Hide Yourself Down in the Bayou by Snapegirl
Summary: Harry, Severus, Remus, Aria and Neil tour New Orleans on a relaxing getaway. But what starts out as a vacation quickly turns into something sinister, as the shadowy underworld of the Big Easy is revealed when The Midnight Society kidnaps the children to use in a ritual of darkest magic. Will feature vampires, voodoo queens, and shapeshifters, who have hidden for centuries down in the bayou, and could prove to be the most dangerous foes the Snapes have ever faced!
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character, Remus, Wormtail
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Kidnapped, Vampires
Takes Place: 4th summer
Warnings: Profanity, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: Hidden Away
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 12276 Read: 10234 Published: 17 Jan 2009 Updated: 13 Feb 2009
Healing the Harm by Snapegirl
Author's Notes:
Severus and Harry have a long discussion about the accident and Harry helps take care of Mia and Rosie in order to alleviate his guilt.
 

When the two Snapes arrived back at the house, they found Mel sitting at the kitchen table with Aurelia, drinking a cup of black coffee and sniffling into a dishtowel.  Her normally cheerful hazel eyes were dark with worry and sorrow for her only child, who had come very close to losing her life in that potions disaster. Her curly hair was hanging limply in her eyes and she looked every inch of her thirty-one years. 

Severus cast a swift glance at her and winced, for he had been very close to Mel when they were children, she was only two years his junior and she had regarded him as an older brother.  He had always protected her as a child, even going so far as to beat up local bullies who had been picking on her.  But now, to his everlasting shame, he had caused her to be hurt in the worst way a parent could be hurt. 

Harry saw Mel and felt his guilt increase tenfold.  Surely she couldn't stand the sight of him, since he should have made sure the lab was locked the way Severus told him and that Mia wasn't left alone.  But he had failed and now Mia and Rosie had suffered for it.  His eyes lit on the beagle, who was asleep in her bed beside the stove and he ran over to her and picked her up, bed and all. 

"You're gonna be okay, pup.  I love you, beagle," he murmured into her satin ear, swallowing hard as he looked down at his dog, Severus's first birthday present to him, whom he loved to pieces, who had almost died as well through his carelessness.

"Harry, go and bring Rosie into your room, I'll be along shortly," Severus ordered.

"Yes, sir." He  ducked his head and mumbled a quick hello and an I'm sorry to Mel before heading down the hall to his room.  For once he was happy to have been sent to his room, that way he didn't have to face Melody. 

As he reached his door, he heard his cousin say to his father, "Severus, that kid looks like hell, so try and go easy on him, it was an accident."

Harry was so shocked that Melody didn't blame him that he stumbled and almost fell into his room. 

Then he heard Severus reply, "I know that, and I'm sorry, Mel, it never should have happened.  I should have-"

"Severus, if you apologize to me one more time, I'm going to smack you good and hard.  You and your son, the pair of you blaming yourself for an accident.  Mia shouldn't have been down there either, you know.  There's no sense in you wallowing in guilt, Sev, just . . .chalk it up to a very bad mistake and go from there, okay?  All I care about is my little girl getting better."

"I'll make her well, Melody.  I promise."

"Good.  Now go and talk to Harry, before he drowns himself in guilt.  And no yelling, Severus."

Harry didn't wait to hear what Severus's response to that was, he ducked into his room and shut the door with the toe of his trainer, then settled down on the bed with Rosie's dog bed next to him.  He began to stroke the dog's head, over and over, struggling to keep his emotions under control.  Even if it sounded like Mel forgave him, he still felt terribly guilty over what had happened-what he had allowed to happen, a sharp voice in the back of his head growled.  He had promised to watch Mia and he had broken that promise.  He deserved to be yelled at or worse.

He began to pet the sleeping beagle again, silently thanking whatever angel watched over dogs for keeping Rosie alive long enough for his father to heal her with his potions. And then he thanked God for saving Mia too, because if she had died . . .Don't think about that, Harry.  Just don't.  He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to stem the tears that pooled behind them.  He didn't want his father to see him crying like a whiny seven-year-old, he was nearly fourteen. 

Severus entered the room a few moments later and Harry instinctively straightened and avoided his gaze, such responses were ingrained into him after a lifetime of living with his uncle, who had always insisted his nephew look at the ground and yet remain upright instead of slouching like a lazy bum.

Severus didn't speak for several moments, instead pulling out a chair and placing it some two feet away from where Harry was seated on his bed.  He then sat down and studied his son for a bit, noting immediately the way the boy refused to meet his gaze, the stiffened posture, as if he were bracing himself for a blow and the way Harry's hands curled into his palms. They were little things, but Severus read the signs easily.  Clearly Harry was remorseful and overwhelmed with guilt and a bit fearful of Severus's temper.

The silence was too much for Harry's nerves and he said, softly, "Dad, I really am sorry.  I should have watched Mia the way I promised, instead of leaving her with Rosie while I went to play Quidditch.  I forgot to lock the lab too, even though you've told me about a dozen times to do that soon as I'm finished.  Is Mia going to be okay?" his voice trembled and fresh tears threatened.

"She will be eventually, Harry.  The explosion . . .it burned her left cheek and arm and some of her hair also.  But with my potions she should heal in about a week or so.  She was very lucky.  Very lucky."

"How about Rosie, Dad?"

"Her too.  Her lungs were damaged by the potion fumes, but she too should heal up in a week or so, with repeat applications.  She's sleeping soundly because of a Sleeping Draught."

"That's good.  I . . .I was afraid I'd . . .that they would die . . ." Harry stammered.  "Because I was stupid and I didn't listen and . . .well, you know . . ."

"Look at me," Severus ordered quietly, then waited until his son had complied before continuing.  "While it is true that you should never leave a young child home without some kind of supervision, and you should have made sure my lab was locked as well, the blame for this does not lie entirely with you, Harry.  Much of it rests on me, for I was responsible for Mia as well and should have made sure you understood how to care for a small child before leaving her in your care.  But, as Melody said, what happened was a terrible accident, and you should not tear yourself apart over it.  Accidents happen and we all make mistakes. The most important thing now is healing the harm done, not pummeling yourself over things that cannot be changed."

"But . . .aren't you mad at me for being so irresponsible, sir? I could have killed Mia and Rosie because I went off to play Quidditch." Harry admitted miserably. 

"True, but I think now you know better, and I am as angry at myself as I was at you, son.  This might have been avoided if we were both thinking straight."

Harry was astonished to hear that Severus blamed himself for this disaster, whenever something had gone wrong at the Dursleys it had always been his fault, no matter what.  He had never had an adult authority figure ever shoulder blame for an incident the way Severus had just done.  It was bewildering, to say the least.  He cleared his throat, then gazed up at his father and asked, "What are you going to do to me for this? Cancel our trip to New Orleans?" They had been planning a two week trip to New Orleans with the Lupins as part of their summer holiday, going to stay at Remus's grandmother's house, which he had inherited upon her death and see the sights there.  Harry had been looking forward to seeing where Aria had grown up, he loved seeing new places. 

"Do you think that is a fair punishment?"

The thirteen-year-old gaped at him.  "Huh? What does it matter what I think? You're my father, you can punish me however you want."

"Yes, but in this case I would say you are punishing yourself far more harshly than I could."

"Dad, are you okay? Because you're not acting like yourself."

"In what way?"

"You should . . .I mean . . .I don't understand why you aren't kicking my arse over this.  I deserve to have my arse kicked good . . .I ought to be grounded for life or something."

Severus eyed him for a moment, then said, "Harry, do you know the reason why parents issue punishments?"

"Uh . . .yeah, I guess.  To teach kids what they did was wrong, and so they remember not to do it again."

"Yes.  But what happened was an accident and experience has taught you a far sharper lesson than I ever could.  However, if you feel the need for something more to assuage your guilt, I shall make you my assistant medic.  Your punishment shall be to help me tend to Mia and Rosie until they are well, making salves and administering them, and anything else I require.  I would like to know what potion Mia was trying to brew, so I can discover what went wrong and why it exploded.  Once I discover that, I can teach her to brew it the right way."

"What if she's afraid to try again, Dad?"

"Then we must make sure she gets over that fear, Harry.  A good witch must know how to brew potions.  Perhaps that can be your task, helping Mia overcome her fear and learn from her mistakes.  It won't be easy, but then nothing worth doing ever is. And that is a more effective punishment then me kicking your arse, as you put it."

"I . . .I guess."

But Harry still wore a doubtful expression on his face.  It was then that Severus caught onto what else was bothering the boy, and said, "I forgive you, Harry.  Now, for the love of Merlin, learn to forgive yourself.  Before you give yourself a stroke."

Harry managed a tremulous smile at that.  "Okay, Dad.  I'll try." He was luckier than he deserved. 

"Good.  Now, as the first part of your punishment, I want you to study this potions recipe," he pulled a piece of parchment from his pocket.  "It contains the formula for a Burn Salve.  When you think you have it down you may come and find me and we can practice brewing it, for Mia will need more than the small amount I have already on hand."

Harry took the potion recipe then looked at Rosie and back at Severus.  "How about my dog? What kind of potions does she need?"

"A few that are beyond your current level of study for now.  Don't worry, Harry.  I will brew all the necessary drafts for her and you may observe and then watch how I give them to her in the beginning." He reached out a hand and squeezed his son's shoulder gently.  "She'll get better. In no time she'll be her usual troublemaking beagle self."

"Thanks, Dad.  I'm sorry I screwed up again."

"Harrison Remus Snape, if you don't stop apologizing, I'm going to smack you one," Severus scolded.  "Enough, child. It's done, now forgive yourself and move on. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, sir.  But-"

"But nothing.  You're only thirteen, you're allowed to make mistakes, just try not to repeat them.  No one expects you to be perfect." Severus shook his head.  Merlin, but he reminds me of myself at that age! I struggled so hard to please my father that I ended up making myself sick over it.  And the old man never even cared, he never even noticed.  "Ah, you're more like me than you know, son." He stood up and gave Harry a long hug before saying, "I need to go and help Aurelia with supper, you stay here with Rosie and look over that recipe.  I'll call you when supper is on the table."

"All right," Harry hugged him back, relieved beyond words to know that Severus forgave him. 

Severus departed, and Harry took Rosie, who still snoring soundly, out of her bed and placed her next to him, then commenced studying the potion recipe.  He still felt a nagging sense of guilt, but perhaps his father was right and he was being too hard on himself. After all, accidents happened, right?

* * * * * *

Over the next week, Harry discovered that he had a knack for making sick children feel better. When Mia had first awoken, she had her mother and Aurelia and Severus around her to comfort her and hold her.  Her face and arm had hurt dreadfully until Severus reapplied the Burn Salve and made her drink a nasty tasting pain relieving potion.  Harry had hovered in the background with Aria and Remus, wanting to speak with the little girl, but not wanting to overwhelm her. 

She was sitting up, and both Mel and Severus were sitting next to her on the couch. 

"There.  That wasn't too awful, was it?" asked the Potions Master, giving the girl a cup of water to drink.

"It was, Severus, but Mom says sometimes medicine tastes bad and you got to take it anyway to get better."

"She is exactly right, Mia, and I'm afraid you will have to take many more nasty potions for me in order to get well." He hugged her gently.  "How do you feel now?"

"Better.  Thanks, Sev." She smiled up at him.  Then she looked down at her hands and whispered, "Umm . . .am I in trouble for touching your potions?"

Severus looked over at Mel before addressing that question at Mel's nod.  Since Severus was Mia's magical tutor, she seemed content to allow him to handle this one on his own. "Well, young lady, you ought to be," he began, putting on his stern teacher's mask.  Mia sniffled.  "You know my rule, if I'm not in the lab then you shouldn't be either.  However," he continued quickly, before she started to cry, since getting too upset would hinder her recovery, "I think having a potion explode upon you and you getting hurt from it like this is enough of a punishment.  I trust you won't be making any more unsupervised potions, now will you, Miss Barry?"

"No, sir.  Uh . . .what's unsupervised mean?"

"It means without an adult like Severus beside you, honey." Mel said quietly.   "You shouldn't ever do anything like that again.  You scared us all to death, Mia Aurelia.  If anything ever happened to you . . ." She hugged her daughter tightly.

"I'm sorry, Mom!" Mia sobbed.  Then she said, "I . . .I don't think I want to make a potion ever again."

Severus sighed, for this was exactly what he had feared happening.  Some students who had cauldrons explode on them, like Neville Longbottom, quickly got over the fear and went back to try again, but others were more damaged by it and had to be coaxed into getting over their fear. 

He placed a hand on the little girl's shoulder and said gently, "I can understand why you're afraid to brew another potion after what happened this time, Mia, but what happened was an accident, since you didn't read the instructions or whatever, and you tried to make a potion on your own.  But that won't happen if I'm with you, little one.  I will make sure you don't put anything in the cauldron that doesn't belong in there and no more explosions will occur."

But Mia was shaking her head, clearly frightened of ever going back down into the lab again.  Severus wisely decided to leave that discussion for another time.  "All right, perhaps you'll feel differently when you're better."  Still, he knew the best way to conquer what one feared was to go back and try again.  It was very much like riding a horse.  Or a broom.  When you fell off, you had to get right back on.

"Would you like something to eat, sweetie?" asked Aurelia, gently stroking her granddaughter's hair, the part that hadn't been burnt away.

"Can I have some cereal?"

"Of course.  What kind would you like?"

"Uh . . .Frosted Flakes."

"I'll get it, Aunt Relia." Harry volunteered before Aurelia could say anything.  He quickly went into the kitchen and got out a bowl and the cereal from the pantry.

Aria followed him into the kitchen and asked in hushed tones, "Harry, are you all right? Did Uncle Sev ream out your ass for . . .uh, leaving Mia alone?"

"Not really.  He said I felt bad enough and my punishment was to help take care of Mia and Rosie." Harry said, pouring the cereal into a bowl. 

"Oh.  Then maybe I could help too, since it was my fault too, I know better than to leave a little kid home alone," Aria said.

"Hey, don't blame yourself, Aria.  You were the one who said I should've gone home and gotten her," Harry argued.  "If I'd listened to you . . ." he sighed, recalling what Severus had said about letting blame go and just healing the harm. "Look, we're all kind of to blame, me, Dad, you, even Mia kind of.  So instead of worrying about who's fault it is, let's worry about getting Mia and Rosie well again."

Aria nodded slowly.  "That's great advice, Harry. You're pretty smart, y'know."

Harry blushed, he liked it when Aria complimented him. Until he recalled he really couldn't take credit for that advice and said, "Not really, Aria.  My dad told me that, all I'm doing is trying to follow it."

"It's still good advice, Snape.  And you're smart for following it." Aria grinned, then she picked up a cup of chocolate milk and carried it out to the den for Mia.  Harry quickly followed with the cereal.

"Hey, kid.  Here's your cereal." He placed the bowl before Mia, waving his wand to make it hover so she could eat without worrying about spilling it. 

"Thanks, Harry!" she took the spoon and dug in. 

Aria handed her the milk and she thanked the older girl also. 

Severus rose and allowed Harry to sit next to his cousin, knowing it was best to let Harry spend some time with Mia alone. Mel followed his lead, going back into the kitchen to have tea and dessert with her mother, Severus, and Remus. But before she did so, she placed a hand on Harry's arm and said quietly, "It was an accident, Harry.  Don't beat yourself up over it, okay? Things happen."

He gave Mel a small smile.  "I'll try.  Thanks, Mel."

"I'm going to get some tea.  Keep Mia company." Then she disappeared into the kitchen.

Reading the signs the adults were giving off, Aria said abruptly, "Harry, I'm gonna check on Rosie, see if she's awake yet and needs a walk."

"Thanks, Aria.  Let me know if she seems like she's in pain, and I'll get Dad to give her some more Pain Reliever." Harry flashed her a grateful smile, then he turned back to Mia, who was staring at him curiously.

"What's wrong with Rosie? Is she sick?"

"Uh, not exactly.  She . . .sort of got hurt from breathing in the fumes from that, uh explosion," Harry explained.

Mia looked horrified.  "Y'mean . . .I hurt Rosie with my messed up potion? Oh no! I'm really sorry!" She started to cry and Harry quickly put a finger to her lips.

"Hush, Mia! It's okay, it's not your fault, really.  She's gonna be fine, Dad said so.  She just has to take potions like you for a bit.  C'mon, kid, don't cry, nobody's blaming you.  It was an accident."

"But . . .poor Rosie! I never wanted to hurt her or . . .anything." Mia wept, for she adored the little beagle. 

"I know, it was partly my fault for not telling you to wait till I got back before trying anything."

"No, it's not, Harry.  I'm a . . .terrible witch . . .I can't do anything right . . ."

Harry moved over and put a tentative hand on her shoulder.  "That's not true, Mia.  You think you're the only one who's ever exploded a cauldron? Shoot, I knew a kid at school who blew up or melted his nearly every class, and that was with Dad watching him!"

"Honest?"

Harry nodded.  "And I've blown up a few myself and I haven't been expelled yet."

"No way! You're almost as good as Severus at potions, Harry."

"Now I am, after being tutored by him all last summer, sure.  But before that I was ruddy awful, ‘cause I didn't really care about getting good marks.  One time, I exploded a whole cauldronful of Swelling Solution and it landed all over half my classmates," Harry admitted candidly.  "Dad was not happy."

"You did? Did you like get in big trouble?"

"Uh . . .kind of," Harry hedged, not wanting to tell her that Severus had never discovered who had thrown the firework into Malfoy's cauldron during second year.  Harry had done it as a diversion so Hermione could sneak into Snape's office and steal boomslang skin from his private stores to make Polyjuice Potion.  "But that's not the point, kid.  The point is that stuff like that happens to all us apprentice wizards.  I think Dad even blew up a few cauldrons when he was experimenting once, and he's a Potions Master."

Mia's eyes looked as round as saucers.  "Not Severus! He'd never do anything like that! He's . . .like . . .he's perfect!"

Harry had to bite his lip to keep from laughing.  "Nah.  He just wants us to think he is.  Listen, Mia, nobody's perfect, although Dad tries real hard, he'll tell you so himself.  We all make mistakes, but that doesn't mean you're terrible at potions or at being a witch.  Just that you're little and you need to be taught the right way."

Mia cocked her head and considered.  "Then you don't think I'm stupid . . .or horrible . . .?"

"Merlin, no! If you don't make a mistake you'll never learn."

"But Harry, . . .I'm afraid to make another potion.  What if it happens again? I don't want Severus to get hurt like Rosie."

"Aww, Mia.  You don't have to worry about doing it wrong if Dad's there.  He'll make sure you don't make a mistake like that again.  Just follow his directions and you'll be fine.  Trust him.  I did, and I haven't blown up a potion since."

"But . . .what if I mess up . . .like that kid you told me about?"

Harry groaned, wishing he'd never mentioned Neville Longbottom.  Good one, Harry! Next time think before you start blabbing. "Listen, kid.  You're not him . . . he's got a potions complex or something . . .Look, just don't worry about making another potion now, all right? Dad will let you know when it's time to go back and do that.  All you should be worrying about is . . .finishing your Frosted Flakes before I do," he teased, pretending to grab her cereal.

She giggled.  "Harry! Go get your own!"

He made a pleading face at her.  "What's this, you can't share with me?"

"Nope.  I need to keep up my strength, don't you know anything about being sick, Harry?"

Harry burst out laughing.  "Clever little scamp! Where'd you hear that?"

She shrugged.  "Some TV show." She ate two more spoonfuls of cereal then offered the rest to her cousin.  "Here.  I was only kidding."

"No, that's okay, Mia.  I'll get my own." Harry gently pushed the spoon away and summoned his own bowl of cereal and the milk. 

They ate companionably, hunger overriding any lingering pangs of guilt they had been feeling.

Aria returned with Rosie, who seemed to be feeling a little better, she wagged her tail and licked both Harry and Mia before trying to eat the cereal in their bowls.  "Rosie, you silly dog! Milk's no good for you!" Harry laughed, gently pushing the beagle's muzzle away.  "I guess it's good that you're hungry though."

Rosie whined, eyeing the bowl eagerly. 

"I'll go and ask Uncle Sev if it's okay to give her some dog food," Aria said, walking into the kitchen. 

Five minutes later she returned with a warm bowl of chicken broth and rice for Rosie and another bowl of cereal for herself.  Then the dog and three apprentices all sat and ate hungrily until it was time for bed.  Severus gave more potions to both Mia and Rosie before tucking her into bed and setting a ward spell in case Mia woke during the night and needed another dose of Pain Reliever or something. 

Rosie would sleep with Harry so he could monitor her as well.

It had been decided that Mia would stay over Aurelia's since it was easier for Severus to care for her there, though Melody spent as much time as she could with her daughter after work, but she went home at night to sleep since with the Lupins staying over there wasn't room for another adult in the house, and she knew Severus and Aurelia would make sure Mia wanted for nothing.

Harry found himself assisting Severus in the lab, brewing batches of Burn Salve and Pain Relievers, and then learning how to apply the salve to Mia's skin, so he did not hurt her too much.  The salve numbed the skin somewhat, but the first two days or so, the skin was very tender, and Severus had to show Harry carefully how to glide his finger across the little girl's cheek, barely touching it, in order to apply the salve. 

"Tell me if I hurt you, okay?" he told his small cousin the first time he went to put the medication on without Severus there.

But Mia reassured him it didn't hurt once he was done, and Harry sighed in relief.

"You're doing well with her, Harry," Severus praised.  "I think you have a real talent for healing.  Perhaps you might want to consider a career in that area."

And Harry found himself flushing in pleasure, for he knew that Severus never gave a compliment unless it was deserved.  "Maybe.  I'll think about it." Then he headed off to the sink to wash his hands.  Once he had thought he'd never want to be anything save an Auror, but now . . .it was something to think about.

Aria helped him give Rosie her doses of Tissue Repair Elixir and Pain Reliever, holding the little dog while Harry carefully put the potion down her throat with a small medicine dropper.  Rosie didn't care for it much, but she seemed to understand that they were trying to help her and didn't fight too hard when Harry gave her the potions.

And like Mia, he also gave her a treat once she had taken her medicine and petted her and told her she was a good dog. 

Neil visited as well, and told Mia that he too had a potions accident when he was little.  "I threw a mango into my teacher's cauldron, as a joke, my brother dared me to, and it blew up everywhere.  Last time I ever pulled anything like that, I'll tell you! Mr. Thurgood gave me the worst lecture and made me scrub cauldrons for a whole week.  But I learned my lesson, and now I really like potions and want to be a Potions Master one day like Mr. Snape."

"Really?"

"Yeah.  See, squirt, we've all been there and done that, so don't feel too bad." He reached out and ruffled her hair, which was starting to grow back thanks to Severus's Hair Restoring Potion. 

"Neil's right, Mia.  I tried to brew a potion to make me invisible once and melted a hole in my Gran Lara's floor in the basement." Aria added sheepishly.  "Matter of fact, the hole's still there, I think. Gran Lara left it there as a reminder, so I'd remember to never do anything so foolish again."

"But Aria, weren't you scared to try again after that?"

"Sure I was, a little.  But you can't let that get in the way of you doing things, Mia.  Sometimes . . .sometimes you just gotta grit your teeth and try again.  And usually, the second time around's not so bad, ‘cause you know what not to do."

"Like brew potions without Dad there," Harry reminded. 

"It's kind of like riding a bike," Neil remarked.  "When you fall off, you get right up and get back on.  It's the same with this, Mia.  As Mr. Snape says, practice makes perfect."

"Neil, please!" the other two groaned. 

"What?" he asked, pretending to be innocent. 

"Now you're beginning to sound like him," Harry rolled his eyes.

"So? Imitation's the sincerest form of flattery, Harry," his friend quoted loftily.

"MacIntyre, knock it off!" ordered Severus's son, cuffing the back of his friend's head.  "Before I cancel your invitation to go to New Orleans with us on account of I don't need two Severus Snapes along on this trip."

"Okay, okay, Snape.  Don't have a unicorn." Neil laughed. Then he tried to imitate Severus' trademark glare.

Harry burst out laughing.  "Uh, Neil . . .this is how it's done." And he glowered at his friend so realistically that Neil pretended to cower away.

Mia stared at her cousin in awe.  "Wow! How's he do that?"

"He's a Snape," Aria chuckled.  "It's born in them."

They all laughed then, and Rosie barked and wagged her tail from her place beside Mia on the couch.  Though they knew it would probably take weeks for Mia to get over her fear of making potions, it was a step forward in healing the harm.

To be continued...
End Notes:
Well how did you like the way Severus handled that?

And did you think Harry was good with Mia?


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1769