Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Story Notes:
Severus adopted Draco and Harry after first year ( Story will be posted soon.) and thhey get in some trouble with Ron, Neville and Blaise.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the shortest chapter of the whole story and all chapters will be longer.
Chapter 1

“Come on”

 

“No! Dad will kill us!”

“Aww come on Harry – just help me sneak it in!”

“No – I like my arse the colour it is – but if you like yours to resemble a cherry, that’s fine by me!”

“Look, Harry we won’t get caught, there is gonna be loads of kids there! He won’t know that it was us!”

“Fine! But if we get caught, I’m blaming you!”

“Fine!”

“Draco, Harry we’re leaving now!” Severus was shouting up the stairs at his two sons.

“Coming dad!” two voices replied in unison.

SSHPDM SSHPDM SSHPDM SSHPDM SSHPDM SSHPDM SSHPDM SSHPDM SSHPDM SSHPDM

“Okay so you’ve got the firewhiskey?” Draco asked for the fifth time.

“Yes I’ve got it!” Harry was starting to sound exasperated with the whole idea, He knew – just knew that they were going to get caught – but there was nothing to do about it now with the bottle of alcohol shrunken in his pocket.

“So when we get in the house we’re gonna shrink some cups and hide by the woods with Ron, Neville and Blaise yes?”

“Yes, for the last time -I know the fucking plan!”

“Harry! Language – I don’t want to hear you say that word again, otherwise you’ll find your free time spent in a corner!” Severus scolded, when he heard Harry shout the F word at the top of his voice.

“Sorry Dad” Harry replied meekly, as he gave the sniggering Draco an evil look.

When they finally reached the house Severus knocked smartly on the door and within as few seconds Hermione opened it.

“Hi guys” she said as she opened the door wide enough to let them in. “Everyone’s already outside and Remus is about to start the barbeque so I would head straight on out”

“Thank you Hermione” Severus replied as he swept through the house to the backdoor.

“I need to talk to Luna; I’ll speak to you later okay?”Hermione asked the two boys still in the porch.

“Yeah that’s fine we’re gonna head on out, see you later!” Harry answered as they raced down to the Edge of the forest where the other three boys were already waiting.

“Did you get it?” Neville asked in an excited voice.

“Course!” Draco replied; as he began to un shrink everything before pouring the firewhiskey out equally.

2 hours later.

Where are those boys? Severus thought as his eyes swept the garden before finally spotting the boys. He hadn’t seen them all evening and just wanted to check they were alright before everyone started to eat. He started to stride over to where the five boys were sitting before he suddenly stopped short – was that a bottle? His face remained impartial, but his eyes rang out with anger when he saw exactly what bottle it was.

The boys – His boys were DRINKING FIREWHISKEY! He didn’t believe he could ever feel more disappointed in the boys after their third year but this took the cake. At least he thought comfortingly he can make sure that two of the group’s boys wouldn’t be sitting still for dinner although he would try damn well to make sure that the others wouldn’t either. And as he started to plan how he continued walking back towards the boys,

His face giving in to his anger as he finally reached them and saw the boys nudging each other happily before they all turned their looks to ones of worry and guilt when they noticed Severus stance and raised eyebrow. The only thing the two brothers could think when the saw that eyebrow was going around the group – OH SHIT!

To be continued...
Chapter End Notes:
Please Read and Review.