Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Chapter 14: Let's Get Freaky!
"We have to leave tomorrow?" Harry said, disappointed. While he did miss his friends and family back in England, he was enjoying the time he got to spend with his dad.

"Yes. Your Aunt Alice pulled some strings and got our Portkey moved up to tomorrow. We will be staying at the Leaky Cauldron when we get there. Get your stuff together, bucko, because it is time you go home," Severus said, a little harsher than he meant to, considering the situation.

Harry, who was hurt by his father's tone, stormed upstairs and started packing.

~-~-~-~

"Boys! Time to get up!" Alice called up the stairs. "Aunt Lily has some news!"

The three preteens all groaned at being woke up so early.

"What time is it?" Dudley asked.

Checking his watch, William said, "Six thirty in the  morning."

"Well, we best get up and dresses, or else Mum will come up and in, and I don't think she will want to see any of us, especially not Lard Boy here, in just our boxers. Even if they are cute little Toy Story ones," Neville said, managing to tease both Dudley and William in one run.

"Shut up, Nev!" William groused, displaying the characteristic Snape scowl. "And at least I have something interesting to look at, unlike you, Mr. Pink Pants!"

"Hey! These boxers were white, until Mum accidentally washed them in a load of reds," Neville retorted.

"Both of you shut up already," Dudley said. "I swear, y'all fight like an old married couple sometimes!"

‘Well, I always did think Harry was cute. William is identical to him, and with him not having been raised as my brother, I wouldn't feel like I am committing incest,' Neville thought.

‘Hmm... Neville is hot. Maybe... nah. I bet he doesn't even swing that way,' William thought.

‘I wonder what's for breakfast?' Dudley thought.

As the boys finished dressing, each wearing a pair of blue Nike nylon shorts, white sleeveless T-shirts, black low-cut socks, and trainers, they mused what it was Lily wanted so early in the morning.

~-~-~-~

"Oh, Merlin, I can't do this. It has been ten years since I have seen Lily, and now I am to take a Portkey back to see her? What will I say? Merlin, what will I wear?" Severus said aloud.

He didn't realize it, but Blinky the House-elf was in the room, so he was startled when he heard Blinky say, "Master?"

"Yes, Blinky?" Severus asked after jumping about a meter in the air.

"Master, I's can tell you still love Miss Lily. I can see the bond that is between you's. Just tells her that you is loving her still, and that for the sake of Young Master and his twin, you is wanting her back," Blinky advised. "And sir? I think you's would look good in this robe and shirt."

Blinky held up a dark blue dress robe with a lighter blue French-cuffed shirt. "A pair of navy blue trousers, and black dragon-hide boots to finish it our, and you's will be looking very nice!"

"Thank you, Blinky. You have been very helpful today," Severus complimented the grinning little elf.

"You is welcome, Master Severus," Blinky said. He snapped his fingers, and the outfit, complete with an under-layer, hung itself on the bathroom hook, ready for the next morning. With a second snap of his fingers, luggage appeared in the room, and with a final snap of his fingers, Severus' clothing and essentials packed themselves for the trip. As that finishes, Blinky sealed the luggage and popped out of the room with it.

Severus sat down on the bed with a sigh, amazed at how efficient his elf was. ‘I am lucky," he thought. ‘I have a loyal elf. Both my sons love me. I also got a chance to get to know my little Harry.'

~-~-~-~

William, Neville and Dudley trooped down the stairs and into the living room where Alice, Frank, Lily, and, surprisingly, Lord James Potter were waiting for them.

"Good morning, boys. Sleep well?" Lily asked.

"Yes, Aunt Lily (Mum)!" the boys chorused.

"Well, I have some good news and some bad news," Lily said. "I guess I will get the bad news out of the way first. Harry, we're moving to Scotland in two and a half weeks."

"No! All my friends and family are here!" William protested.

"I know, honey. That's why I am delaying the move until you start Hogwarts, so you will have the rest of this summer with your friends here. And with the Floo network, you will still get to see them during the summer," Lily said soothingly. "You want to know the good news? What am I thinking? Of course you do! Lord Potter asked me to marry him, and I said ‘Yes'!"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!" all three boys yelled at once.

Chapter End Notes:
A/n: Evil, aren't I? Plus, we see the first signs of pre-slash in this chapter, between Neville and William. That will grow more in the sequel to this story, and there will be slash between Harry and another character from canon, so feel free to throw out some suggestions for me...