Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Chapter 4

“What?” Severus said looking at Remus his eyes wide.

“It’s James’ blood, but how?” Remus asked just as shocked as Severus.

“I don’t know. I had a dream with him in it. He said he came to me in the dream because I needed him. He found out where Peter is hiding. I walked up to him and put my arms around his waist then Harry woke me up.” Severus said.

“Severus, could James be alive?”

“I don’t know, when I woke up from the coma I heard him calling to me telling me to woke up that Harry needs me, and now this I fell asleep thinking that it’d be so much easier to find Peter if James was here and then I dreamed that he was and he gave me exactly the information I needed to find the rat so we could get Sirius out of jail. He said that he could talk to me in my dreams and that if I needed him or called for him he’d come. I asked if it was in elfin thing and he said it was.”

“Maybe you’re just calling his spirit to you, but that doesn’t explain the blood.”

“Hmm… we’ll have to ask Bambi.”

“Well then go ask him. I’ll watch Harry.”

“Remus, you and Anna should move in here.”

“What about the full moon?”

“Don’t worry; about it Harry, Bambi, and I are all pack Moony wouldn’t hurt us.”

“Alright, I’ll talk to Anna.”

“Good, I’ll be down in a bit.” Severus said as he headed for the attic where Bambi’s room was.

After knocking on the old oak door Severus waited. “Bambi, its Severus I’ve got a few questions for you?”

“Come on in and ask away.” Bambi said as turn and made his way back to the cozy armchair he’d been sitting in.

“Okay, can elves dream walk? If they can, can they dream walk after they died? Do they bleed when they dream walk?” Severus asked as he sat down on the couch across from Bambi.

“Yes elves can dream walk. I’ve never heard of one dream walking after they died thou, maybe they can. Yes, if they do bleed when they dream walk, if they’re wounded. Now, why do you have so many questions about dream walking?”

“I fell asleep thinking about James and he showed up in my dream. I woke up with blood all over my hand and arm, James’ blood.”

“Corpses don’t bleed. James’ is alive, and hurt, but the question is where is he and why hasn’t he left?” Bambi said running his fingers through his ebony black hair.

“Maybe he can’t leave and if that’s the case then we need to find him.”

“Yes we do, but we have no idea as to where he is? Next time he dream walks to you, ask him if he know where he is.”

“I will. You’re still an Auror right?”

“Yes, why?”

“I need to get Peter. He’s hiding at the Weasley’s as a pet rat, and I was thinking they’d take it better if I had an Auror with me.”

“I’ll go get him, you stay here with Harry.”

“Are you sure?”

“I wouldn’t have said it if I wasn’t. I’ll be back by dinner.” Bambi said as he got up and walked to the door that leads out of the attic. A large black wolf with harness with a handle trotted out of Bambi’s bedroom to his side. Bambi reached out and took hold of the handle then walked out the door and down the stairs, the wolf guiding him. Severus made his way downstairs and into his son playroom where he sat and watch Harry play.

Chapter End Notes:
Okay do you want to see Bambi go to the Weasley’s or not? Please review with your answer.