Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry's fourth year is about to begin, but new Death Eater attacks bring the precarious state of the Wizarding world into stark relief. But Harry isn't about to let that get in the way of being a regular teenager, even if this year Hogwarts is a bit more dangerous than usual... This story is part of the series, Wishing on the Winds. The previous story in the series is Bluebirds and Birthday Candles. The next story in the series is Doves and Daffodils.

Rated: T
Warnings: Bullying, Character Bashing, Romance/Het
Series: Wishing on the Winds
Challenges: None
Published: 25 Feb 2023 - Updated: 25 Feb 2023
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by TheTransfiguredCanary [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (16940 words) Printer

I got the plague. That is legitimately the only way I was able to get this out to you guys so quickly! XD
I know this is probably a lot shorter than you guys were expecting. But this story isn't nearly as exciting as the original fourth year. There are no dragon fights, or grindylow attacks. Just a teenager being a teenager. Which I think is still important to touch on.

So here is the sequel to Bluebird and Birthday Candles.

Enjoy!

The End.
TheTransfiguredCanary is the author of 2 other stories. This story is part of the series, Wishing on the Winds. The previous story in the series is Bluebirds and Birthday Candles. The next story in the series is Doves and Daffodils.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Shooting Star also liked 74 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5