Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

Blood, I have learnt, is thicker than water.

- The life of a fallen Prince, as remembered by the father he had never known.

This story is part of the series, Forget Me Not (inspired by lesyeuxverts' like poppy and memory). The next story in the series is it is time (for it to be time).
This story is part of the series, Fanfics of Fanfics. The previous story in the series is Portrait of a Swan (Ugly Duckling by Morgana). The next story in the series is it is time (for it to be time).

Awards: Feature
Story Notes:

Finally a Severitus update from me! I wanted to do something against the fact that there is not enough Severitus poetry or podfic in this world. For the podfic (narrated version of this fic), go to https://archive.org/details/ouroboros-in-tribute and enjoy!

It felt wrong to apply the MCD tag, but something like it is referenced in the poem. (For fans of happy endings: Know that not all is as it seems.)

This would not have been nearly as good without a whole bunch of people helping me.
- Klari, who spent hours and hours workshopping this poem with me. I'm grateful beyond words.
- the writers on the HP Fanfic Writers' Guild who brainstormed titles with me
- Out of the Auditary mod thriceandonce who graciously provided me with the extension needed for the double submission to HP Poetry and OotA
- my beta listener, silksnep who gave feedback and encouragement on my first podfic (this one)
- and last but not least, to all those who listened to me griping, ranting and squealing about this thing...
Thank you all. Thank you so much.

Table of Contents

1. Ouroboros in Tribute by SerenaEW [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (767 words) Printer

This work is submitted for:
- February Ficlets (Verselets) Challenge: Day 19: Blood is thicker than water
- HP Poetry:
-- N1: Severitus Poetry (SerenaEW)
-- N2: Sonnets (dandelionconstellation)
- P&S Bingo Fic Fest:
-- Card 9: B5: Harry is an adult and is Snape’s son, adopted or otherwise
-- Card 10: B1: Someone has gone missing
-- Card 11: G4: Mocking destiny
- Out of the Auditary: Poetry

The End.
SerenaEW is the author of 10 other stories. This story is part of the series, Forget Me Not (inspired by lesyeuxverts' like poppy and memory). The next story in the series is it is time (for it to be time).
This story is part of the series, Fanfics of Fanfics. The previous story in the series is Portrait of a Swan (Ugly Duckling by Morgana). The next story in the series is it is time (for it to be time).

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5