Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Post HBP. He tricked the Dark Lord, all of his followers, and all of the Order into thinking he was the most devoted Death Eater alive. But his plan went deeper than that. It was by far the biggest, most twisted, not to mention all together dangerous, scheme he had ever put into practice. Not slash.

Takes Place: None Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Misc > All written in Snape's POV, Misc Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, General
Tags: None Word count: 2274
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 1614
Rated: T
Warnings: Torture
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 21 Aug 2005 - Updated: 21 Aug 2005
Awards:
Story Notes:

Summary: Post HBP. He tricked the Dark Lord, all of his followers, and all of the Order into thinking he was the most devoted Death Eater alive. But his plan went deeper than that. It was by far the biggest, most twisted, not to mention all together dangerous, scheme he had ever put into practice. Not slash.

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by J.K. Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

Authors Notes: This story came to me after reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I really didn’t like the idea that Snape was a bad guy, as he’s my favourite character. So… I came up with this piece of insanity to explain how he really isn’t evil, and how Dumbledore’s murder was all part of a bigger plot to rid the world of Voldemort. If you can bear with my over active imagination I think you’ll find this fanfic enjoyable. I know that I’m enjoying writing it.

Table of Contents

1. Prologue: The Death Eater Meeting by ethereal_glow [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2274 words) Printer

To be continued...
ethereal_glow is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Deception In Its Deepest also liked 764 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5