Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Tour of thoughts

He put Hedwig down by the window and then pulled out his trunk. Enlarging it he unpacked his potion stuff. He would brew his own healing balm then.

Lighting a little fire with his gas tank he stood the cauldron over it and took out his book. The balm was not hard and he should have all the supplies on hand if Hagrid got everything.

Dicing the nettleweeds and chopping the tannelbeans he poured two spoon fulls of water into the cauldron. Waiting for the right temperature he added the contents, paying attention to the preparations. Stirring the rod in the right moments and movements he was done 3 minutes later. Wow, it had taken him almost an hour in class. He frowned and made sure that he had not forgot something. Why in hell was he done already? But he found no mistake. He poured it into a vial and put it down by the window to cool off. Crying in pain he cleaned up his things.

As he stood by the sink he paled. The cut was back and the blood was oozing down the right side of his face. His eyebrow was turning numerous shades of blue and was badly swolen. But he could not perform another healing spell right now, he was to tired. Cleaning up his trunk he stripped out of his clothes crying out in pain as the shirt ripped the bloodcrusts of his belt-cuts.

Snape stood in front of the door and frowned. The boy was obviously crying, he could hear the muffled sobs. He almost kicked the door open when he heard the boy cry out in pain.

"Incendio," Harry whispered as he put his clothes into the chimney, closing the gutter fast as the clothes lit up. Harry cried out again and crawled over to the window. Hedwig was cooing nervously now, lifting her legs in a nervous pattern.

"Its okay girl, I will rest a little now. Don't you worry. Go hunt a mouse for the night," Harry said and opened the cage. Hedwig looked at him wide eyed but spread her wings and hopped out of the cage. She nibbed his finger softly before flying out of the window.

"Calm down Harry. You are fine," Harry said to himself and felt the balm. It was still too warm. It was barely six. Snape was sure to come a little later. He could take a cold shower and calm down before trying to heal himself again.

He stood there naked and shivered in pain. Snape for sure could heal him in a flash of a second. But he would not show him, Ii was humiliating. He was beaten to a pulp by his fat uncle. And Snape thought him rotten spoiled, ha.

He turned towards the wash room and whimpered, the movement tearing his welts open again. He stopped dead as it knocked.

"Potter, it's me. Open up," Snape snapped. Harry paled, he could not let him in yet.

"One moment sir, I am changing," he called and looked around wildly. It was still smelling of potion-making in here and his clothes were still burning somewhat.

"Open up, or I will come in," Snape said as he had waited for a minute in the hall. It was not that he was being stared at that anoyed him most, but that the boy was obviously in grave pain but too proud to accept help.

"One moment please," Harry choked, trying not to scream in pain. He enlarged his shopping bag and carefully took out a pair of black boxer shorts. He eased them over his beaten thighs as the door opened and Snape stood there.

Harry turned around and stumbled away from him. He stood there like the arch-angel. All dressed in black, cloak billowing in the air rushing through the opened door, hair smooth and face set.

"I said a moment please," Harry cried out trying desperately to pull his shorts over his abused legs and bottom. He succeded and blushed furiously. The man had just seen him naked, seen all about him.

"Yes, and I said now or I would come in nontheless," Snape said and closed the door behind himself.

Harry held his breath and quickly pulled out a new shirt to hide his back.

"No, don't dress. You are a mess. What happened Potter, were you cheeky?" he asked snidely, and rushed forward only to halt.

"Have you brewed in here?" he asked, paling. Anything could have happened with the boy playing around with potions.

"Yes, I brewed a healing balm. Its laying by the window to cool off," Harry whispered voice shaking. He stood there, skinny, beaten and pale in his boxers, chest heaving in concealed sobs.

"It looks good to me. Go lie down on your bed. Face down," Snape instructed picking up the warm potion, cooling it with a quick motion of his wand.

"Now Potter," he repeated as the boy had not moved.

Harry took a careful step towards the bed whimpering quietly, the pain was excruciating. Snape grabbed the boy by his shoulders and helped him forwards. No matter how much he hated the boy, he would not see him suffering of a serious beating longer than he had to. Whoever had done this to the boy had apparently been too angry to realize with what side of the belt he was hitting.

"Lay down," he repeated and Harry fell forward onto his stomach, crying out. Snape opened the vial and dipped his finger in the potion. So the boy had talent for Potion brewing, just like his mother.

He carefully spread the balm over the deepest cut on the boys hip and then spread some over the boys back. He was really a mess. Beaten way too hard. There was no control at all. Someone had simply swung the belt around.

"I will pull down your underpants now, Potter. Lift your hip," he said, feeling mighty uncomfortable himself.

Harry blushed but did as he was told. He could not stand the pain any longer himself and was happy that there was someone to help him, he did not even care that it was Snape.

Snape pulled down the boy's boxers and inhaled. How in the world had the boy moved? The behind was beaten black and blue, blistered and bloody.

He dipped his finger in the vial again. It was almost empty. He spread some on the deep cuts, and then some on the bruises. The last bit he kept for the boys face.

Pulling the boy's undergarments back up he walked around the bed and leaned down.

"Lift your head," he said calmly and then spread some on the cut and blackened eye.

"Stay here and don't move. I will be back in a little bit," Snape said and turned on the spot apparting right into the apothecary.

"Healing balm and pain relievers please," he ordered and put the eight sickels down on the counter. The man looked at him and sighed.

"For the boy who was here a minute ago? You know its the law, I would have helped him but-"

Snape took the vials and nodded.

"I understand." With that he plopped away again, ignoring the two knuts he would get back.

He walked over to the boy who was still whimpering quietly. He started at the boys hip again, working up the back and down until his legs. Harry groaned in pain and pleasure as the man touched his welts and the pain eased.

"Good, turn around," Snape said as all the welts were taken care of. Harry whimpered but turned onto his back. Snape leaned forward and spread some more balm onto the boys face.

"Now, drink this," he said and held the pain reliever forward.

Harry drank without questioning the man and the pain reduced instantly. "Thank you," he said as the taste slowly faded and he grew sure that he would not sick up.

"Don't think about it," he said lamely and got up. "Who did this to you?" he asked as Harry fought to get himself to his feet, putting on his new clothes, dark jeans, dragon shirt and leather jacket, with the black sneakers.

He felt good, he looked really good. Snape watched the boy patiently. It was apparent that the clothes were new, and he knew that his old clothes were burning in the chimney, the smell was lingering in the small room.

"Doesn't matter," Harry said and put on his head his sunglasses, concealing his identity from everyone.

Snape lifted his eyebrows. The boy looked quite flashing, and he would not recognize him.

"It does matter. But did you have dinner?" he asked and as the boy shook his head. He held out his arm.

"We will go to have dinner," he said as the boy looked at him questioningly. Harry grabbed the offered armpit and got hoisted aways roughly. How he hated apparating. Snape smirked at him and then took his wand and changed his appearance into muggle-wear.

Harry's mouth fell open. He had not once, in all his years seen the man in muggle clothing. The man looked pretty similar to him, just without a hat and with leather shoes. The leather jacket suits him well, Harry thought instantly and smiled at the man. They looked like father and son somehow. Snape turned and strode forward.

Harry followed Snape up a rather busy footwalk and then stood beside him.

They were standing before a real restaurant. Not a fast-food restaurant or cheap diner, or snack-pub.

Snape walked into the restaurant and the woman waved him forward. "Sev, you have a son?" she asked but did not wait for an answer. Snape inhaled in surprise but then realized as well that they did look alike, the outfit and the black hair.

"Here," she put menus down at a corner seat and smiled at them both before leaving. Snape stayed silent. The boy would most probably freak on him any second now. But wait, the boy did not know that he and his father had not gotten along at all, did he?

"So, you wanted to talk to me?" he said and looked at the boy who avoided his eyes at first.

"Yes, but I think it would be easier for you to see. Take your time, but please, don't hurt me with it, yes sir?" Harry asked, sounding like the whiny eleven year old he now was.

"How, you brought your diary?" Snape snapped annoyed. He was not willing to play games with the boy.

"No, Proffessor," Harry snapped back. "Use your legilimens or something. I know you are capable of it," he said and then finally lifted his eyes to look at the man.

"No, first tell me what I will see. I will not rape your mind without any reason," he said and stared down at the cheeky brat.

"It would be easier for you to take the tour of my thoughts," Harry repeated though he already knew that he had lost.

Chapter End Notes:
Oh my god, I was so busy with school and tests and work and so on that I just did not have any time!!! I am so sorry!
Thank you so much for your revies, I hope that this chapter is not a disapointment for so many of you!
I will try very hard to the next chapter up tomorrow... sorry for the long wait!