Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING:
This story contains spanking of children/teenagers, if you don’t like it, don’t read. Seriously, if you go on and read after this warning, DON'T blame me.
Snapshot Four - Would You Sir?

Harry squirmed and wriggled, his bottom hurting so much.  He sobbed promising to be good and begging for no more. He was lying limply over Snape's knee who kept patting him and shaking him.  It was over, finally and now he would be held.  He would be comforted. He cried some more wanting to get up and be embraced in Snape's arms.  He wanted to rest his head on Snape's chest and listen to his heart beats. 

"Hry, Hary, Harry, Harry, HARRY…" 

Harry's eyes snapped open. He looked wildly around, he was lying on his bed in the Gryffindor tower, face down, bottom sticking up. 

Ron was shaking him and calling his name several times.  He was dreaming.  Dreaming of Snape spanking him. He blushed in the pillow then his head snapped up again as Ron shook him harshly. 

"What Ron?" 

Ron sighed with relief.  "Welcome back to the land of the living, Harry." 

Harry raised his face a little from the pillow and opened one eye, "What?" 

"You were screaming and wiggling and begging, Harry.  Did you have a nightmare?" 

Harry was silent for a moment.  Was that a nightmare?  If it was why didn't he feel scared or miserable?  Why did he want to continue the nightmare?  He didn't want to wake up, he wanted to go back to sleep and … and throw himself in Snape's arms. "I am ok, Ron," Harry said quietly. 

Ron shrugged, "If you say so.  Get up Harry, we'll be late.  I am starving." 

Harry grinned, "Alright, alright, I am up already." 

The day passed on as normal for Harry and his friends.  Until Potions. 

As the class lined up to enter the classroom, Harry pushed his way through shoving Malfoy and his cronies roughly. 

"Watch it Potter!" 

"What Malfoy, it's not my problem if you're too blind to see what's under your feet." 

In a flash Malfoy's wand was at Harry throat, Ron's wand was at Malfoy's throat, Hermione was pulling Ron's robes, Crabbe and Goyle were approaching menacingly, and Harry had his hand bunched up to punch Malfoy's nose. 

Not one of them was able to do whatever they had intended.  A low silky and very deliberate voice simply ordering "Freeze" had done the miracle and every child was frozen in their position, all of them as pale as sheets.   

Snape sneered at them with satisfaction, noticing that even the Malfoy brat was paling.  Served him right. He was caught with his wand on another student's throat. 

"As amusing as it is for me to watch your sacred crusade of killing each other, I prefer that you stay in that position until the headmaster comes." 

With that, Snape motioned with his head to the rest of students to get in class.  Harry watched him horrified as he followed the children inside.  Harry knew that as soon as Snape turned his back, Malfoy would hex him or worse. 

Surprisingly, neither Malfoy nor Crabbe and Goyle moved an inch after Snape went in.  If Harry didn't know better, he would have thought that they looked … scared. 

A few moments later, Ron was starting to loosen his grip on the wand seriously considering going ahead and hexing Malfoy. 

It was then that Dumbledore 'accidentally' passed by them, stopping to look at them in 'bewilderment'.  Hermione bit her lip.  She didn't want to be found in trouble by the Headmaster. 

"Children? Ah, you must be waiting to get photographed." Dumbledore looked around casually, "But who is taking the photograph? I can't see anyone around." 

It was then that Ron snapped, leaving his position, he turned to Dumbledore, red faced with anger, "Snape had-"  

"Professor Snape," Dumbledore admonished sternly, and both Harry and Draco shuddered.  Dumbledore was scary when being stern, never mind his grandfatherly appearance.  Hermione groaned. 

Ron gulped, "Yes, uh … Professor Snape said we have to stay like that until you come down here… Sir." 

"Ah, I see." Dumbledore's twinkle was back in full power now, "I'm sure Professor Snape wanted me to enjoy seeing such a wonderful team work effort.  It must have taken some time to plan this extraordinary photo position.  Well, alright then, please thank Professor Snape for me when he comes out.  Lemon drop anyone? No? Alright, see you all at dinner then." 

"SIR"  All the children yelled at the same time, as they watched Dumbledore leaving without solving their little problem. 

Dumbledore looked back, "Yes? Oh, are you tired of having to hold yourself in the same position?" 

All children nodded frantically, "Well then, let me see. This can help I am sure." 

Dumbledore waved his wand lazily and then walked away humming a merry tune. 

To the children's horror, they found themselves stuck in that position, unable to move or speak. 

For some reason, Harry found that to be hilarious.  He started to laugh helplessly, shoulders shaking and almost tearing up as he silently laughed.  Malfoy raised an eyebrow at him, while Ron and Hermione looked at him nervously, not sure if had lost his mind. A few moments later, Ron and Hermione were smiling, and Malfoy's lips were twitching. Gradually, all of them were laughing their heads off. 

Students started filing out of the potions class and stood staring at the silently laughing group.   

Soon Snape was snarling, "What are you all standing there for-"

Snape stopped short when he caught site of the group.  What in Merlin's name had the old fool done?  He had honestly thought that Dumbledore would come down and 'catch' all of the children, mostly giving them a stern talking to and detention, and then letting them go.  But … that! He hadn't imagined.  Snape had to bite the inside of his cheek not to laugh. 

He snarled at the rest of the class, "MOVE!"  And the students scampered out of the dungeons. 

Snape flipped around to face the frozen group.  Slowly he walked around them like a predator circling their prey.  He was much satisfied with the effect it had on the children.  All of them had stopped laughing; Malfoy and Potter specifically had both started trembling.  Evil, vicious, conniving, sadistic, twinkly old coot!  And then he dared admonish him for being harsh.  Him, who couldn't do more than glaring or assigning detention, and the occasional spanking. Humph. 

Snape waved his wand, and the children unfroze.  Slowly every one of them started to rub their muscles and relax their positions.  Hermione was the only one however who thanked him. 

He coldly sneered at her before glaring menacingly at Harry. 

Harry gulped. "Misster Potter.  Explain!" 

"Uh … I … we … er …" 

Snape raised an eyebrow, then looked at Malfoy, who immediately opened his mouth to speak. 

Surprisingly Snape cut him off by saying, "Vincent, explain." 

Crabbe swallowed hard, then looking nervously around.  He discovered that no one was going to help, "Its Potter, Sir.  He provoked Draco." 

"He's lying.  Malfoy-" 

"I don't recall asking your opinion, Mr. Weasley." 

Snape looked at Hermoine, "Granger, anything to add?" 

Hermione looked from Harry to Ron, then looked down shaking her head.  Ron looked at her in disbelief.  She looked at him apologetically and shrugged.   

Snape almost snorted.  Such Gryffindorish righteousness!  He then turned to the Potter brat and fixed him with a glare that spoke volumes of torture.  "Potter?" 

Harry bit his lip.  He had provoked Malfoy.  He had pushed him on purpose and then insulted him.  Why he had ever done that was totally beyond him.  He whispered, "I'm sorry, Sir." 

Snape sneered at the boy, then without turning around, he snapped, "Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, to your common room, Weasley, detention, Granger, leave before I take points." 

The three Slytherins looked at each other and then scrambled to obey.  Ron sputtered and Hermione whispered a 'yes, Sir,' before turning around and leaving the dungeons.  

"Mister Weasley, follow Granger. Now

Ron snapped, "MALFOY WAS THE ONE-" 

"5 points from Gryffindor." 

Ron's face turned red with anger, "HOW COULD-" 

"10 points." 

Ron was about to open his mouth when Harry pleaded, "Ron, please.  Don't loose us any more points." 

Ron shut his mouth with a snap, glaring viciously at Snape. And Snape glared right back.  After a moment, Ron turned around and left the dungeons huffing, leaving … gulp … Harry alone with Snape. 

"Sir, I can exp-" 

"Save it, boy.  Get inside." 

Harry walked into the classroom, head down and miserable.  Snape studied him with narrowed eyes.  Without a word, he took hold of Harry's ear and bodily pulled him to corner, the boy yelping and squirming. 

After depositing the menace there, Snape exploded, "HOW DARE YOU PROVOKE A FIGHT BOY? And right in front of my classroom!  Are you so daft to think you're going to get away with it?" 

Harry, with his nose in corner whispered, "I am sorry Sir." 

"Oh you will be, Potter, I will make sure of that." 

Harry cringed.  Whatever had gotten in his head?  What made him do that? 

"Of all SLAP silly SLAP foolish SLAP dunderhead stunts SLAP SLAP SLAP …" 

Harry yelped with each smack to his bottom, his eyes filling with tears.  Snape paced behind him, and Harry leaned his head on the wall.  Please please please let that be all. 

Snape went to his desk and pulled his chair out, "Come here, boy." 

Harry swallowed a sob before turning around.  He was almost in tears again when he saw Snape sitting on the chair.  He walked slowly to his potions master, "Please, Sir, I'm sorry." 

"Oh come here," Snape impatiently pulled Harry to stand in front of him.  Wasting no time, he unbuttoned the boys trouser and pulled them down. It was too much for Harry, tears started to fall down his cheeks.  And as his briefs followed, his face turned so red that he felt hot with embarrassment.

"It seems that I hadn't left quite an impression on you the last two times, Potter.  Maybe this time you won't forget that easily." 

Snape summoned a slipper, and Harry only had enough time to widen his eyes in horror before he found himself studying the carpet, bare bottom stuck up. 

As the first WHACK landed, Harry howwwwled.  No no no it hurts. Several vicious whacks followed, and Harry found himself compelled to start begging, his arms and legs flailing uncontrollably. 

Soon Harry was sobbing as he lay limply over Snape's lap, crying hysterically. Snape ended the spanking with a few more whacks right where Harry was going to sit.  And again Harry howled.   

Snape helped him up, and Harry forgetting everything except the fire in his poor bottom jumped around rubbing his bottom, tears covering his face. 

Snape watched in amusement what he called 'the spanking dance'.

Gradually Harry calmed down and blushed crimson when he discovered that he was jumping around with his pants around his ankles.  He quickly pulled them up sobbing as the rough material scorched his sore bottom.   

Snape gently squeezed Harry's shoulder, then lips twitching, he took out a handkerchief and offered it to the boy.  Harry took the handkerchief, suddenly tears starting to fall down again, feeling delighted and embarrassed at the same time. 

Snape rolled his eyes and snatched the handkerchief back.  He slowly wiped Harry's eyes and face with it bringing out a week smile amid the sobbing. 

"If you're finished Mr. Potter, we can talk." 

"Yes, sob, Sir." 

"Now, out with it boy.  Why did you do that?  Even you cannot be that stupid to provoke a fight right outside my door." 

Harry looked down sniffling.  He couldn't tell Snape.  He just couldn't. 

Snape raised an eyebrow, "Do you need more convincing, Potter?" 

Harry stared at Snape in horror.  He wouldn't! "No, Sir, please." 

"Start talking then boy." 

"I .. I …" God, he couldn't. 

Snape raised the slipper threateningly and grabbed the boy's arm. 

And Harry squealed, "No, NO MORE … please, Ijustwantedyoutoholdme!" 

Snape cleared his throat.  He did not hear that right, he was sure, "Come again?" 

Harry sobbed.  He couldn't say that again.  He looked up pleadingly at Snape, "Would you, Sir?"