lucius still had Draco to take care of. That being said, Severus never stopped loving her or praying to find her again.

Since Draco's biological mother, Narcissa Elise Black-Malfoy, had died in childbirth, Severus stepped up and helped Lucius to take care of him. Eventually, Sev started to care for the baby as his own son.

Before long, he ended up falling in love with Lucius and had a child with him. And then, just two weeks after giving birth, his child was taken away from him. It seemed that he was not allowed to be happy at all...

''I hope you know we love you, Yue.. Happy Birthday, Little Moon,'' was his last thought before crying himself into an exhausted and dreamless sleep.

Little did he know, on 4 Privet Drive in Little Whinging, Surrey, a small girl with twinkling green eyes curled into a ball while trapped in a broom closet under the stairs. ''Happy Birthday, Lia,''