Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Winter break of Harry’s first year at Hogwarts brings awful memories of his life with the Dursleys and new stresses in the forms of Quidditch rivalry and wizarding biases. Still trying to figure out what Hagrid’s three-headed dog is guarding, Harry’s also struggling to adapt to a world that he didn’t know existed mere months ago. When fighting between the Slytherin and Gryffindor teams gets out of hand, Harry suffers because of it and Snape must help him begin to heal.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape Comforts Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > Bingo! Fic Fest, Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Injured!Harry Word count: 10530
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 3248
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Bullying, Physical Abuse, Self-harm, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 12 May 2023 - Updated: 12 May 2023
Awards: Feature
Story Notes:
This fic was written for the Potions and Snitches Bingo Challenge, I filled every prompt in the purple bingo card (card #6, I believe) for a blackout. Some prompts are only vaguely referred to or mentioned in a comment by another character, others are part of the plot. Please read the tags of this fic, as those will be the things that will have a bigger focus in the story. Self-harming and Abuse are both heavily featured in this fic, if you think that that will trigger you in anyway, this might not be the fic to read right now. Please take care of yourself!
Table of Contents

1. Understanding by MagnificentAndStrange [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (10530 words) Printer

The End.
MagnificentAndStrange is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked Understanding also liked 968 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5