Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Snape's Confession is the sequel to Lost Perspective. Harry's revenge led to Snape being brutally tortured at the hands of Voldemort. During Snape's convalescence, he and Harry try to reconcile themselves to their relationship. Harry learns far more about the Potions master and his family than he had bargained for. This story is part of the series, Lost Perspective Series. The previous story in the series is Lost Perspective.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 7
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Angst, General
Tags: None Word count: 24848
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 24475
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: Lost Perspective Series
Challenges: None
Published: 05 Feb 2005 - Updated: 05 Nov 2005
Awards:
Story Notes:

Note for Alan Rickman fans: If you notice several (30?) totally gratuitous references to Alan Rickman films (names, places, events) dotted throughout the text you are not imagining things. I was just doing it to amuse myself really...

The story so far: In Lost Perspective Harry discovers that Snape is his father and, in revenge, betrays him to Voldemort. They escape, but not before Snape has been severely tortured. Harry learns that he has been under the influence of the Obligatus Curse… He is desperate to find out more about his parents’ relationship…

‘Snape’s Confession’ focuses on Harry and Severus and their reactions. Angst, soul-searching and some humour thrown in for good measure...The story follows on immediately from the end of Lost Perspective. Harry has just had his first abortive conversation with his father…

Disclaimer: All ‘cannon’ characters are the property of JKR. No copyright infringement is intended.

Table of Contents

1. Good Intentions by Bellegeste [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3975 words) Printer

2. Small Talk by Bellegeste [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2804 words) Printer

3. An Eventful Morning by Bellegeste [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4368 words) Printer

4. The Young Death Eater by Bellegeste [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5631 words) Printer

I have thrown a lot of ideas into the mix in this chapter. Some of you may not agree with this version of Snape's history... Is it OC for Snape to tell Harry so much? Well, the story is called Snape's Confession!

Snape's past is Dark. I make no apology for that.

btw: the French motif started with the reference to Delaford (which was, in itself, an AR reference to Sense and Sensibility) and it grew from there...

5. Snape Makes a Concession by Bellegeste [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1954 words) Printer

Blame my friend Hilary for the Rimbaud - she dared me!

6. The Morning After... by Bellegeste [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2473 words) Printer

7. The Power of potions by Bellegeste [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3643 words) Printer

The End.
Bellegeste is the author of 1 other stories. This story is part of the series, Lost Perspective Series. The previous story in the series is Lost Perspective.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Lost Perspective II : SNAPE'S CONFESSION also liked 663 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5