Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Good Morning Voldemort

"You bastard," spat Eileen, her voice filled with pure venom as the figure made his way towards the cell door where he was clearly visible.

"Now, now, darling," said the man dressed in death eater robes, minus the mask, in a voice filled with so much slippery slime it seemed to ooze off him in vats. "Is that any way to talk to a former love?"

Eileen seemed to find this last statement humorous, because she chuckled while Tobias let out a bemused snort.

"Ahh..." purred Eileen with a smile, her eyes shining with humor. "Don't flatter yourself, Nick. It was just sex after all."

Harry caught himself before he could cringe. His mother having sex was the last thing he wanted a mental image of, especially the image of her and the short dirty-blond haired man that seemed to bathe in oil. Catching a glance of Severus he was unable to tell if this statement affected his brother in the same way, as his brother's expression was unreadable as usual.

Nick had opened the door of the cell and was now approaching Eileen, anger radiating off of him. "You sorry excuse for a whore!" His voice seemed to loss some of its greasy quality as he yelled standing over her, bent slightly and glaring down. "I'm glad I turned you in to the Dark Lord and I hope he tortures you into insanity before he kills you!" Nick screamed his voice cracking slightly, as though unused to yelling, while spit came flying out of his mouth, reminding Eileen of a panting dog shaking its head.

After a moments pause, Nick straightened, realizing he had lost his temper, and though he stood tall he relaxed his shoulders looking less tense as he stared down at an expressionless Eileen for a moment panting before smiling darkly. "No matter," he said in an off handed voice, "Our most kind and merciful Lord has given me the honor of... having you...as reward of giving him the necessary information that lead him to the traitor and his baby brother." Nick paused for a second and looked deep in thought for asking in a mockingly curious voice, "Tell me, how does it feel to know that you will be responsible for the deaths of both of your sons?"

Eileen didn't answer for a moment her face unreadable as though etched in stone, before she, looking Nick straight in the eyes, answered in an detached voice. "What sons?"

Nick looked startled and Eileen heard several gasps from around the cell, but didn't bother to look around the cell at everyone's reactions. She feared, most of all, to see the look on Tobias face. She knew he wouldn't be able to forgive her if she truly hurt Severus or Harry, and she was afraid that she had, with a single two syllable sentence, lost him forever.

Nick quickly overcame his surprise and confusion and with a flick of his wand, Eileen's chains unlocked and her arms were bound together in front of her with unbreakable rope. Nick then grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to her feet jabbing his wand hard into her lower back. "If you try to run, Princess, or escape in anyway you will die. And if somehow you do manage to escape, I will torture and kill your beloved muggle after forcing him to watch his sons die slow and agonizing deaths."

Eileen said nothing, but allowed herself to be lead out of the cell and the door to the dungeons leaving behind several shocked, and a couple of hurt, people behind.

Tobias sighed then leaned back against the wall chuckling softly. "I do love that woman."

Severus snorted, but didn't meet his father's eyes even though he could feel the man's calculating gaze on him.

"How can you love that...that...wench?" exclaimed Serenity, seemingly coming out of the daze she had been in since Severus awoke. "She abandoned her children! Your children! She didn't even tell you that you had a son. She has done absolutely nothing to earn you love. How can you give her your heart so readily?"

Tobias smiled gently with a slightly pained expression, yet he had a mischievous look in his eye. "You'll see, my dear, you'll see." With that cryptic sentence Tobias leaned completely back against the wall and struggled to find a comfortable position before speaking again in a much lighter tone. "I suggest you get as much rest as you can, I'm sure you'll need it."

"How can you sleep?" Sirius's tone was much like Serenity's. He just didn't understand this muggle, his wife whom he was so obviously madly in love with, was just dragged off to be raped and he was taking a nap. "Aren't you the least bit concerned for your wife?"

Without moving from what Tobias deemed as the most comfortable position under the circumstances Tobias answered in an excited voice - sounding every bit the teacher, who is truly fond of his subject. " Have you ever heard of the Shuar?" Tobias didn't pause for an answer. "They were a tribe in South America a very long time ago and they've all but died out now. The women, to protect themselves against rape - as was a common practice between warring tribes - would hide a sheathed knife in their vagina..."

"Are you saying that...that...woman is keeping a knife shoved up her..." Serenity seemed shocked and equally intrigued as she interrupted Tobias.

Tobias did not let her finish her sentence, though, and he interrupted her in much the same tone a teacher took when impatiently scolding a student. "No, you daft girl, now let me finish."

Serenity, whose mouth had been hanging open, closed it with a snap and waited patiently for Tobias to continue.

Tobias cleared his throat before resuming his original tone and continuing his lesson. "In Indian mythology, there is a creature or group of mythical woman rather, whose vaginal entrance is lined with hundreds of small but sharp teeth each tipped with poison. These women are rumored to seduce men then in the moment of passion, swallow them whole."

"What does this have to do with her?" asked Hermione, curiously. Though this information intrigued her, she didn't quite appreciate the mental picture she could not help but to draw of her best friend's mother.

Tobias chuckled lightly, before once again leaning his head back against the wall and closing his eyes. "Let me assure all of you of one thing: Eileen is far more dangerous then all the dagger-hiding-teeth-wielding-vulva in all of mythology."

..................................

Eileen wiped the bloody knife off on the bed sheets before kicking the body off of her bare legs where he collapsed when she had driven the dagger through the side of his neck. Sighing as she got up in search of something to wear, she thought, ‘Men could be so stupid when about to get laid.'

Nick, a former play toy, had brought her upstairs at wand point. As she had passed the two guards watching the door to the makeshift dungeon they had laughed and along with Nick made several sick we're-attempting-to-be-macho type comments before going up the stairs leading to the ‘thrown room.' It was surprisingly deserted. Crossing the thrown room, she was then prodded up another flight of stairs and into a room which looked as though it was made for the sole purpose of some rather kinky sex.

In the room, there was a bed in the center with black silk sheets (making bloodstains invisible) and on the walls were several instruments she recognized - and a few she didn't, but was willing to give them a try. Thoughts of what she could do in a room like this sent shivers through her.

After warding the door, Nick had pushed her roughly onto the bed, leaving her hands bound, and began to pull her cloths off. The saying ‘God gave man a brain and a penis, but not enough blood to run both at the same time' rang true. Before all her cloths were completely off, Nick had lost most of his cognitive functioning making it easy for her to retrieve the dagger he kept sheathed under his robes, then to drive his own dagger through his throat hitting a vital artery and his voice box, preventing him from screaming.

Now all she had to do is make it all the way back to the basement, silently take out two guards and free her husband, as well as those with him. She couldn't stop the satisfied cat like smile from coming to her lips. Finally - some excitement.

......................................

The sound of something hitting the door to the dungeon was enough to bring Severus out of his musings. Glancing around he realized he was not the only on to hear it. Tobias smirked and watched the door closely as it opened to reveal Eileen, dressed in Death Eater robes that were far too short and hung loosely off of her frame.

"Hello, dear." Tobias spoke casually as Eileen approached the cell and started performing various unlocking charms. "Did you have fun?"

The cell door swung open and Eileen entered, ready to perform the necessary charms to free the cells occupants. Eileen voice was quite casual as well as she replied to her husband's inquire. "Yes actually, and its pity you and I can't spend more time here, love. There's a room upstairs with all sorts of..."

"Can the two of you go ten minutes without acting out or making up some new sexual fantasy?" Severus asked sounding indifferent yet aggravated at the same time. He noticed Harry cringe slightly at the mental image his question had evoked. He knew the room his mother was referring to, having spent a fair amount of time in it himself many years ago, and had no desire of hearing his mother's thoughts about what she and his father could do in it.

Eileen cocked an eyebrow at her oldest son. "It depends. Can you go ten minutes without a sarcastic comment?"

Severus narrowed his eyes and glared, but before he could reply Tobias interrupted him.

"Not to break up this touching moment, but I for one would like to get out of her before I die of old age." Though Tobias's tone was mockingly indifferent his face showed amusement at the mother-son bantering.

Severus turned his glare on his father, but said nothing.

Once everyone was free of their chains Severus quietly began leading them out of the dungeon. Eileen had left the door leading to the stairs open, but they were forced to carefully step over the guards. About half way up the stairs, Severus heard voices. He stopped cold, listening carefully. His father came to stand beside him listening as well and the two exchanged glances in the dark stairwell lit only by a sprinkling of everlasting candles. Silently, Severus turned around and encouraging those, now in front of him to do the same they made their way back to the dungeon. Once there, Severus closed the door behind him.

"What's going on?" asked Sirius. "Why did we turn around?" Despite his confusion and anger Sirius still seemed to realize they had come back for a reason and kept his voice at a whisper.

Severus answered in a quite, distracted voice as though he were trying to remember something. "The Dark Lord is in his thrown room along with several Death Eaters. It didn't seem like a good idea to continue with our original plan."

Everyone was silent for a moment as each tried to come up with a new way to escape.

"I know another way out." Severus said in an elated whisper. It was as though a light bulb had just been turned on in his head.

Walking across the dungeon, to a darkened far corner away from the cell Severus stared hard at the wall for a moment face expressionless.

The others had followed him over, curious if nothing else, and had gathered behind him. Tobias saw Severus' actions for what they were. He was remembering. Severus slowly moved closer to the wall and gently placed his hand on the third brick from the bottom and spoke in a language only Harry could understand.

"I command thee to open, and give safe passage." Hissed Severus in parseltongue, startling many of those present with the exception of Tobias and Harry.

As Severus said this, the wall shuttered slightly then silently opened to reveal a very dark, unlit and small passageway. In order to fit through it, they would have to stand in single line, and even then it would be a tight fit. Turning around to face everyone, he started talking in a whisper. "Not even the Dark Lord knows about this tunnel. It's really nothing more then a rumor, but none of that matters at the moment. If the rumor is correct, this will take us up to a small cottage with in the woods just outside this area from there we should be able to make it on foot, without magic to the nearest town and apparate from there."

"Sounds like a plan." Said Moody as he moved towards the opening.

"Wait!" said Tobias in an urgent whisper. "Severus needs to go first. We have no idea if this tunnel opens up or not and if it doesn't, we most likely won't be able to open the door at the other end, since it most likely requires someone who speaks parsalmouth as well."

"But," began Eileen also in a whisper, "someone needs to be able to close the door."

"Harry can do it," said Severus. "Dad, you and Harry can go last, Harry speaks parseltongue as well. He can close the door."

As Severus said this, everyone turned their attention towards Harry, who had gone deathly pale and was staring the tunnel in fear.

"Harry?" questioned Tobias softly as he moved a hand to the boys shoulder. Harry flinched violently as his father's hand neared his shoulder and Tobias stopped his movement briefly, waiting for Harry to meet his eyes. Once Harry's dark eyes met his, he asked again in a softly concerned voice. "Harry?"

Once Tobias's hand touched Harry's shoulder, the boy's bottom lip began to tremble just the slightest bit. "I can't. Please don't make me go in there. I can't. Dad, please." Harry's voice was breaking and held a terrified note.

"Why, Harry, what's wrong?" asked Tobias softly as he turned to completely face his son and block out everyone else from view.

Harry stared up at his dad for a moment, but something in his dad's eyes willed him to tell the man in front of him. "M...my room at the Dursley's...before Hogwarts....it used to be...th...the cupboard under the stairs."

At Harry's words Tobias felt his anger rise again, but quickly pushed it aside.

Harry leaned towards his dad and rested his head on the man's chest, not crying - just sad and a bit scared. "It was so dark, dad... and small...sometimes they would forget about me...Please dad, don't make me go in there."

"We don't have time for this" said Eileen in harsh whisper. Pulling out Nick's wand she aimed it at Harry. "Imperio."

During fourth year Harry had been able to resist the effects of the Imperius curse, however Eileen Prince's mind was much stronger and more disciplined then most, making the curse stronger. Also, Harry hadn't been quite so emotionally vulnerable making it easier to fight off the effects of the curse. Now though Harry's mind became blissfully blank and he willingly did everything Eileen commanded.

Tobias was shocked at Eileen actions, but a part of him saw the necessity of them. In order to fight tomorrow, they would have to live today. They truly did not have time deal with Harry's fears right now. "Silence!" he hissed in a deadly whisper to those around him who were expressing their combined outrage none to quietly. This had the desired effect and soon all eyes were turned to him. "She's right. This isn't the time or place to deal with this, once we get to the cottage we'll take the spell off, but if we want to survive now..."

Tobias allowed his voice to trail off and though no one was particularly happy they began to move through the tunnel, Severus in the lead. Once everyone was in the tunnel Severus told Eileen what to have Harry say in parsalmouth.

Once the door closed they silently began making their way through the dark tunnel, unsure of what may lie ahead.

Chapter End Notes:
Two short chapters in a row, I know, but this just seems like a good place to end it, right? Anyway, that's all I really have to say about this chapter. Also, I'm very sorry that this is late, but my computer crashed and I'm going to have to buy another one and I'm not sure when I'll be able to do that. I do have a couple of chapters written already, but without a computer I can't type them up so...It may be a while (2 weeks) before my next update. I'm very very sorry.

Breannatala is the best beta ever and I can't thank her enough.

Many, many thanks to my reviewers, please do so again.

Also, let me know what you think of Eileen now.