Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is by Severus Addicted
Two Sore Behinds

The car ride home definitely wasn't something someone could call pleasant, at all. The whole time it was either completely silent which didn't help with the boys' nerves or it was with Severus lecturing them about acting their age and their behavior. Most of the lecture Harry was in his own little world, he didn't want to hear this. Sure they messed up but they cleaned it up and now they were going to receive a punishment so why did he bother with a lecture? It's not like they listened to it anyway.

Severus pulled the truck to a stop and told the boys to go to their room. He had to calm down before he could deal with them. Dealing out punishments while still seeing red was never good. He had to have a clear mind while dealing with his nephews.

Harry and Henry unbuckled and got out of the truck. They started towards the house in complete silence until they got inside where they knew their uncle couldn't hear them.

Henry closed the door and glanced at Harry. Harry rolled his eyes and started to their room.

Once they were inside the safety of their room they flopped down onto their beds and sighed.

Harry glanced over at his twin with a smile, "I got you good." Henry glared at him.

Henry still had pink silly string stuck in his eyebrows and even a little up his nose One look in the mirror had both boys laughing their heads off. Their laughing fits were cut short when they heard the front door open and close; they didn't want their uncle thinking that they weren't taking this serious. Harry looked over at Henry and almost burst out laughing again, Henry's face was a bright red from trying not to laugh.

The boys listened as they heard their uncle go into his room and close the door behind him.

Harry and Henry sat still for a bit thinking about all that happened that day.

A feeling of regret was starting to creep into their hearts. It was obvious that they embarrassed their uncle in the store that day and they had a slight feeling that Severus kind of had a crush on Kathleen, maybe. They weren't positive though it was just a gut feeling.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Five minutes passed and Severus was still in his room thinking of how to handle this one. It was obvious they should have a spanking. He finally decided that a spanking was enough as they are boys just trying to have a little bit of fun, even if that was embarrassing to him in front of Kathleen.

Kathleen was a great friend since they were young and all he wanted to accomplish today was to show her how great his nephews were. But that was ruined when they decided to have a silly string fight. Severus has been having a slight change of feelings towards her lately that he hasn't felt since Lily started dating James. He never thought he would ever feel this way towards another woman again, but here he stands with the same exact feeling as before. The same feelings that ruined his life and made him feel like he wasn't worth it anyway.

Severus sighed and stood up to go deal with his nephews. He walked out of his room and pulled over a straight back chair into the middle of the room then sat down.

"Henry Jacob, come here." He called from his seat.

He didn't have to wait long for Henry to slowly open the door and come over to him with his face looking at the ground.

Severus pulled him between his knees and put his finger under his chin so they were looking eye to eye. Then he said, "Henry Jacob you really disappointed me today. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Henry left his guilt show and a tear slide down his cheek as he said, "I'm sorry, Uncle Severus!"

Severus gave a small nod then said sternly, "You will be. Now lower your trousers and underpants." He watched as Henry looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're joking right?" Henry asked with a slight plea to his voice.

Severus shook his head in denial. When Henry still hadn't moved an inch he said even more sternly, "I'm going to count to three and if you don't have your trousers and underpants down by three you will get double. One." Severus began counting.

Henry's eyes went wide. He didn't want to get a bare spanking but he also didn't want double his punishment. Henry weighed the two options and couldn't decide which would be worse.

"Two." Severus gave him a raised eyebrow almost tempting him to not comply with his demand.

Henry was shock still.

"Thr-" Henry panicked and pulled down his trousers and underpants as fast as he could. Severus pulled him over to his side and said, "Don't tempt me Henry Jacob."

With that said Severus pulled him over his lap then continued to pull his underpants and trousers further down his legs. Henry tensed and tried to wiggle away but one sharp swat told him to stay still.

Severus raised his hand and brought it down on the small bottom in front of him. He continued until the pale white was now a bright shade of pink then he lifted his knee up so he could get a better shot at his sitting spots. Henry was crying so hard by the end of his punishment.

Severus pulled Henry up so he was holding him in his arms. He bent down and lightly put a small kiss to his forehead, and then he said, "You are forgiven Henry." He continued to hold him until he calmed down then he slowly pulled up his underpants and trousers over the smarted bottom.

"You may go back to your room and send your brother out." Severus told him as he sat back to get ready for his next trouble nephew.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Henry opened the door to their room and rubbed his bottom the whole way back to his bed where he flopped down.

"Your turn." Henry told Harry who was watching him with horrified eyes. "Oh and when he says to take down your underpants and trousers, do it right away." Henry told him as he was about to open the door.

Harry stopped opening the door and turned back to his brother. "You mean he is going to spank me bare?!" Harry was horrified and a bit scared.

All he got for an answer was a nod of the head as his brother drifted off to sleep.

Harry sighed and decided he might as well get this over with. Harry turned back to the door and carefully opened it as to not wake his now asleep brother.

He looked out of the room and saw his uncle sitting on a straight back chair. Harry sighed and walked over to him.

Once he got to his side Severus pulled him between his knees and said in the same tone he used with Henry, "Harry James I am extremely disappointed in you, I thought you could behave better then that! Now what do you have to say for yourself?!"

Harry was tempted to say, "That was the most fun I have ever had. And don't regret it at all." But he knew that wouldn't turn out good in the end so instead he simply said, "I'm sorry Uncle Severus. I promise not to attack Henry again with silly string."

Severus raised his eyebrows and said even more sternly then before, "You better not or I wont wait to spank your behind at home I'll just take you over my knee in the middle of the store!"

Harry gulped and whispered another, "Sorry."

Severus gave a curt nod and pulled him to his side, "You will be! Now lower your trousers and underpants."

Harry knew he would be saying this since Henry told him but it still shocked him to actually hear him say it. Harry's eyes went wide but still did as he was told.

Severus nodded and pulled him to his side then he pulled him over his lap and began the punishment.

Severus kept swatting Harry's behind until it was the same shade as Henry's. Harry was quiet for the first couple but finally he cracked and burst into tears begging him to stop and promising that he won't ever do it again. But he wasn't done yet. Severus lifted his knee so he could get better aim at his sitting spot and then finished delivering the punishment.

Severus pulled Harry up and held him while rubbing circles on his back and telling him that it's over and that he is forgiven.

A couple minutes later Harry's tears turned to sniffles and Severus helped him up off his lap then pulled his underpants and trousers back up over the sore behind.

"You may now go back to your room; I will call you when it's time to eat." Severus watched Harry walk sullenly back to his room while trying to sneak a couple of rubs to his behind to sooth the sore feeling.