Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Story Notes:
Hi! This is my first Harry Potter Fanfic, so please don't be too harsh. That said, I do appreciat constructive criticism. All reviews are welcome.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you like it!
Just Another Average Double Potions Lessons
Just another average Double Potions Lesson:

“Potter!” Snape yelled. “If you will INSIST on shoddy potions work and bare effort in homework, I may be forced to eject you from the classroom. Permanently.”

“Why? I work perfectly competently, and my homework is always on topic. If you continue to refuse me my rightful grades, I MAY be forced to have you ejected from Hogwarts. Permanently.” replied Harry.

“If you insist on this, I shall take he matter to the board of Potioneers.”

“FINE! Anything to prove my skill.”

In front of the board:

“I have come to contest the low grades I have been receiving from Professor Snape. I believe that they are unfair,” stated Harry.

“We shall look into this. Immediately,” said the Head Board Member. “In the meantime, we shall oversee an example of Potters’ brewing.

“I look forward to it.”

1 year later:

“Congratulations, Mr Potter. You are now the youngest Potions Master yet to graduate Hogwarts.”

“Thank you sir, but I couldn’t have done it without Professor Snape, especially after his disciplinary hearing.” Harry said this with a hint of malice in his tone.

For exactly 6 months after the meeting in front of the board, Harry had been forced to brew almost non-stop, but the good thing was that he had got Snape suspended. That had been the second best day of Ron’s life. The first had been the day that Hermione had agreed to marry him. He’d fainted.

As Harry walked through the doors of his new home, he realised that some heroes really can have happy endings.

The End.
Chapter End Notes:
Once again, I really hope that you like it.