- This story can be taken one of two directions: Either:
- Harry and Draco are underage and still enrolled in Hogwarts, but both are tired of either the abuse they receive at home or (in Draco's case he may decide to run away because he doesn't want to follow his father's destructive path... or abuse). This should happen sometime in the summer and they can either meet on the way to ending up with Snape, or just both end up there somehow.
- Harry and Draco are both out of Hogwarts and are between 18-24. They need a change in their life (for whatever reason) and end up running off and meeting somewhere and end up settling their differences. Again, somehow they end up with Snape as their mentor, Apprentice Master, or something.
Bonus if: it's more than 6 chapters, well written, and the characters stay in character.
Bonus Challenge for option B: One of the guys leaves because he got a girl pregnant and doesn't know if he can deal with it... you choose if it's Harry or Draco, but Snape somehow ends up teaching them to man up and do what's right by the end of the story. The rest is up to you.
- Review of what's required:
- Must take some idea or theme from the song
- Must have Harry, Draco, and Snape as the focus of the story
- Must have some sort of realization and reconciliation between characters
- Harry and Draco should be running away at about the same time.