Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarhalf-star
[Contribute to Round Robin]
Summary: Both Harry and Severus need to go into hiding, and Dumbledore decides to hide them together. Severus notices that Harry is falling into depression, and helps Harry through his agony. This story is part of the series, !Round Robins!. The next story in the series is Muggle Studies.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: General
Tags: None Word count: 5713
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 12850
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: !Round Robins!
Challenges: None
Published: 06 Mar 2005 - Updated: 26 May 2007
Awards:
Story Notes:

This story was written by the StarLight Round Robin Group, a HP and SS RoundRobin Community. Please review individual chapters, as individual authors wrote them.

To learn more information about it, see our profile.

It's during the summer of the seventh year, and Harry is living at the Dursleys. Somehow, Harry is captured by Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters. Voldemort comes up with a new sadistic idea and decides to blind Harry. He succeeds, but right after he does so, Severus manages to escape with Harry, therefore breaking his cover as Spy. Both Harry and Severus needs to go into hiding, and Dumbledore decides to hide them together. Severus notices that Harry is falling into depression, helps Harry through his agony.

Please note that this is a Round Robin challenge.

Midnight Darkness Roster:
Response to Firestar's Challenge

1. Firestar
2. linden_winter
3. Mila
4. bloodredend
5. Audiaa
6. Starangel
7. open
8. open
9. open

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Firestar [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (824 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3 by Alim Siemanym [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (727 words) Printer

4. Chapter 4 by BloodRedEnd [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1644 words) Printer

5. Chapter 5 by chips challenge [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (866 words) Printer

To be continued...
Starlight is the author of 0 other stories. This story is part of the series, !Round Robins!. The next story in the series is Muggle Studies.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked Midnight Darkness also liked 934 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5