Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay I am giving in T_T this is unbetad as I can't find one, please excuse errors and such!! >_> And review
Flight

Snape glared at Harry as he strode into the room, the teen sat on his bed shrinking hesitantly away from his guardian unsure how to take the anger.

"You have a what!" Snape snapped out again and Harry winced.

"What are you talking about?" he said quickly. Snape snarled.

"Draco said you went and got a tattoo!" he hissed. Harry closed his eyes and vowed to throw Draco off a broom for spilling.

"Well...yeah it's well you see..." Harry stammered quickly panicking at Snape's anger. Dahm Harry thought to himself, you'd think he would've gotten over his reaction to adults angers, he cursed his uncle silently as he shuddered as Snape narrowed his eyes.

"See?! What exactly am I supposed to be seeing, because the only thing I am seeing is a boy who is in serious trouble! Take off your shirt right this minute and let me see the damage you did!" Snape growled. Harry jumped and fumbled with the shirt trying to get it off with his hands that were shaking so badly. This was Snape not Uncle Vernon, he hissed in his head as the shirt finally came free, he clutched it to his chest not moving a muscle. Snape hissed and made a motion for Harry to turn and show him, which the boy did instantly closing his eyes waiting for the harsh words and blows to come. Snape stared silently at the tattoo his sharp eyes taking in every detail, it was well done, and the design was well thought of. However, he vaguely recognized the style, he narrowed his eyes further thinking for a moment.

"Who did those idiot twins take you to!" he demanded trying to place where he had seen it before. Harry mumbled and yelped when Snape reached over and tugged on his ear. "What was that I couldn't hear you?" he demanded though he was gentle as he gave the ear a final tug. The teen rubbed his ear and glared at Snape.

"I didn't catch the name of the shop." He replied honestly. Snape rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"How about the person who did it?" he asked in a strained voice. Harry looked away he didn't want to get Cri in trouble.

"Yeah..." he said but didn't say any more. Snape growled and leaned forward so his face was right in front of Harry's.

"Tell me." He commanded.

"She said her name was Sacrifice Donalie." He muttered cursing the fact that he actually remembered the name, if he hadn't then he wouldn't have had to tell Snape anything. Snape stared at Harry in utter shock.

"Did she tell you to call her Cri?" he asked in a lost voice, Harry nodded hesitantly. "Wonderful, stay put I will be right back." He snarled at Harry storming from the room.

"Don't be mad at Cri!" Harry yelled, halting Snape's progress. He stopped and turned walking back into the room.

"I am not mad at that infernal girl, but she has major explaining to do. So if I can trust you to stay put for a few minutes?" he asked. Harry blinked confused.

"How do you know Cri? And how are you going to contact her?" he asked. Snape rolled his eyes.

"She was one of my students Potter. One that I might add, was a great deal of trouble and surprisingly a lot of it wasn't her own fault. Though if I ever catch you telling her that you will be on your hands and knees scrubbing the dungeon floor at Hogwarts." He warned. "As for contacting that little brat, I have a locater spell on her, I just need her to be in the same Country which I hadn't known she was right here in Diagon Alley." Harry groaned, he had a feeling that he just made Cri's life a living hell. Though the perky witch didn't seem the type to let anything really bother her.

"Sir why do you have a locater spell on her?" Harry asked forcing Snape to pause again.

"Because she reeks of trouble, she openly insults Death Eaters, the Dark Lord. As well as the Order of Phoenix, or as she loves to call it ‘The Order for insane wizards and witches who haven't a life'. Which means there is a rather large price on her head. Not to mention...she..."Snape rolled his eyes heavenward. "She Merlin forbid grows on one much like moss." He said and left the room Harry gaping at him. Severus Snape just admitted to liking someone!!

Snape stormed down the stairs growling, the little sneak! Well he had a few choice words to say to that one. Storming further, over to the fire he three a handful of Orange powder into the fire.

"SACRIFICE DONALIE YOU HAD BEST MAKE YOURSELF PRESENT THIS MOMENT!" he shouted into the flames, he heard a female scream. And a moment later saw a face appear in the fire breathing heavily.

"Professor!" Sacrifice said, her cheerful voice making Snape glare even more.

"Here, now or Merlin help me you won't like what I do!!" he shouted. Sacrifice winced.

"Grumpy, well I'll just hop over, make you a cup of my famous tea and you'll be right as rain in no time!" she beamed at him. Snape stepped back tapping his foot as he watched the pink haired girl step through the fire, in the same attire as she had been earlier in the day. She dusted her self off and looked up to see Snape's eye twitching as he took in the sight of her. She winced slightly biting her lip and shifted one leg behind the other, Snape always made her nervous.

"First of all," Snape began folding his arms giving her his most menacing glare which caused her to close an eye and tug on her lip with her teeth. "What were you thinking giving an underage wizard a tattoo AND a nose piercing without consent of a guardian?" he demanded. Sacrifice laughed all nervousness fading.

"Ohh...you mean you're the git Harry was talking about! I wouldn't have guessed, though come to think of it you were always really hard on Charlie cause he was a Gryffindor." She said and yelped when Snape pointed his wand at her. "Okay, okay! Calm down, what dragon laid an egg in your pants to get you so uptight!! I did it because he needed it." She said firmly as Snape put his wand away. He stared at the bright pink hair and swore he was going to go blind by looking at it.

"He needed?" Snape repeated in a deceptively mild tone of voice. Sacrifice nodded and braved enough to poke a finger at Snape's chest.

"Yes he needed it! He can't go on living as the-boy-who-capped-off-sir Molds a lot! He needs to be able to make a name for himself. Did you even ask him what that tattoo meant?" she snapped. Snape blinked at her.

"Meant?" he parroted back, oh he remembered the classes he had with this one very vividly now. And remembered how he wanted to throttle her every second of every day.

"Yes you moron, block head, IDIOT! What it meant, well I'll tell you, it meant he was shedding his old self, being reborn in a sense, a clean slate. IT MEANT HE HAS A CHANCE AND A RIGHT TO BE WHO HE WANTS NOT WHAT THAT SHIT FOR BRAINS HEADMASTER WANTS!" She screamed at him. Snape opened and closed his mouth, in all his years as a Professor he had never been spoken to in such a manor, by a student or even former student.

"You..." Snape began but was cut off as his former student began to pace the room.

"For god's sake Snape, he's dying! You can see it, I can see it, and everyone but that blasted Headmaster is able to see it! I know he means well, but until he can see Harry not as a weapon but as a child." She said pulling on her hair slightly Snape sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Sacrifice calm down, and sit down." He said calmly, he forgot that the scars the woman had earned in her childhood would effect how she would grow. He was now dealing with someone very much like the child upstairs. Sacrifice sighed and threw herself into the chair glaring daggers at Snape.

"You woke me up." she said grumpily as if it answered her entire attitude to him. Snape rolled his eyes.

"Heaven forbid any one dare wake you up. and I had a very good reason child. You know very well you should never have given a minor a tattoo without consent. And you saying he needed it doesn't get you out of trouble." Snape said giving her a stern look. Sacrifice stuck her tongue out at her which had Snape narrowing his eyes as it too was pierced. "What have you done to yourself!" he growled.

"It's called art!" she defended as Snape grabbed one of her arms to examine the tattoos that covered it.

"You went over board!" he snapped.

"Did not! Have to advertise somehow you know!" she snapped earning herself a thwack on the back of her head, she sent Snape a dirty look. "And this is why I didn't tell you, or Charlie I was back." She grumbled getting her ear yanked on she winced and swatted the hand away.

"Stop that you'll make me rip my ear lobe." She muttered darkly. Snape glared at her.

"You have way to much of that stuff on." He growled. Sacrifice leaned forward and grinned.

"You haven't seen my back yet." She countered and yelped as Snape yanked her up tugging on the top she wore and hissed at the tattoo.

"You! And Potter!" he stuttered angrily. Sacrifice managed to keep a straight face for all of two seconds before doubling over in laugher.

"Look!! On your face priceless!" she gasped out. Snape's eye twitched again, he glanced at the clock on the wall and debated. Glaring at her he muttered underneath his breath.

"Alright, trouble maker, I am not finished with you, but I have two charges that I have yet to actually deal with. So get your self home, I'll contact you at a later date in which I do not feel like killing you and hiding the body in my herb garden." He growled. Sacrifice smiled yawning hugely.

"Oh stop the act I know you are a big ol' teddy bear deep down inside!" she joked and walked to the fire again yawning.

"You need to learn how to apparte." Snape growled. Sacrifice glared at him.

"The day that I learn how to do that, is the day that Albus Dumbledore convinces me to become the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." She stated and stepped into the fire leaving Snape staring after her. He shuttered.

"That would be a nightmare." He muttered to himself and glanced as Draco stood in the doorway. He was dressed in loose exercise pants and a black t-shirt. He opened his mouth obviously to make some excuse as to why he was there.

"Go to eat, there is food already on the table, then go to bed." He said sighing as he headed for the stairs.

"Um...Severus?" Draco said hesitantly Snape sighed and rubbed his temples...he hated children. He thought to himself as he walked to deal with the other one currently in his house.

"Don't worry Draco, I don't intend to hang the boy by his feet just yet." He muttered going up the stairs and into the room with every intention of thoroughly lecturing the boy, he found himself instead facing a sleeping Harry Potter. The boy was curled on the bed his arms around a spare pillow sound asleep. Snape groaned, cursing the fact that the boy had finally managed to fall asleep on his own, at a time in which he itched to shake him awake and lecture. Glaring at the boy, who in the candle light seemed to look exactly James, he walked over to him throwing the blanket to cover the boy up. He stared down in silence his mind reeling back to what Sacrifice had mentioned...the boy did look worn, despite the fact that he had been being taken care of, and had even been taking care of himself. It was as if some unseen force was eating away slowly at the boy. Shaking his head, refusing to admit that Sacrifice had done the right thing he blew out the candle and removed Harry's glasses. The wizarding world wouldn't ever let Harry be anyone other than the boy-who-lived. But perhaps...perhaps he could overcome that on his own. Swearing that he had it with unstable children he stormed silently from the room, he was going to take a dreamless sleep potion, and get a decent night's sleep for a change. Screw Potter if he had a nightmare, knowing Draco the boy would sleep through his screams. Shrugging Snape downed the potion and fell on his own bed, waving his wand to shut his door. He would deal with the two teenagers in the morning.

Several hours later Harry woke entirely alert, his eyes blazing with anger. Voldemort had found out. He thought panicking. He didn't know what to do, if the vision that good old Voldie had sent him was true then the Dursley's were in deep trouble. Gnawing on his lip he got to his feet limping towards Snape's room. He needed his wand; he thought desperately not caring is Snape woke up to him searching for it. He entered his guardian's room and noticed the potions vial that lay beside the bed. Dreamless Sleep, he read and grinned in relief, even the dead couldn't wake Snape now. He narrowed his eyes staring around the room, then he spotted it, Snape had obviously never gotten around to locking it up. Instead it lay on one of the shelves. Grabbing it he shoved it into his jeans pocket then slipped from the room.

"And just where do you think you are going Potter?" Draco demaneded from the hallway. The blonde teen was blocking Harry from the stairs.

"I have to go, Voldemort is attacking my family!" he said. Draco narrowed his eyes.

"The same family that beat you? Then let him." He snapped. Harry glared at him.

"I am not going to allow anyone else to die because of me!" he shouted.

"What the dark lord does doesn't make it your fault!" Draco shouted back shocking Harry. The dark haired teen shook his head.

"I have to at least try." He whispered. Draco shook his head.

"No you don't." he countered. Harry raised his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "Petrificus Totalus!" he snapped pointing his wand at Draco. Draco feel to the floor. "I'm coming back I swear it! But I have got to go and help them!" Harry insisted and made his way down the stairs. He bit his lip a moment before taking his wand out again. "Accio invisibility Cloak, and Accio Firebolt!" he said and to his relief both his father's cloak and his broom appeared before him. Slipping his wand into his pocket he slipped into the cloak and carried the broom outdoors. Mounting it he soared up into the air, he dug out the piece of parchment he had managed to keep close to himself. Tapping it with his wand he whispered. "I solemnly swear I am up to no good." He whispered and then took off towards Muggle London. Rushing to save the family that never wanted him.

Number 4 Privet Drive

Vernon Dursley pulled into the driveway very drunk. He hadn't managed to have a single good night's sleep since his nephew had left. Grumpily he wrenched open his car door, it was all his freak of a nephew's fault that he had lost his job. The freak had to have done something with that twig he carried around.

"Should've snapped his neck." Vernon said falling down on the ground and hiccupped. "Should've drown him when found him on the bloody doorstep!" he shouted raising to his feet, he managed to make it to his door before he toppled over. His face red he reached up and shoved his key in the door while fuming. Throwing the door open he panted. He screamed as a flash of light lit the front yard. Five figures in black robes stood there, a woman peeled off a death mask and grinned at Vernon.

"Hello there!" She purred her black hair catching in the wind as she walked towards him laughing as her companions as well removed their masks.

"I want to be the one to deal with this one!" A tall black hair man commaneded grinning as he aimed his wand at Vernon.

"Wait! We have to do this slowly, we have to wait for wittle Potter to show up and try to save the day!" she said.

"Bella!" One of the two brown haired man warned. The woman sneered.

"I know don't kill him Rodolphus, but that won't stop me from having my fun!" she snapped, Rodolphus shook his head and glanced at the other brown haired man.

"I have a bad feeling about this Rabastan." He muttered. The man nodded.

"This night will end in blood shed." The man agreed while the last man a haggard gray haired man drooled staring at Vernon his long yellow nailed hands out stretching for him.

"I want to tear his flesh off!" he rasped. Vernon paled and tried to get into the safety of his home but the black haired man pointed his wand at him grinning.

"Go ahead run little pig, it'll make killing you all the more fun!" he said with obvious glee.

Diagon Alley: Dragon's Tattoos

Sacrifice groaned as she rolled off her mattress which she had set up on the floor. She rubbed her temples a moment trying to grasp her bearings then her eyes flew open she ran over where her owl sat sleeping peacefully, is was black as night.

"Nightwing, love I need you to take a letter to Albus Dumbledore for me!" she whispered to the owl who opened it's silver eyes and hooted at her. Quickly she tore a piece of parchment off jotting down a note, she tapped her wand on it making it into a howler. "Be careful love!" she said and the owl took note in hand and took off in flight. She fell down onto the mattress and closed her eyes.

"Snape is going to be so mad." She said closing her eyes and curled up. It was out of her hands...

12 Grimmauld Place:

Dumbledore frowned at the men and women who sat around the room with him. Remus Lupin sighed running a hand through his hair.

"But Albus, Snape? Why would he suddenly want to be Harry's guardian?" he questioned. Dumbledore smiled.

"It is the safest place for him, don't worry Lupin he is fine." He assured him. Charlie Weasley glanced at his brother Bill and spoke up.

"He is right Remus, trust me, even though he is always rough on Gryffindor's and hated Harry's father, he wont do anything to harm the boy. Just the opposite." He explained though he winced as he said it, it was obvious he hated having to admit that the potions master might have a heart. Remus nodded but he still didn't have to like the idea...Snape could very well prevent Harry from ever seeing him again and that was what was worrying him. Tonks bit her lip and stood from her seat, her hair dyed purple that night and rested a hand onto Remus's arm.

"Harry will be fine! And he won't let that git stop him from seeing you, you know that!" she said with a bright smile. Everyone jumped as a black owl crashed from the window dropping a letter straight into Dumbledore's lap. The headmaster blinked and stared at the letter before it moved, flying up.

"ALBUS DUMBLEDORE! THE WARDS AT SNAPE MANOR ARE DOWN! HARRY ISN'T THERE! IF YOU HAVE HALF A BRAIN YOU'D FIND THAT BOY THIS MINUTE! BECAUSE IF HE IS HARMED IN ANY WAY AND YOU CAN STOP IT I WILL BE TATTOOING ‘I LET A CHILD BE HARMED!' ONTO YOUR OLD ASS!!" the letter shouted before tearing itself up. The room was silent for a moment before it exploded. Dumbledore lurched to his feet.

"Charlie! Bill! Tonks! Remus! Go to the Dursley's I have a feeling that is the only place that Harry would feel he had to go to!" the headmaster barked out and wasn't surprised when Moody moved to stand next to him.

"I'm going as well, gotta make sure these pups do the job right!" he declared. Molly and Aruther Weasley exchanged a worried look as the five vanished from sight with a loud pop...

Number 4 Privet drive:

Vernon whimpered as another curse was flung at him, blood splattered him. He shuddered as the cut was again healed. He had to be ‘kept alive' long enough for his nephew to show up. He raised his eyes as he heard laughter come from the woman.

"We can kill one! We don't have to keep all of them alive for bait!" she said aiming her wand at him.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" a voice screamed and six pairs of eyes shot skyward searching for the voice. An unseen force slammed into Bella sending her to the ground. A moment later with a whish of fabric, Harry Potter appeared on a broom above his Uncle, he aimed his wand at the man who had helped make his early life hell.

"Get into the house now!" he thundered. Vernon sneered at him but crawled into the house. Bella smirked.

"We've been waiting for you." She said grinning as the circled the ground below him. Harry only had eyes for her, and they filled with intense hate.

"So I gathered." He answered in a voice that was shaking, not with fear but with barely controlled anger.

"Screw the small talk!" the gray haired man screamed and leaped scraping Harry's broom as the teen pulled up quickly.

"Come down here and fight like a man!" Bella screamed aiming a cutting curse at Harry who dodged it. Then all hell broke loose, cutting curses came flying from four of the five wizards present, Harry hissed as one sliced across his face and nose ending where his curse scar was. He held a hand to it as a hand grabbed his broom.

"Get down here!" howled the gray wizard and yanked the broom, Harry had to leap from it tumbling a few feet away from Rabastan and Rodolphus. He rolled to his feet and was hit again across his face with a curse from Bella.

"Now your coming with us wittle Potter, maybe if your good then I'll reunite you with your mangy godfather!" she said laughing. The five circled Harry as he lowered his head, blood dripped from the cut on his face, he raised a hand and whipped it off then he stood still and silent. "Come on Potter time to meet with our lord!" Bella said laughing.

It was then when Harry raised his eyes, hate filling in them. Raising his wand he waved it across from right to left sending all five flying. The Lestrange brothers surged to their feet in shock staring at Harry. Bella hissed.

"You lit-" she began but Harry pointed his wand at her and she went flying into the Dursley's fence a loud crack sound from her. Harry walked forward slightly not even looking as the crazed gray haired man charged at him.

"Stupefy!" a voice shouted stunning him. A loud pop echoed and Remus Lupin stood by Harry. He looked at Harry angrily but noticed something was off with the teen.

"Harry..." he said laying a hand on Harry's shoulder. A second later he was flung backward into the arms of Bill Weasley.

"Woah..." Bill said as he had to brace himself as he helped Remus to his feet. Harry snarled flicking his wand and Bella crashed into the Dursley's house. His green eyes glowed red as he walked towards them.

"Harry!" Tonks shouted running towards him but quickly whipped out her wand aiming it at the black haired man.

"Antonin!" she snarled as Mad Eye apparted next to her. His magic eye whirling in circles not missing that the Lestrange brothers both had odd looks on their faces as they stared at Harry.

"Lupin! Get the kid to calm down!" the senior Auror yelled out as Charlie moved to stand by his brother his wand out and pointing at the gray haired man who was still stunned.

"Greyback." Remus said indicating that that was the name of the man as he rushed past him. Harry raised his arm again but Remus grabbed him and pulled him away from Bella.

"Harry James Potter! You are in serious trouble!" He shouted and Harry froze his eyes turning back to dull green and he raised them to face Remus. Guilt and happiness drifted into his eyes.

"Remus?" he said in a hesitant voice. Remus smiled in relief and wrapped his arms around Harry tightly while slowly leading him over to where the Weasley brothers were standing. Harry shook him off.

"The Dursleys!" he said rushing to the front door which slammed open, a fist collided with his face and he fell backwards. Vernon stood raging his eyes wide.

"My son you little freak!! He's dying all because of you!" he screamed rushing forward but Bill Weasley took off running he rushed over and slammed a fist roughly into Vernon's stomach making the large man crumble to his feet. Bill narrowed his eyes gripping Vernon's hair as Charlie rushed over and planted a fist into Vernon's face.

"Don't you ever hit Harry again!" they shouted at the same time, which sent Harry into a fit of laughter.

"You two sound like your brothers!" he said laughing and hissed when Remus pressed a clothe against his face. He waved Remus away.

"Remus geooff!" he said in a muffled voice.

"Get them!" Tonks screamed as the Lestrange brothers grabbed Antonin and vanished. Tonks stomped her foot angrily and then whirled around. "Stupefy!" she screamed and hit her aunt sending Bella to the ground. She glared at her then turned to Mad Eye gripping her wand.

"Let those three go, come on we need to check on the muggles inside." He said and led Tonks into the house. Harry shoved again at Remus and hissed in pain as Remus put pressure on the cut on his face. Bill and Charlie gave Vernon one last kick before the went to properly restrain Bella and Greyback. Remus sighed and knelt his eyes hard.

"Harry what were you thinking?" he scolded lowering the now bloody clothe his eyes widened. From the edge of Harry's scar he earned as a baby across his nose down to his cheek he had a deep gash, that looked almost as if it would scar. Harry raised his eyes.

"I didn't want them to die just because they know me." He said and his own eyes widened as Mad Eye came out floating a unconscious Dudley, Petunia was pale her eyes widening when she saw Harry. Mad Eye set Dudley down next to Harry.

"Is he?" Harry asked quietly. Mad Eye shook his head.

"He lost to much blood, was hit by a stray curse, he'll be fine after a while." The man grunted, then took a swig from his ever present flask. He glanced down at Harry's pale face and handed it towards him.

"Moody!" Remus shouted whacking the flask away from Harry's face. "Don't even think about it." He growled. Harry laughed in a shaking voice the gripped Remus tightly his eyes wide.

"Snape's going to murder me!" he said in a panicked voice his body finally beginning to shake his adrenaline having left him. "He is going to freak! I am going to be in so much trouble!" he said shaking even more. Remus sat completely on the ground pulling Harry firmly into his lap wrapping his arms around the teen.

"Harry calm down, Snape will understand." He said trying to calm Harry down. The teen shook his head his entire body shuddering.

"No he won't. He's going to kill me! He...he...he" Harry stuttered working himself even more into a panic. A loud pop had everyone pointing their wands, Severus Snape stood in the center, his eyes taking in each person searching, until they found Remus and Harry. Snape continued to watch Harry for a few minutes while the Aurors around them slowly lapsed into silence, blinking Harry slowly raised his eyes finally seeing Snape. He stared into his guardian's black eyes and knew he had a choice, he could attempt to run, but he knew Snape would catch him in a matter of minutes. He could continue to lay in Remus's arms shaking or he could face the music. He continued to stare into the black orbs understanding what he had to do. He needed to go to Snape, even though he knew he would be grounded for all eternity and there after but he had earned it this time. Running away, and stunning Draco, his eyes flickered to what was left of his broom, well throwing the blonde off a broom wasn't going to happen now. Harry gently pushed Remus's arms away but the werewolf laid a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Harry, you don't have to get up. You're okay here." Remus said kindly. Harry shook his head.

"No I have to go to Snape. He's my guardian." He replied his eyes back on Snape.

"Harry he doesn't have to be, the papers aren't finalized yet. We can find another way. It's Snape, you can stay at Grimmauld." Remus replied trying to get Harry to realize it was Snape they were talking about, childhood grudges over shadowing the logic of reason in the last of the Marauders.

"No...Professor, I have to go to Snape now. He's my guardian or will be...I think it's for the best." Harry said quietly his eyes not leaving Snape. He did not want to go any where near Sirius's house...and he didn't want to go with Remus. He didn't know him that well...not to mention he sincerely doubted anyone would allow him to live with the werewolf. Snape on the other hand had taken care of his knee....even if he wasn't thrilled with the way Snape did things, with Snape as his guardian at least he would be looked after. The Aurors around them slowly finished up cleaning the mess. Snape glanced around as they were doing so then decided they didn't need any help from him, his eyes flashed back to his charge.

"Potter we are going home." He commanded grabbing Harry's arm gently, Harry's eyes flashed over at Remus's a look that was to familiar to the man himself. James had looked at him with those same eyes after he had a fight with Lilly. And then with a pop they were gone...

They appeared moments later in Snape's living room, where Draco was currently wearing a hole in the floor by pacing. He whirled around his eyes filled with fury.

"Finally! Don't you ever dare do such a thing to me again, or so help me!" Draco hissed.

"Why don't we call it even for you telling about my tattoo." Harry answered his voice drained, he was in no mood to fight with Draco.

"Draco, please go to my potions closet and get a scar diminisher and a blood replenisher as well as a antibiotic cream. Potter to your room! I will be up in a minute to deal with you." Snape said sitting down as both boys went off, he took a deep breath. He had taken the dreamless sleep to hopefully forget everything and actually relax for once, however that plan had backfired rapidly. Potter was most certainly going to be the death of him. He sighed as Draco stomped into the room holding out the potions Snape had requested.

"Here's the potions." Draco said softly.

"Thank you, go to your room and get some sleep Draco, it's been a long night for you, I can handle Potter by myself." Snape said just as softly as Draco had spoken.

"You sure about that? He might want to stun you too." Draco said harshly. Snape sighed.

"Draco! Stop not tonight. We will deal with it after you and P-Harry both have had some sleep and are not so mad at each other." He commanded of his godson. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Yes sir. Goodnight." He answered storming off to his room, at least Snape hoped he was headed to his room. Snape sighed again and stood, now to deal with the source of the problem. Potter. He slowly walked up the stairs and to his door, he didn't bother to knock, the boy already knew that he would be coming sooner or later. He just opened the door and walked straight in. Harry was sitting on the bed staring at the wall. Snape headed for the bed and stared at Harry his eyes hard.

"Potter what in Merlin's name were you thinking!?" Snape demanded as he separated one of the potions and handed it out towards Harry. "Drink this." He commanded but Harry eyed the potions vial warily.

"What is it?" Harry questioned still eyeing the vial, Snape groaned inwardly. Did the boy have to fight him every blasted step?

"It's just a blood replenisher. You've taken it before, I would assume you would know what it looked like by now!" Snape barked out impatiently. Harry blinked then downed the potion obediently handing Snape the vial, which the man set on the bedside table.

"I was...well I...I was thinking about needing to save the Dursley's." Harry said quietly. Snape rolled his eyes, idiot self sacrificing Gryffindor.

"Humph...why? And don't move your head, I need to get this antibiotic on your wound before it gets infected." He said in a tight voice, he should just lock the boy up in a room till he turned twenty. The potions master thought to himself as he began to smooth the cream on the newest mar on the boy's face.

"Because...and I don't want that other potion thing, the scar reducer." Harry answered causing Snape to pause and stare at him, the cut was deep and would scar as deep as Harry's famous one. The mark that had put him in the history books.

"You what?" he asked going back to work. Harry sighed closing his eyes.

"I don't want the scar to go away." He said softly. Snape raised an eyebrow.

"Why? So you can brag at Hogwarts how you almost got yourself killed again this summer?" he demanded. Harry opened his eyes and didn't even glare at Snape, instead they were filled with sadness.

"Maybe with it people wont be able to tell that I am the boy-who-lived. Maybe they will look me in the eye, instead of just my forehead. Maybe I can be just Harry, not the boy-who-accidentally-lived." Harry said his eyes pleading for Snape to understand. Snape tilted Harry's face up so he could see the mark better. It would conceal the original scar nicely. It connected perfectly with it, extending it down to his left cheek. Snape moved his eyes back to meet the teens, the boy was spent, he noticed, and the shaking that had stopped had started up again. Shock, Snape mused sighing, as he stood conjuring a vial of calming draught. Uncapping it he stared at Harry as the boy began to rock slightly. He leaned forward and tipped Harry's head back and when the teen opened his mouth to remark, he poured the contents down his throat and smirked as Harry coughed but swallowed.

"That..." Harry said in a panicked voice, Snape shook his head.

"Relax that was just a calming draught, I dare say that you're little adventure has finally caught up with you." Snape explained as the shuddering began to slow down. Harry stared at him.

"Am I grounded for life?" he joked as his eyes drooped slightly, Snape shook his head and rolled his eyes as he grabbed to pillows and adjusted them on the bed. Then he reached over and tugged the blood stained shirt that the teen still wore off his head.

"I'll let you know when you wake up." He said in an amused tone of voice. He walked over and grabbed another shirt from Harry's drawer grimacing at the measly pickings that were there. The boy needed clothes. He thought to himself and made a face at the idea of having to take Harry shopping.

"But I am awake." Harry answered his voice confused. Snape shook his head at the teen and tugged the shirt over his head, the boy was coherent enough to put his arms through, and awake enough to growl when Snape moved to remove his pants. "No." Harry said in a slurred voice.

"P-Harry you're pants are covered in blood." Snape tried to point out as gently as he could, he wanted to get the boy settled and asleep as quickly as possible.

"Really I thought that was red paint." Harry countered and Snape glared at him, the boy was defiantly not relaxing enough to let the calming draught put him to sleep.

"Potter." Snape snapped and the teen sighed.

"Yes sir?" he replied sighing even more.

"What is on your mind?" Snape demanded and flick his wand so that Harry was in new pants. Harry grumbled and picked at the blanket on the bed.

"Dudley...he was hit by a curse that was meant for me. He lost a lot of blood..." Harry said softly. Snape rolled his eyes heaven ward. Good god the boy was trying to be a martyr!

"He will be fine, and if the curse had hit you, you would be having more than a new scar to show for it. He won't blame you." Snape said, though he silently added, and I will make sure if he does you never find out.

"My Uncle Vernon does." Harry said looking down, he felt drained like he had gone through the fourth trial of the Tri-Wizard tournament all over again. Snape growled startling him from his thoughts.

"You shouldn't care what that Muggle thinks! He is lucky you were foolish enough to leave the safety of this manor to save his over large ass!" Snape hissed. Harry stared at him.

"About that...do I have to leave?" he asked bluntly. Snape stared at him and pushed Harry down on the pillows. He pulled Harry's legs onto the bed and threw the blankets over the teen.

"The only way you will be able to escape me Mr. Potter, is when you are dead." He said seriously, Harry smiled in relief his eyes closing.

"Okay...I thought you'd kick me out...." He mumbled half awake. Snape sighed the boy was going to give him gray hair.

"As many rules as you break Harry...I will never kick you out. You will be punished every time you do break them, but never will I force you to leave...nor will I raise a hand towards you other than to cuff your ear." He replied but the teen was already out. Snape quietly grabbed the two vials on the table and walked towards the door. Foolish boy...he had told him that he was stuck with him. Shaking his head he headed to his room, vowing never to drink Dreamless Sleep when there was not another adult in the house.

Harry slept for two days straight following his night adventure, his body having been worn out to the point he didn't have the energy to even stay awake more than a few minutes. Snape worried slightly that the boy had over done it to much, but after a quick visit from Madam Pomfrey, he knew the boy was nothing more than tired. On the third day after Harry's flight, the teen finally opened his eyes. Snape was sitting by his bed reading a book when he did so, the potions master turned his head and raised an eyebrow.

"Staying with us this time?" He asked the boy and smirked at Harry's confused face.

"Huh?" the teen blinked at Snape with eyes still clouded from sleep. Snape smirked and leaned forward placing a hand on Harry's forehead to make sure he didn't have a fever.

"You've been asleep for the past two days." Snape answered and watched with satisfaction, the sleep leave Harry's eyes rapidly.

"Two days!?" Harry said shocked. Snape smirked as he took Harry's wrist in his hand checking the boy's pulse. He was defiantly back among the living. Snape mused with relief, the boy had slept barely breathing.

"Yes two days. It isn't a wonder when you performed powerful spells without words. You're body couldn't keep up with what you did. Add to that two cutting curses that hit directly in the same place, and you've got a completely worn out wizard." Snape said and watched in amusement as Harry's free hand flew to feel if his new scar remained there. It was, the teen sighed in relief and Snape shook his head.

"You wanted to keep it, so for once I am respecting your wishes. I did however take out that earring in your nose, Sacrifice stopped by yesterday, and since you wanted it so badly she put it in your ear. You're lucky I allowed it." Snape said watching as Harry tried to digest what had happened in his sleep.

"Oh...I only got it in my nose because..." he turned red and looked away not wanting to go on. Snape released his wrist and stood setting his book on the chair.

"You got it to rebel Harry. Any adult can figure that one out. I suggest you reframe from doing anything such thing again." He said in a tone of voice that told Harry there would be severe punishment if he did so.

"No sir...you...called me Harry." Harry said in shock, Snape smirked.

"I can't always call you Potter. Now there is another matter we need to discuss." Snape said sternly. Harry winced afraid of what was on Snape's mind.

"Yes sir?" he said cautiously.

"You need clothes." Snape stated. Harry laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I know sir..." he answered and Snape nodded.

"We will discuss this later, right now there is someone who wants to talk to you." Snape said walking to the door, he opened it and a blur of pink flew into the room.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! DON'T YOU EVER GO OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Sacrifice yelled as she at the same time pulled Harry into a tight hug. Harry blinked and watched Snape slip from the room leaving them alone.

"Sorry." Harry said sheepishly. "But how did you?" he asked and Sacrifice released him whipping tears from her eyes.

"I can feel the wards around here, Snape has a tracking spell on me, and I have one on him. The only way he got me to drink the dahm potion back in my seventh year. But I can feel the wards on this place....and I knew it was you who shattered them. So I contacted Dumbledore." She explained smoothing Harry's hair. "You should grow your hair out." She said randomly.

"Wait what?" Harry said and she laughed.

"Your hair, the new scar will help, but you should grow your hair longer, maybe style the bangs once it is so it hides your original scar some." She explained. Harry shook his head.

"I'll think about it." He said laughing slightly. Sacrifice nodded and they sat in silence for a few minutes before she spoke up.

"Why did you risk your life for muggles that don't care if you live or die?" she asked, her eyes serious. Harry sighed...not this question again...

"Just because they made my life miserable doesn't mean that I have a right to let them die because they know me! I don't have to sink to their level. Besides...I am so tired of people getting hurt, or dying because of me. I wanted to change at least one death if I could." Harry said looking away. Sacrifice smiled and turned when there was snort from the doorway. Draco stood in it, his arms folded.

"Spoken like an true Gryffindork." He sneered. Harry shook his head.

"Actually I was told it wasn't a Gryffindor trait, that's just insane bravery. The whole self sacrificing angle is a Potter trait." Harry offered with a sad smile. Draco walked into the room glaring at Harry.

"If you ever do that to me again you'll find your self pranked for a year." Draco snapped. Harry stared.

"Pranked?" he repeated. Draco nodded.

"Yes, truce." He added and Harry smiled.

"Defiantly." Sacrifice clapped her hands together.

"Well since you two made up, Draco why don't we take him to get some real clothes?" she said and Harry paled.

"Umm..." he began but was interutped by Draco.

"Wonderful idea. But will Snape let him go, he did just wake up after two days of sleeping." He pointed out.

"Actually Professor asked me over for this exact reason." She said grinning and winking at the teens. "Actually Professor asked me over for this exact reason." She said grinning and winking at the teens. Draco flashed Harry a grin that sent chills down his spine. Groaning he slumped back on the bed closing his eyes. Maybe if he pretended to sleep they would go away.

"Potter, haven't you noticed something missing?" Draco said smirking. Harry sat up sending him a glare

"What the heck are you talking about Malfoy?" he snapped. Draco leaned forward and flicked Harry's left knee. The younger teen winced. "Stop that, it hur-" His eyes widened and he glanced down, his knee was still slightly swollen but it was free from both brace and bandages. He raised his eyes to Draco's in shock.

"When how?" he questioned and Draco smirked.

"When you were out for two days, Snape had some healers that owed him favors for potions he had brewed for them, come and do what they could for it. You still need to use crutches sometimes, either those or a cane he said." Draco said. Harry blinked and bent his knee, it was stiff and he could almost feel the bone press against his skin. Making a face he stood fully. Draco and Sacrifice exchanged a single look before the woman took out her wand.

"You are not going out dressed like that." She said in a stiff voice. Harry groaned and glanced at Draco.

"You are such a girl." He muttered to the blonde as Sacrifice transfigured the clothes Harry wore into a pair of black jeans and a long sleeved black mesh shirt, that had a emerald green t-shirt beneath it. Harry stared wide at himself.

"I can't go out like this!" he countered. And yelped as Draco grabbed him in a headlock dragging him to the door.

"Now whose being the girl Potter." He laughed as Sacrifice followed them.

"I don't have shoes!" Harry said squirming in Draco's hold, shoes, they couldn't make him go if he wasn't wearing shoes! Sacrifice followed them as she conjured a pair of black sneakers as well as black socks.

"Let him sit on the stairs so he can put his shoes on." She said her voice filled with laughter. Then her eyes widened as Snape walked into the hallway Bill Weasley following him. Bill raised an eyebrow at Harry and flashed a grin at Sacrifice.

"Morning Cri." He said pleasantly as Sacrifice launched herself over Harry and Draco, in the air and tackled Bill who had braced himself catching her easily. Snape sneered at the two shaking his head as Draco released Harry.

"Harry. Put you're shoes on." Snape commanded.

"But sir..." Harry said as he sat wincing as he pulled his knee, he pulled one sock on and raised his eyes to Snape pleading for the older man to get him out of what he so obviously considered torture.

"No buts Potter. You're choice in wardrobe leaves something to be desired. And anyone under my roof will dress like they actually have a care." He said smirking. Harry's jaw dropped...Snape's eyes were filled with...HUMOR!!! Severus Snape thorn in every student at Hogwarts side actually had a sense of humor! Shaking his head in utter wonder, Harry pulled his other sock on as another high pitched squeal came from Cri as she was set on her feet.

"You'll come with us right?" she begged Bill who laughed ruffling her hair as he had done when he had known her at Hogwarts.

"Sure. I can make sure you don't get to much green and silver. And Pink? Why pink?" Bill said grabbing a few loose strands of Cri's hair.

"Got to make sure that I am able to be found in crowded places you know." She said her eyes filling with laugher. She glanced at Harry.

"Either you put those shoes on and tie them now Mister, or I will give you Velcro shoes and put them on you myself." She threatened. Snape snickered as Harry jerked a shoe on fumbling with the laces as he tried to get the shoe on as fast as possible. Doubling over in laughter Cri shook her head.

"Harry! I was joking calm down!" she gasped out between laughs. Harry relaxed rolling his eyes.

"Adults suck." He muttered purposely loud enough for them all to see. Snape cuffed him on his right ear.

"Language Potter." He said smirking. Harry stuck his tongue out at the potions master as he pulled the other shoe on. Tying it, he stood up and made a face as Snape handed him a wooden staff...at least it had dragons carved into it. Harry thought to himself as he leaned on it.

"Everyone all set?" Sacrifice asked, Harry shuttered, he could not believe he was wearing what he was. The insane witch herself was dressed in a purple leather corset and a pair of black leather pants, with stiletto heels.

"I really can shop for myself." He said loudly but Draco slung an arm over his shoulders.

"Harry, don't worry so much. We are going to teach you how to be, the-boy-who-is-to-dahm-sexy-for-his-own-good." Draco stated and Harry groaned his eyes going to Snape again.

"Save me." He pleaded.

"Potter you need clothes I already said that. stop fighting and just go already! Cri and Bill don't forget be back by four!" He added to the two adult wizards. Draco waved a hand at Snape.

"Don't worry Uncle Severus we'll be back!" he said brightly leading Harry towards the adult wizards keeping a hand discreetly by his back incase he fell. Sacrifice clapped her hands together as she normally did and took Harry by the arm.

"So how shall we get there?" she asked. Bill grinned and both Cri and Harry paled.

"I am not apparating!" the two shouted at Bill. The oldest Weasley shook his head clucking his tongue his eyes meeting Draco's.

"Now I do believe we have an issue don't you think Mr. Malfoy?" he said. Draco grinned.

"Draco," he corrected. "And Potter hates to apparate." He explained and Bill nodded.

"Cri refuses to get her license." Bill said shaking his head, he took a step forward and Harry and Cri took a step back.

"Don't even dream it Gryffindor!" Sacrifice hissed. Harry made a pleading face.

"Bill please, I really would rather not apparate right now." He said making another face.

"Alright I won't force the two of you," Bill said but Sacrifice narrowed her eyes when a gleam came into his eyes. "But they will!" He said pleasantly and Sacrifice screeched as George Weasley wrapped his arms around her, and Fred wrapped his around Harry.

"Curse you Weasleys and your height advantage!" she screamed. George laughed.

"And we'll curse the color of your hair!" he said overly cheerful as they apparated from the house...

An hour later Harry found himself in a fitting room at a wizarding fashion store. He wasn't even aware that wizards knew fashion, they were always in their robes after all. He stared down at the handful of clothes Draco had spent an hour picking out and grimaced.

"Potter! What's taking you so long in there!" Draco shouted over the blasting music, Harry allowed himself a whimper and peeled off the shirt Sacrifice had put him in and picked up the first shirt. It was green with a dragon breathing fire on it. Normally he would've liked it, but it was tight fitting, or at least looked it. Not to mention the dragon was silver which meant he would be wearing Slytherin colors. "Potter!" Draco shouted again. Harry stuck his head out and glared at him, he opened his mouth to snap at but a hoodie was thrown at his face.

"I hate you..." Harry hissed taking the hoodie off his face and sent another glare at Draco before he slipped back into the dressing room.

"You have five minutes to come out and show us an outfit." The Slytherin threatened. Harry groaned, and pulled on the dragon t-shirt dropping the hoodie onto the floor. There was no way he was leaving the dressing room. He swore to himself and pulled off the pants and grabbed a pair of black jeans. Tugging them on he began to fume. Who the hell did they think they were! He was almost sixteen he knew how to dress and pick out his clothes himself. He glanced at the mirror and groaned, he was not going to admit that the outfit suited him, that it actually made him look...he shook his head and sat down on the chair that was in the corner and sighed. How the hell did he get himself into this. He closed his eyes and rubbed his new scar, it was aching, as well as his head due to the music. Leaning back he tilted his head up and stared at the ceiling.

"Harry." A voice startled him from his thoughts and he glanced at the door to the fitting room, Bill stood there leaning on it watching him.

"I am not modeling." Harry said softly. Bill walked over and tilted his chin up his eyes searching Harry's.

"I didn't come in here to drag you out yet. I wanted to talk to you." Harry blinked and nodded.

"Alright, what's wrong?" Bill stared at him and released Harry's chin.

"You should never have gone to the Dursley's." he said sternly. Harry sighed.

"I know, I know but I couldn't just leave them to die!" Harry said in an annoyed tone, he got up and limped pacing in the small room. Bill watched the teen as he did so a half smile on his face.

"I know."

"If you knew then why the hell did you ask me!" Harry exploded. Bill smirked then his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"To get rid of your nerves."

"My nerves what in Merlin's name are you talking about?!" Bill walked in and placed his hands on Harry's shoulders. He looked down into Harry's eyes and flicked the center of the new scar.

"The one's that have you hiding in here, they are just clothes kiddo." The older man pointed out. Harry opened his mouth and blinked, he was energized he realized, and ready to kick ass. He pouted slightly.

"That was a sneaky way to do that." He muttered and smiled when Bill ruffled his hair.

"Nah, that was just the smart way to go about it. Besides it worked didn't it? What's it matter how it was done." Bill said stepping back after one finally ruffle. He surveyed Harry with a grin.

"All you need is a necklace, a charm, a talisman actually..." he said thoughtfully tilting his head to the side. "That and a long coat, either in black or dark green." He mused. Harry glanced at himself and rolled his eyes. "And tinted glasses." Bill added as an after though, Harry burst out laughing.

"What am I some kind of agent?" He said between laughs, Bill grinned.

"Yep. Agent Harry Potter, alias Kickass dude." Bill said hooking an arm around Harry's neck and slowly led him from the dressing room.

"It's just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt." Harry said laughing more. Bill made a face at Harry.

"It is not just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, a. these one's actually are your size," Harry blushed slightly. "and b. with the right accessories anything looks cool...as long as it's your size." Bill declared and Harry yelped when he saw he was now outside the fitting room. He sent a glare at Bill who just slapped him on the back. Sacrifice turned her finger indicating Harry to turn around in a circle.

"It's just jeans and a t-shirt!" He practically shouted. Draco smirked.

"You're point Potter?"

"I hate you so much." Harry said passionately as he did the turn as fast as he could. Draco grinned.

"Now we just need something dressier and different colors of the shirts and jeans." The blonde said looking thoughtful.

"I don't have to try those on right??" Harry said grimacing. Draco snickered and Fred and George exchanged identical grins.

"Why Harry-"

"-you would think you didn't like showing off your new outfits." They said. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Everyone's against me..." he muttered knowing he was out numbered. Sacrifice laughed.

"Why not just enjoy you're time away from Snape, Merlin only knows what you're newest punishment will be." She pointed out. Harry groaned.

"Thanks for reminding me, I wish he would just understand it was something I had to do!" he said throwing his hands in the air beginning to pace again. "Its stupid, I don't know what the big deal is!" he fumed Sacrifice glanced at Bill who sighed and nodded to her.

"Draco why don't you help the twins find an outfit." She said turning the blonde sneered at her.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because if you don't I'll tattoo ‘I'm an idiot' to your forehead in bright green letters right now." Draco paled.

"Fine." He snapped and turned and glanced at the twins.

"Thank you our-"

"-good man, we need something to wear that's nice to the press conference about our joke shop." Draco shuttered as the three of them walked off. Harry didn't even notice, he kept pacing and muttering underneath his breath.

"It wasn't that a big a deal." He grumbled and yelped when his ear got twisted and dragged to a chair that was right outside the dressing room. He rubbed the ear and looked up to see two furious adults.

"Now you listen here!" Sacrifice began her pink eyes changing to red. Bill didn't look any more pleased, his arms were folded and he had a look in his eyes that told Harry he was in deep trouble.

"Harry what you did is a big deal." Bill said placing a calming hand on Sacrifice's shoulder. "I understand why you thought, why you felt that you had to save them. that is not the issue, but the fact that you went off unattended to certain danger. You should have told an adult." He said softly forcing Harry to listen to his every word. Harry shook his head.

"They wouldn't have listened, or they wouldn't have cared. Can you honestly see Snape rushing off to save the Dursleys?" Bill and Sacrifice winced.

"I'm sure if you had ex..."

"He wouldn't have! Neither would Mooney, or anyone for that matter. Others would think I was just making it up!" Harry snapped. "No one else...and I mean no one else is going to die because of me!" he growled. Sacrifice stared at him her eyes wide, and Bill sighed sadly. The look in Harry's eyes was pure determination. "I am not having another single death not when I can help it...even if it means I have to risk my own life to stop it!" he whispered and stood pushing past the two back into the fitting room. Sacrifice glanced at Bill.

"Can you handle him? I think it's time me and the professor had a talk." Bill asked and Sacrifice nodded.

"Sure he won't give me any trouble but..." she began but Bill shot her a look.

"I know he knows how Harry is, but I don't think he knows how serious Harry is. And how much he is willing to risk himself." He said and apparated from sight.

Moments later Snape glanced up from his potions to see Bill heading for him.

"We need to talk..."