Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Log In







Register | Lost Password


Site Info

We are the home of 698 authors from among our 9162 members. There have been 114022 reviews written about our 2216 stories.

A special welcome to our newest member, Kbroo1105.

My Tracked Stories


Poll

Will you write a Potions and Snitches story this year?


I'm writing A LOT more than that!
I 13%
Yes, one story.
Yes, one story. 5%
I want to but not sure it will happen.
I want to but not sure it will happen. 65%
No.
No. 15%

Featured Stories
Bloody Shards by OutriderIvyHill (T)
Turns out, the Dursley's weren't too happy with Harry for blowing up Aunt Marge...
Books And Aconite: The Adventures Of A Potions Apprentice by JAWorley (16+)
Uncle Vernon’s acting weird, and Snape has designs on making Harry the...
Ouroboros in Tribute by SerenaEW (T)
Blood, I have learnt, is thicker than water. - The life of a fallen Prince...
Understanding by MagnificentAndStrange (T)
Winter break of Harry’s first year at Hogwarts brings awful memories of...

All Featured Stories

Help Links
Help
Terms of Service
Submission Rules
Contact Us

Link to Us!

Codes and More Choices

Welcome to the Potions and Snitches (P&S) Fanfiction archive.

It's time to renew our hosting plan. If you would like to contribute some funds, here is our P&S donation page! Thank you so much!

This is the home for stories exploring the general relationship between Severus Snape and Harry Potter. You will be able to find Mentor fics, Father and Son fics, and similar type stories in the archive. MA rated fics are not allowed on this site, nor is SS/HP slash (SS/HP romantic or sexual content). Gen means nonslash.

Chocolate frog ratings: When submitting a review, you will have the option of rating the story as well, from 1-10. A ten is a fantastic, ridiculously awesome chapter that you are going to want to reread; a five should be an average story, which translates to 2.5 frogs.

P&S Quick Links: Discord - FFN Community - Deviantart Group - Facebook Group


Site News
Donate to P&S

Members have asked about helping and supporting the site. P&S is a fan-created archive, with zero ads. It makes no revenue. It costs a little more than $650 for hosting renewal every three years. We are due to renew this year. Additional costs are for domain renewal, bug fixing costs, etc.. it all adds up.

Since 2015 I have spent $2,430.87 on the site.

If you would like to help with these costs it would be GREATLY appreciated! But no pressure. The Potions and Snitches...

Jan_AQ on 31 Jan 2024 2:57 pm [2 Comments]
News Archive


Most Recent
Acid Reigns by Mothboss (16+)
Coming of age in a declining northern borough wouldn’t be easy for any...
Resonance by Green_Gecko (16+)
It's year six and Harry struggles with the visions he's inherited from Voldemort...
Coming Back Home by CleganeSnape (T)
After the Battle, the only thing that Harry wants to do is rest, but he notices...
Shadows of the Forsaken by TheLostBoys333 (16+)
While the wizarding world struggles with the return of Voldemort, Harry struggles...
Out of Tune by Reticulated (K+)
The first time he hears it, he thinks it is just the October night wind wailing...

Story of the Moment
Who Are We? by Chibik K+
Harry overhears a conversation he wasn't supposed to, but is that really a bad thing?

Shoutbox
Jan_AQ
03/16/24 11:23 pm
Wooohoooo!
Reticulated
03/15/24 04:50 am
I've been a member maybe four years now and just posted my first story. There's hope for everyone!
Nemo
03/09/24 09:42 am
I tried contacting you but it failed and now I just remembered the site emails don’t work. Could you pm me via ffn? My profile is linked in my bio here.
Reticulated
03/08/24 10:47 pm
Yes. Would you contact me thru my bio page? (honestly not sure how it works, but I saw a contact option there). Once I have your info, I'll email it to you.
Nemo
03/08/24 10:20 pm
Are you still looking for someone to proofread your story? I would very much like to do it :)
Reticulated
03/08/24 07:33 am
Would anyone like to beta a one-shot? I need feedback on the story clarity and the pacing of the resolution. Approx 3k words, contact me if interested. Thanks!
Jan_AQ
02/27/24 12:22 pm
Nemo, any time! :) It should get you some new readers. :D
Nemo
02/25/24 09:00 pm
Hey Jan_AQ, thank you so much for adding Til That Morning to the P&S Community on FFN! Just saw it and I'm jumping in joy :)
Nemo
02/22/24 11:41 am
Thank you! I already linked my FFN profile here :)
Jan_AQ
02/20/24 11:44 am
besides using the shoutbox. If you link your FFN profile in your P&S profile then I can find your story on fanfiction dot net easy.
Jan_AQ
02/20/24 11:43 am
Nemo, you may post it on discord and I will add it to the FFN community group. Or you may report something as a bug to send an e-mail. The site e-mails don't work so that's the only way to do
Jan_AQ
02/20/24 11:43 am
Security Certificate installed and updated! it expires 5/21/24.
Nemo
02/17/24 12:53 pm
Hey, just wanted to ask if anyone knows how to get a story added over on fanficion.net in the P&S Community :)
Jan_AQ
02/08/24 08:02 am
Hope everyone is safe!
Jan_AQ
01/15/24 08:24 am
Amazing! Well done, DaughterOfAres!
Treedweller
01/15/24 05:31 am
Bravo, DaughterOfAres!
DaughterOfAres
01/15/24 02:40 am
Ya'll, I did it. After 10'ish years I posted a new fic. I'm just going to sit here and pat myself on the back now.
mandancie
01/09/24 05:00 pm
Happy 64th Birthday, Severus Snape!
Jan_AQ
01/09/24 07:10 am
Happy New Year!
Jan_AQ
12/28/23 04:01 pm
I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas holiday!


Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5