Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Oh. My. God. I already have five reviews! Thank you! Incase anyone wonders Avivit means innocent in hebrew and Fausta means lucky in Spanish (its supposed to be a girls name but the owls a boy. Whoops)
A Wizardly Discussion

Both wizards stood facing each other. What were they supposed to say now? Their roommate they thought was a muggle was actually a wizard. The ackward silence drug on for several minutes before being broken by Avivit's loud "WHOO" Both men turned to look at her. She puffed up her chest snobbily like she was a wonderful pet. She was but not as much as she was acting.

Fausta looked at his fellow owl and shook his head in a disapproving manner. Avivit saw this and puffed up in indignet anger. Fausta looked even more disappointed before flying over to land on his owner's shoulder. Avivit glared at the black male owl before landing on her own owner's shoulder. They stood there, Avivit glaring and Fausta ignoring her for several more minutes before both of their owner's sighed in exasperation.

"Avivit. Why don't you continue the staring contest outside? We want to move and you could be at this for hours." Harry as Syon asked. Avivit tured to look at him innocently. "Don't know why I named you Avivit. You are anything but innocent." He trailed off talking loud enough for everyone else but not talking to anyone.

"Fausta go outside and beat her at staring contests." Severus aka Evan said not even giving the owl a choice. Fausta threw a offended look at his owner before flying out the window only seconds ahead of Avivit who screeched in irritation at being beat.

"So who are you really?" Harry asked breaking the ice. Severus looked at him alarmed. "I can detect glamour spells." He answered before Severus could ask how he knew. "You first." Evan insisted quickly. Harry didn't look surprised in the least.

Evan had to stop himself from gaping as the blond color hair darkened to black and a thin lightning bolt appeared over Syon's brow. "Potter." Severus breathed in shock. He took a stumbled step backwards sinking onto a black couch that had jumped forward to catch him. (Harry had inchanted the furnature to do that after he came home exausted one time and missed the couch completely when he fell down to rest.)

Evan sighed as he waved his own wand over his face lossing the glamours. Harry also stumbled backwards in shock, a green armchair jumped forward and caught him before he colapsed completely. "Snape. Everyone thinks you're dead. You Slytherin. You complete an utter Slytherin. You planned to save yourself." Harry was shaking his head in admiration.

"Completely and utterly brillant." Harry declared sinking back into his chair. Severus relaxed into the couch. "You took it better than I though you would in the two minutes I had to think about it." Severus admitted.

Harry grinned bitterly. "Nothing can surprise me after I caught my best friends planning how to off me and steal my vaults." He told the man. Snape looked properly horrified. It was the greatest insult you could do to a wizard. To kill them for money. Worse than the insult of Mudblood or snapping a wizard's wand. It was saying he wasn't worth anything and he didn't deserve the money he had.

Severus looked properly at the young man before him. His hair was several inches longer and fell to his shoulders. His hair was more tame but still wild at top. His face had wrinkles from worrying and laughing. His eyes were still like Lily's but he no longer looked like a clone of his father.

As Severus was looking at Harry, Harry was also studying him. He had never seen Severus Snape wear anything but black. The shirt's sarcastic comment of "Your village called their idiot is missing" really fit Snape's personality. And as he got a closer look. The man's hair wasn't as greasy as they had thought it was in school. It looked much more taken care of.

They both sat there in silence for the rest of the night thinking about how their lives had changed so much in such a short amount of time.

To be continued...