Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Severus reminisces about Harry and Lily to Aurelia and his son!

A warm fuzzy chapter & hugs to all my reviewers!
Remember When?

After that rather cathartic discussion, Harry went to go and wash his face in the bathroom, allowing Severus time to compose himself as well. The Potions Master had no idea whether or not his son had heard him murmuring apologies while he sobbed his heart out on his father's shoulder. Severus hoped he had, but if not then he would humble himself and apologize again for being such an insensitive sarcastic bastard during the school year. Harry's unexpected revelations about his relatives had shocked and disgusted him, he was furious that those-those people, if they could be called that, thought they had the right to treat a child that way, their own blood no less.

Really Sev, you shouldn't be surprised, after all look what kind of hell your own father put you and Mum through. But I never wanted that for my son. When Harry was born I swore to myself that I would be a better father than Tobias, that I would never make my son afraid of me, never hurt him or belittle him the way mine did me. I was going to give him the childhood I never had and instead he ended up with the childhood from hell, just like mine, and I hurt him the same way my father had hurt me. Damn you Voldemort! And damn you Albus! Remorse and regret stabbed through him like a knife and Severus buried his face in his hands for a moment.

Harry had just emerged from the bathroom and was going to grab a pullover, for he was suddenly cold, when he saw Severus still sitting on the bed, his head in his hands. Harry's mouth fell open. Holy God, is he crying? Over me? Never in a millennium would Harry have expected that reaction. Perhaps Severus really did love him.

Harry quickly stepped back from the door not wanting Severus to catch him staring, he knew the man's pride would be severely damaged. He still felt embarrassed for crying all over Severus and he was thirteen, he could only imagine how much worse it would be for a grown man to be caught crying.

Of course, before today he never would have thought Snape, his cold-hearted professor, would ever shed a tear over anyone, much less Harry Potter. Except I'm not a Potter anymore, he reminded himself. I'm a Snape. That sounded so weird, but at the same time so right. For now he belonged somewhere. But he still had a lot of unanswered questions, such as why and how had Severus become a spy? Why had he chosen James to play the part of Harry's dad if he disliked the man so much? And who had betrayed Lily and James to Voldemort? For the y must have been betrayed, since they had not known Voldemort was coming for them until it was too late. Harry recalled that much from his nightmares.

One day he would have to sit down with Severus and have a talk about some of these things, for Harry was tired of being kept in the dark, and only given information in drips and drabs, when it was safe for him to know about it, according to Dumbledore. Now that he was no longer the so-called savior of the wizarding world, he wanted to know everything and Severus alone could provide the answers.

Harry turned about to go down the hallway to the kitchen, for his stomach was growling loudly, and Severus came out of his bedroom. Harry eyed him sidelong and noticed that the man's face was calm and composed, with no traces of tears. Harry wondered how he did it. His own emotions were easily readable. Hermione had once said that his face was like an open book.

But Snape said nothing about what had occurred, simply accompanied Harry down the hall into the kitchen. Aurelia greeted them and Severus apologized for being late, but they'd had some things to discuss. Then they sat down and ate the leftover pasta carbonara and some garlic toast.

"This tastes just as good reheated as it did last night," Severus commented, taking a second helping.

Harry raised an eyebrow, he'd never seen Severus eat this much at school. Still, he had to agree, it was delicious, and he took another helping himself.

"Why thank you, Sev. You know, you always did like my cooking. When you and Eileen visited me, you always said I cooked better than anyone in the family."

"It's the truth, Aunt Relia," her nephew said with a chuckle. "Although Mum would always pretend to be insulted and pull my ear for my impudence. But she knew as well as I did that you were far and away a better cook."

"Indeed. That's why she never refused my leftovers," Aurelia grinned. "You used to love helping me in the kitchen when you were small, Sev. You liked to help me measure out the ingredients for all my recipes. One time we were making chocolate chip cookies and you added too many chocolate chips and cried that they were ruined. But when we ate them, they tasted fantastic and I told you . . .do you remember what I told you, Sev?"

Slowly, the Potions Master nodded. "Yes, as a matter of fact I do. You told me that sometimes the best things can come out of a mistake and that I shouldn't be afraid to take a chance on something new. And you were right. Because I took a chance on Lily when everyone else said it was a mistake for a Slytherin to date a Gryffindor and she made me the happiest man alive, by loving me in spite of everything and giving me my son."

Harry ducked his head to hide his sudden flush of pleasure at his father's words, but Aurelia smiled in delight and said, "Well, I'm glad someone found my advice worth listening to. Sometimes I wondered if I was talking just to hear myself talk, the way Melody listened. Ah well, you know what they say-never a prophet in your own home."

"When did Melody get married?" Severus asked. "Last time I saw her she was eleven and said boys were only good for playing hide and seek and getting into trouble."

"She changed her mind when she met Devon Barry," sighed Aurelia. "She got married when she was twenty-six. She had Mia when she was twenty-seven. My granddaughter was the best thing to come out of that marriage. Devon is a conniver and a womanizer, if you know what I mean. Sam never liked him either."

"Is she still married to him?" Harry wanted to know. If Melody was his father's first cousin that made her Harry's second cousin, at least he thought he'd figured it right.

"Unfortunately, yes. She claims she can't just leave him, and leave Mia without a father. In my opinion, no father is better than the one she's got, who's never home and when he is he makes the child all sorts of promises he never keeps and leaves and Mia is left behind wishing for something she'll never have. She's such a sweet child, it breaks my heart to see her so unhappy, Devon's the sort who never ought to be a father to a kitten much less a little girl."

Severus's mouth tightened into a grim line. "Perhaps I might have a word or two with the rotten bastard." His manner suggested that if he ever met up with Devon, he'd have more than a word.

"Much as I'd like the slimy bounder to get what's coming to him, I don't want you to commit murder, Sev. He's not worth it."

"Oh, I wouldn't kill him. He'd just wish I would."

"Severus, please. I'd really rather not have to come and bail you out of jail," Aurelia said, waving a finger under his nose.

"Very well, Aunt Relia. I'll try and restrain myself from breaking the scum's nose. Or reversing his backside and his face. But only because you asked me to."

"Still a scamp, I see, Severus Tobias Snape," laughed his aunt, then she rose to put the dishes in the sink.

At the Potion Master's nudge, Harry stood up and offered to wash the dishes instead, but Aurelia told him she was perfectly able to wash a few plates and told Harry to go into the den and watch TV if he wanted.

It had been a long time since Harry had gotten to watch TV on his own, at the Dursleys Dudley and Vernon had monopolized the television and Harry was never allowed to watch it unless they were gone and Harry had stayed home alone. He flicked through the channels, finally settling on a movie called Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.

Harry remembered reading about the legendary bandit when he went to primary school, and he'd always loved the way the rogue had used trickery and guile to achieve his ends, by robbing the rich and giving back his ill gotten gains to the poor of the shire. This movie looked like one of the better made ones about the clever hero and Harry settled down to watch it.

It had just started, and soon Harry was joined by Severus and Aurelia, who had made a large bowl of popcorn and also had ice-cold glasses of lemonade for all of them. Soon they were all riveted to the screen and when the Sheriff of Nottingham made his appearance, Harry frowned and darted a quick glance at Severus.

It was odd, but he could almost swear that there was a resemblance.

Harry quickly dismissed the ridiculous notion and continued watching the movie. But he wasn't the only one who had noticed that little fact. When it was over, Aurelia remarked slyly, "You know, Sev, that Sheriff looked an awful lot like you."

"Hey, I was thinking the same thing, Aunt Relia," Harry agreed, his green eyes twinkling. "The face, the nose, maybe he's your Muggle double, sir."

"Very funny, Harry," Snape remarked sourly. "Why am I always the bad guy?"

"Umm . . .because you're such a grouch?" Harry replied, greatly daring.

"Incorrigible brat!" his father mock-growled. "Is that any way to talk about your father?"

"Uh, well, you told me I should always tell the truth," the younger Snape smirked. "And you're awfully grouchy first period Potions."

"That's because all of you children never follow directions and your incessant chatter drives me up the wall," countered the professor.

"And you're a grouch."

"You know, you're really asking for it, young man," Snape purred.

"I am?" Harry asked innocently, gazing at his parent with puzzled eyes.

"Definitely," Severus said, not fooled by Harry's innocent act.

"You know, there's a character on another TV show I used to watch when I was little that reminded me of you too," his son said, giving his father a sneaky smile. "He was green and his name was Oscar . . .Oscar the Grouch!"

At that, Aurelia burst out laughing.

"Brat!" Severus grabbed his son and began to tickle him unmercifully, until Harry was collapsed half over Snape's knees, helpless with laughter.

"Please . . .no more . . .ha . . aha . . .I'll be good . . .promise . . ."

"Now why don't I believe you?" asked Severus silkily, his long fingers finding all of Harry's most ticklish and sensitive places and making the boy burst out in renewed giggles.

Harry tried to curl up in a ball, but Severus deftly poked him in the stomach and Harry uncurled, leaving his ribs unguarded and the Potions Master's fingers danced lightly over them.

"Ahhh . . .okay . . .I take . . .it . . .baack! . . ." Harry gasped, laughing so hard tears streamed from his eyes. "You're . . .not a grouch . . . you're . . .bloody brilliant!"

Snape halted, his eyes gleaming. "No need for flattery, brat!" He gave the snickering imp a very light smack on the bottom. "I trust you've learned your lesson about insulting me?"

"Yes sir," Harry said, crawling off of Snape's lap and looking up at him from his fringe of black hair.

"Smart boy. Because I'd hate to have to resort to the Prince Punishment Method Part Two," threatened Severus.

Harry eyed him warily. "What's that?"

"It's when I pin you on the ground and tickle you with a feather for fifteen minutes. I'm told it's worse than the Tickle Curse. I did it to Remus when he really annoyed me once and nearly made him wet himself."

"Remus Lupin that was your best friend?" Harry gasped, laughing.

Severus nodded, an imp of mischief dancing across his normally solemn features. "The same. And also your godfather, Harry."

Harry quit laughing. "I have a godfather?"

"Certainly. And a godmother as well. Though poor Alice Longbottom would never know you now, since she's in St. Mungos, and has been for the last twelve years."

"Neville's mum is my godmother?" Harry repeated.

"She is. She was your mother's best friend." Severus told him, all traces of mirth vanished.

"What happened to her? Neville hardly ever mentions her. Or his father either."

"That's because it hurts him to speak of what was done to them. On the same night that Voldemort came and attacked Lily and James and you, son, two of his followers, Bellatrix and her husband, went to the Longbottoms and tortured Frank and Alice into insanity with the Cruciatus Curse. They've been in St. Mungos ever since, which is why Neville lives with his grandmother."

Harry's mouth hung open. "Merlin! I . . .I never knew . . .that's awful! So Neville has no parents either, just like . . ." he trailed off, for he'd been about to say "Just like me" only that wasn't the case any longer. "Did they ever catch the ones responsible?"

"They did and they've been in Azkaban for the past twelve years." Snape informed him.

Harry decided that now was as good a time as any to ask about the wizard who'd betrayed James and Lily to the Dark Lord. "What about Mum and James? Did they ever find out who betrayed them that night? Cause somebody had to, otherwise they'd have fought him or gotten away, right?"

"Yes. James and Lily were protected by the Fidelis Charm, and only their Secret Keeper knew where they were hidden. The wizard who was their Secret Keeper was James's best friend, Sirius Black," Severus spat the name like a curse. "He betrayed them to Voldemort, but he later paid for his mistake."

"Did you kill him then?"

"No. But the Aurors brought him in and he went to trial for killing thirteen Muggles and Peter Pettigrew, another one of his school friends. He's been in Azkaban for twelve years too. The three of them, Black, Potter, and Pettigrew, used to hang out together in school, and they eventually allowed Remus to join them. They called themselves the Marauders and they were the bane of everyone. Especially me." Severus's expression darkened as he recalled what the three bullies used to do to him.

"Why? What did they do?"

"Everything they weren't supposed to. They lived to break rules, and Albus allowed them to run wild. They were Gryffindors and his pets and he rarely punished them for anything. Although Remus didn't really participate in most of their pranks, he was made a prefect eventually. I was one of their targets, they liked to play pranks on me, but some of their pranks were not funny, such as the one where they dared me to go into the Shrieking Shack in Hogsmeade, and I did and nearly was bitten by Remus in werewolf form."

"My godfather is a werewolf?"

"Yes, he was bitten when he was five and there's no cure for lycanthropy. Though I've patented a potion called the Wolfsbane Potion that enables him to transform to a wolf and not a beast and sleep away the full moon every month. Without it, Remus is a savage beast, uncontrollable, and a danger to everyone around him. Back when we were in school there was no potion he could take, and the only thing Albus could do was to keep him confined. No one knew of his condition, not even me, he hid it well, until Black and Potter's foolish prank. Stupid imbeciles! They could have killed us both, for if Remus had bitten me he'd never have forgiven himself and if the Ministry learned of it, they'd have killed Lupin for doing so."

"But he wouldn't have meant to bite you!" Harry protested.

"That wouldn't matter. A werewolf who deliberately bites a human must be killed, by Ministry law," Severus explained. "Black and Potter's little joke nearly cost me my friend that night, not to mention my own life. I never really forgave them for that, though Remus did eventually."

"Then why did you and Mum choose James to be my, uh, stepdad?"

"That was mostly your mother's choice, because Potter had always had a thing for her," here Snape's lip curled. "So it would be believable if she divorced me and married him. Also, Potter was not as much to blame as Black for the incident in the Shrieking Shack. He got cold feet at the last minute and pulled me away from the door when Remus leaped at me, saving me from him. He was a heroic imbecile, and I never cared for his arrogant ways and his string of girlfriends, but he was willing to help us with our deception. He was also a good stepdad to you, Harry. Treated you like his own, which was why he left you his inheritance when he died. It was a pity he trusted Black, but then he never was a good judge of character."

"Did my mum like him?"

"Not when we were in school. She couldn't stand the way he lorded it over the other students or how he singled me out for special torment. He fancied her something awful though, and she wouldn't give him the time of day. He used to follow her around, trying to get her attention, and she would pretend he didn't exist. He invited her to the Yule Ball and she turned him down and went with me instead," Severus recalled with a fond smile. "When he saw me with her on my arm, he was livid. Green with jealousy. He marched up to me and said "What's the big idea, Snivellus, taking my girl from me?" and your mother says, "Bugger off, Potter. Sev's three times the man you are, now get your perfect face out of my own before I hex your nose off. I wouldn't go out with you if you paid me a million Galleons." Then we walked away and he was left standing there, gaping like a witless ass, and the whole school saw how she rejected him, and chose me, the Slytherin prefect who was poor as a church mouse, over the golden lion. Later on though, she forgave him and they were friends."

"Good for her, Sev!" commented Aurelia. "I wish I could have known her, she sounds like she knew class when she saw it."

"She did. She saw what no one else did," Severus said softly. "She saw a friend in Remus the werewolf and she saw her soulmate in me. Of course, we were friends first, she lived down the street from me, and I was the one who told her she was a witch and taught her what I knew of all things magical." He looked about then said, "Harry, go and get the photo album your mother gave to you. I want to show it to Aunt Relia."

Harry rose to get the album, praying Snape wouldn't show his aunt the utterly embarrassing bathtub picture, or any of the other ones of him as a baby half-naked and acting like show-off.

They started out looking at the pictures of Sev and Lily's wedding, with Severus offering comments here and there. "She made an absolutely stunning bride," he said when they looked at the first picture of Lily in her wedding gown. "When I saw her walking towards me, I couldn't believe that she was actually marrying me, out of all the men she could have chosen." Severus smiled reminiscently, his dark eyes alight with love. "She was the only woman I ever looked twice at and the only one I ever dared to love who actually loved me back." Then he shot a mischievous look at his aunt and added, "Present company excluded, of course."

When they came to the picture of the Potions Master dancing with his new bride, Severus bit back a laugh. "Looking at that makes me remember how blasted nervous I was. I'd never danced much as a teenager and I was terrified I'd look like an idiot in front of everyone, since Lily loved to dance. So I had Remus give me lessons. Then he goes and makes a bet with James and Black, who didn't believe I could dance without falling flat on my face, that I'd do the mambo at my wedding. I had no idea, of course. But your mother did, Harry, and she convinced me to dance it with her." Severus shook his head. "To this day I don't know how I recalled all the steps, but I did. And I made Remus twenty Galleons richer and showed Black that purebloods weren't the only ones who could dance."

He pointed out a young woman wearing a pretty turquoise dress and soft shimmery white robes, she had dark hair and violet eyes, standing next to Lily and smiling. "That's Alice Longbottom. She was your mum's maid-of-honor, I think she called it. Only she wasn't married to Frank then, though they were engaged. They married two months after we did. You and Neville were born on almost the same day."

Aurelia quickly turned to the photos of Harry as a baby. "Adorable!" she cooed and Harry wanted to hide under the sofa. "He's such a perfect blend of you and Lily, Sev."

"That's exactly what Remus said." Severus indicated the picture where Remus was bouncing a thirteen-month-old Harry on his knee. "He was thrilled when you started talking, and then you called him Uncle Moony, which was his old nickname among the Marauders. I think his name was the third word you spoke."

"What was the first one?"

"Dad, of course," answered his father. "But you babbled all the time, we couldn't get you to shut up. You were speaking in full sentences by fifteen months. One day we were in the park, and I was pushing you on the swings, and a lady came by and started saying how adorable you were and asked how old you were. And before I could answer, you said, "I'm fifteen months and my name's Harry." I thought the woman was going to faint. "He talks!" she gasped. And then you looked at her and said, "So what? Don't you?" I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing."

Harry grinned, and thought, Looks like I was a genius. At least compared to Dudley. He didn't talk in sentences until he was nearly three.

"But we had to watch what we said around you, because you were a parrot and repeated everything. Lily was angry with me for something one day and she yelled at me, and didn't realize you were awake and listening. When I went to pick you up out of your crib, I asked how you were doing and you looked straight at me and said, "Damn it all to hell, Sev."

Aurelia chuckled. "I seem to recall your mother had a similar problem with you, Sev."

"Figures," Harry snickered, and earned himself a mild Snape glare.

"That's why when we had James and Black babysit you, Lily threatened to cast a permanent mouthwash charm on Black, because he could never remember to watch his mouth around you." Severus remarked gleefully. "The first time the two of them watched you, you ended up learning a whole new vocabulary, and sounded like one of my father's Cheapside tavern mates. Lily was horrified and I was none too pleased either. But eventually we broke you of that habit."

"How?" asked his son.

"Time out and a bar of soap."

"Yuck!" Harry made a face.

"It worked. And be warned, I still don't tolerate such language, so watch your mouth, Mr. Snape. Otherwise I have a bar of soap in the cabinet waiting for you."

"Oh no! No way! You wouldn't."

His father just gave him a long look. "I never threaten, Harry."

Harry gulped and vowed to watch his language around Severus. "What about when Remus watched me? Did he have a nasty mouth too?"

"Oh no. Remus hardly ever swore, unless he was undergoing a transformation, because that hurt like blazes. But otherwise he was very even tempered. He gave you that stuffed wolf you're holding in this picture." Severus indicated the gray stuffed wolf two-year-old Harry was hugging. "You called it Wolfie, and took it everywhere with you."

Harry frowned, then said softly, "I think I remember it. I had it when I went to the Dursleys, but Dudley ripped it apart. I cried and Aunt Petunia slapped me and said I shouldn't make such a fuss over some dirty old rag."

"What a horrid woman!" exclaimed Aurelia angrily.

"Yeah, she was a real winner," said Harry sarcastically.

Severus's eyes flashed, but he refrained from commenting on Petunia's behavior. "I remember one time when Remus was taking care of you, you were about a year and already walking. Lily and I were going out to a play and dinner and this was the first time Remus was watching you all on his own. Lily left him instructions, more like a bloody book really, and he was so proud that he followed it. We arrived home and Lily asked him how it went." Severus's lips quivered. "Remus was so proud of himself. "I put on his sleeper and everything, it wasn't hard. I think he's finally asleep. We read four books." Then you come out of the bedroom, dragging Wolfie, yelling, "Mummy and Daddy home! Harry wake up!" and when we turned to see you, you had managed to wriggle half out of your pajamas, they were on backwards, and your nappy was hanging off of you. Lily and I looked at each other and I said, "Great job, Lupin!" and then we nearly died laughing."

Harry buried his face in his hands. "Please, Dad!" he groaned, not even realizing he'd addressed Severus as his father for the first time since learning they were related. "D'you have to go into detail?"

"Hey, you asked."

Harry made a face at him, then blanched in horror when Aurelia turned the page." No! Don't look at that one! Please!" He made as if to cover it with a hand. It was the infamous bathtub picture.

"Whyever not?" Aurelia asked.

"Just show her the picture, Harry," Severus ordered.

"No way! It's too embarrassing. It's a blackmail picture."

"It will be unless you let her see it," threatened his father silkily. "I'll show it to your first serious girlfriend."

"Ahh! Okay! Fine!" Harry removed his hand from the photo.

"Aww! How cute! You look like you were having a wonderful time in your bath, Harry."

"Yeah, just dandy," remarked her nephew sarcastically and was promptly swatted on the back of the head by his father.

"Manners, young man," reprimanded Snape.

Harry rolled his eyes.

He was sulking like a six-year-old, and Severus couldn't resist teasing him a bit. "You know, this was the infamous bubble incident. We started out putting bubbles in the bathtub and then you grabbed the whole bottle and dumped it in the water and in five seconds we had bubbles all over everything," Severus declared wickedly. "Took us forever to get rid of them, even with banishing charms. You thought it was great, and for weeks afterward, you would sneak into the bathroom and run the water and throw bubble bath in it, your mother got so tired of cleaning up bubbles she charmed the door shut finally. Then you threw a fit, until I came home and made bubbles with my wand for you."

Oh great! I was a brat obsessed with bubbles. Just what I wanted to hear. He wondered if other kids' parents had similar embarrassing stories about them.

Severus was grinning openly, and somehow Harry knew that meant trouble. The man was smirking like a Cheshire cat. "Speaking of wands, you were the worst little brat for touching them I ever knew. Every time Lily or I turned around, you were snitching one of our wands. No matter how many times we scolded you, you couldn't keep your fingers off them. "Mine! Mine!" you'd scream when we took them away. I can't count how many times I swatted your hand for playing with one. But the worst time was when you managed to get hold of James's wand and blew a huge hole in the kitchen floor."

Severus shook his head, recalling with crystal clarity that day. He went rushing into the kitchen to find his mischievous son staring at the huge hole in awe and delight, then gazing up at his father and smirking. "Look! Boom, Daddy!" James's wand clutched in one little fist.

"Harrison Remus Snape! What have I told you about touching wands?" Severus cried, scowling angrily. "Give me that!"

"Nooo! Mine!" wailed his son, sobbing pitifully as the wand was plucked from his grasp.

"Not yours, young man," scolded Snape. "James, get in here and fix this if you would." He handed the smirking James his wand back, then picked up his son, saying angrily, "Harry, that was very very bad! How many times have I told you to leave wands alone?"

"Daddy mad?" his son gazed at him with pitiful puppy-dog eyes glistening with tears, and his lower lip trembled.

"Yes. Because you can't seem to listen. Playing with wands is very dangerous, you could get hurt badly, maybe even killed," Severus lectured, hardening his heart against the pathetic sight.

"Harry sorry."

"Now you are. But not as sorry as you will be in a minute," his father stated grimly, steeling himself for what he would have to do next.

"Then I took you over my knee and spanked you. It was one of the few times I ever did," Severus recalled. "But it made an impression, because you never touched a wand again. Or if you did, I never knew it. James said I was being too hard on you and complained to Lily when she got home. And Lily told James that he ought to be spanked for letting her son get hold of a dangerous magical object, since he'd left his wand out on the table after she'd told him to put it away."

"What'd he say to that?" Harry queried, still blushing.

Severus rolled his eyes. "Being Potter, he said he wouldn't mind if she spanked him, and she smacked him on the head with a wooden spoon and said she'd let me do the honors, because I'd make a bigger impression on his stubborn arse. I said it'd be my pleasure to teach him manners, and that was when Potter decided it was time to leave," chuckled Severus wickedly. "Now there was one spanking I'd not have minded giving at all, God knows he'd earned one a hundred times over for the things he'd done to me and gotten away with at school."

For some reason, the image that conjured, of Severus hauling James over his knee, and taking a spoon to him, made Harry start laughing uncontrollably. He laughed so hard he nearly knocked himself off the couch.

It felt good to laugh like that, he couldn't remember the last time he'd done so.

Soon Aurelia and Severus joined him and for one blissful moment, all their current worries were banished. They spent the rest of the afternoon looking at the album and laughing at all the mischief Harry got into, until Aurelia said it was time for dinner and handed Severus the phone to call for Chinese take-out.

Chapter End Notes:
Movie trivia fact-For those of you who don't know the Sheriff in Robin Hood is played by the delicious Alan Rickman, who also plays Snape in the HP films!

I couldn't resist putting it in here, for all of us rabid Rickmania fans!!