1. Harry Birthday, Harry by Arualcopia [Reviews - 10] (6078 words)
2. Number Twelve Grimmauld Place by Arualcopia [Reviews - 3] (5359 words)
3. Voices by Arualcopia [Reviews - 2] (5305 words)
4. Department of Mysteries by Arualcopia [Reviews - 2] (5415 words)
5. Baby Harry by Arualcopia [Reviews - 6] (6046 words)
So I tried to keep everyone in character… I know that I'm starting to change some personalities, but I hope that the transition is believable. If you have any suggestions please let me know… Oh and I must mention, I had a difficult time with Hagrid's dialect, so I need to give Nefla credit, she helped a lot.
6. Snape's Punishment by Arualcopia [Reviews - 4] (6077 words)
7. A Painful Transition by Arualcopia [Reviews - 2] (5558 words)
8. Diagon Alley by Arualcopia [Reviews - 15] (5842 words)
9. A Summer's End by Arualcopia [Reviews - 11] (6115 words)
10. Start of Term by Arualcopia [Reviews - 10] (5257 words)
11. Classes Begin by Arualcopia [Reviews - 13] (5311 words)
12. Classes Continue by Arualcopia [Reviews - 13] (5890 words)
13. Explosion by Arualcopia [Reviews - 15] (5851 words)
14. Fall Out by Arualcopia [Reviews - 12] (5677 words)
Surprise an early update. Oh and ten points to anyone who can spot the AYLNO reference. (Or a chocolate frog... but only one, because they're yummy.)
15. Just Harry by Arualcopia [Reviews - 6] (5626 words)
16. Owls, Plants and Professors by Arualcopia [Reviews - 28] (6273 words)
For everyone involved, thanks for featuring my story!
17. Back to the Dursley's by Arualcopia [Reviews - 7] (5721 words)
Thank you everyone for your reviews. I really find them encouraging… (as you may be able to tell, since I've updated a week earlier than usual.) Oh and I should warn you there's a bit of child abuse in this chapter...
18. A Vision by Arualcopia [Reviews - 4] (6154 words)
19. The Boy Who Lived by Arualcopia [Reviews - 9] (8943 words)
20. It's Time by Arualcopia [Reviews - 8] (7089 words)
21. The Escape by Arualcopia [Reviews - 11] (5098 words)
Warning: Torture and death in this chapter.
22. Repercussions and Recovery by Arualcopia [Reviews - 12] (6420 words)
Previously in HP and the F. Potion: Voldemort tries to get Harry. Snape rescues him. They're at Grimmauld Place. Harry goes a bit mad and is deaged. School starts. Bad stuff happens (mean DADA teacher, etc.). Harry and Snape start to get along better. Harry's having bad dreams/visions and wanders down to see Snape. One night, Harry's captured. Snape is caught as a spy. Lucius rescues Harry and Snape-resulting in his and Narcissa's death. A battered Snape and Harry floo/portkey to Grimmauld Place, with Draco along for the ride. Pomfrey checks them over, Harry seems to be "okay," but Snape's condition is grave...
23. Trust by Arualcopia [Reviews - 11] (6284 words)
Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I'm in my senior year of college, taking all 400 level Biology courses, and working part time. I'd like to remind people that this story is pre HBP and ignores the cannon information we find out in it (for the most part). Also, I'd like to give a special thanks to Sunsethill; my ever faithful beta (took her one day to beta!!!). And my friend, Nefla for helping me hammer out a not-so-boring chapter, Syllva for all her input, and Solitare (Emrald Eyes)/Kailanyui for their support. I'm collecting quite the staff!
I'd write a summary of past events, but I'm too tired right now to do it, and I really want to post. Basically, Snape and Harry were tortured, escaped/rescued, and were brought back to Grimmauld Place. Harry had to pick a guardian, because the Dursleys are dead... he chose Snape...
24. Ecalp Dluammirg by Arualcopia [Reviews - 23] (5289 words)
Warning... there is a bit of a cliffy at the end of this chapter and I don't know when I'll have the time to update ... 2 more months in the quarter and then graduation, moving, new job (hopefully), etc. But I'll try to write whenever I can. BTW, in my HP universe, chocolate frogs come in a box.
25. Unreality by Arualcopia [Reviews - 14] (8508 words)
It's been ages since I've updated, so if you can't remember what's happened in my story, here's a brief reminder:
Voldemort used a potion to control werewolves (the ferratilis potion) and sent them after Harry. Snape rescued him and brought him back to Grimmauld Place. There he discovered a dark artifact, put it on, and went crazy. In that state, he went to the Department of Mysteries to rescue Sirius from the veil only to be deaged to a baby. Afterwards, Snape took care of Harry, creating a potion to bring Harry back to his sixteen-year-old self. He was briefly five and went to his relatives only to discover they too were infected with the ferratilis potion, which was slowly killing them. Harry returned to school an eleven year old, and then was later aged to sixteen. He was captured in the hallway one night when he was on his way to see Snape. He was taken to Voldemort and tortured for four days before he and Snape were rescued by Lucius. Lucius and Narcissa were later killed, while Draco, Snape, and Harry escaped to Grimmauld Place. There, they recovered; Snape adopted Harry (and also gained custody of his godson Draco). Harry then fought with Draco, and was sent to his room. After a while of waiting for Snape to come, Harry decided to go find the man. First, he went to the bathroom and washed his face; there he heard an odd ringing in his ears, which turned to pain and he passed out. After that he looked for Snape only to discover a plate of chocolate frogs in the kitchen. He ate one and some of another, until he realized that they were poisoned. Meanwhile, Snape went to Harry's room to look for the boy, only to discover Harry was gone from Grimmauld Place...
26. Settling in to Hogwarts by Arualcopia [Reviews - 36] (5586 words)
To be continued...
is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 169 members. Members who liked Harry Potter and the Ferratilis Potion
also liked 1746 other stories