Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Story Notes:
A random fic that wouldn’t leave me alone!  It’s a bit rubbish but ho hum. This fic is AU!
Masks Will Fall

Voldemort was gone, the power that the Dark Lord knows not was apparently muggle warfare.

During the epic final battle the great Harry Potter’s wand was tragically broken but as the evil wizard, Voldemort gloated over what he believed to be an easy win our illustrious saviour shot him with a muggle rifle! Extract from The Daily Prophet- Voldemort’s demise evening special.

Harry strolled into the Great Hall suppressing a laugh at the sheer pandemonium Voldemort’s downfall had provoked. He looked up to the head table, a question in his eyes, there was a nod and Harry cleared his throat. Everyone immediately fell silent and turned to face Harry, The-Boy-Who-Lived-To-Slay-Voldie-And-Become-A-Walking-Hyphen, as he addressed the Headmaster.

“Professor Dumbledore, after the traumatic events of last night I’d like to take a few days off of school to rest and recover so to speak.”

Dumbledore looked confused, “But Harry, where will you go?”

“I’ll go home. My adopted father has told me I can come back to the mansion for a few days.”

Dumbledore looked dumbfounded and whispers erupted around the hall.

Just then Professor Snape looked up from his breakfast.

“Headmaster, I’d like to take some time off. My adoptive son has been through a traumatic experience and I believe it to be beneficial for him to spend some time at home.”

THUMP

Dumbledore had fainted.

The End.
Chapter End Notes:
I know, I know its rubbish but I wanted to get it to leave me alone.