Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys. I am sorry if this has problems. I orginally did not write this down on paper, which I normally do. If it does have any problems, please let me know.
Pay Back

Snape crept down the hallway silently. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he cast a disillusionment charm over himself. He needed to find out where the three vile monsters were. Walking into the living room, he saw a very tall and large teen sitting on the couch. There was no doubt at all that sitting on the couch was Harry’s Cousin. Sitting at the dining room table was that bastard, Vernon Dudley. Snape had to stop and close his eyes, for he wanted to lash out at that man, but he knew better ways of inflicting torture. Then there was Petunia in the kitchen, cleaning. He wanted to hurt Petunia as well, but for an entirely different reason. She was the one who made Lily feel like a freak. The woman was despicable. How was it that she could harbor that much hatred for Lily?

Snape patiently waited, planning what he was going to do. Vernon Dursley walked out of the room, and through the hall. Snape’s plan was about to unfold. Taking off the disillusionment charm, he walked toward Petunia. He stopped just a few inches behind her, and placed a hand over her mouth.

“Don’t you dare scream.” Snape whispered, placing the point of his wand at her throat. Petunia did not fight at all, for fear had taken her body hostage. “You know who I am correct?” Fear seemed to disappear for a moment, because she shook her head yes. “Good, then you know what I am capable of. You are going to call your husband into the living room. If you try to send a message to him, then I will hurt your son.”

Petunia shook her head yes. Snape knew that she was not going to let her son come to harm.

“Vernon.” She squeaked out. “Can you come into the living room?”

“Good.” Snape whispered, “Now go sit on the couch next to your son.”

Petunia did as she was told, and Snape hid behind the corner, and Vernon made his way down the stairs.

“What did you want Petunia?” He questioned

Snape jumped out from behind the corner, his wand pointing directly at Vernon’s face.

“You are going to sit next to your wife, right now. If you don’t, then she will end up dead. If you don’t believe me….” Snape said as Vernon was about to protest. “Why don’t you ask your wife what I can do.”

Vernon gaped at Snape, opening and closing his mouth like a fish. He wanted to argue, but speech seemed impossible for him. He turned to Petunia, looking for an answer. Petunia just beckoned him to sit next to her. Vernon, most unwillingly took a seat. Snape moved in front of the couch, flicking his wand as he did. Ropes came out of no where, and tied the Dursley’s hands and feet together. Now, no one could get away.

“I know what you’ve done to your nephew.” Snape said, sitting on the table in front of them.

“We don’t know where he is. He’s ungrateful for what we gave him. He ran away.” Vernon told Snape

“Oh yeah. I know he ran away. He came to me, and told me what happened. He told me that you had been beating him for years. When he found me, he could barely walk properly.”

“That boy is lying, just like the rest of his kind. They are all a bunch of little freaks. He was ungrateful for the food and shelter we gave him.” Vernon argued.

“You’ve been starving him. Every year, he comes back to school thinner than when he left. I know that you have been starving him, Petunia. Why don’t you just tell me the truth? Tell me about everything that you’ve done to him.”

Petunia began to cry, and started saying something, but she could not be heard over Vernon yelling.

“Now see here, you can not coerce my wife into confessing to such outlandish lies.”

“Be quite.” Snape struck upward with his hand, which hit Vernon across the face.

“You each have had a part in it. Vernon, you’ve been beating him since he could walk and talk. Your son has been bullying him nonstop. Petunia, I think that you are worse of all. Every time, your husband beat the boy, you just stood there and watched. Afterwards, you didn’t do anything to help him. You are all to blame, and you all deserve punishment.”

Snape stood up and pulled Vernon off of the couch.

“What are you….This is my house, and you can’t do anything to me.” Vernon argued as he was forced onto his knees.

“Oh, is that what you think?” Snape raised his wand up. “Crucio.”

Vernon’s whole body seized up, and he fell to the floor. Snape could hear him attempt to cry in pain, but he was unable to. Snape heard Petunia screech as Vernon shook on the floor. Snape relished this moment. He had that damn child abuser in front of him, seized in pain. Even though Snape enjoyed this very much, he could not kill a man. He had that much sense of humanity. Snape withdrew the curse with a flick of his wand. Vernon laid on the floor panting for breath. Snape knelt next to him.

“What do you think of my skills?” Snape questioned menacingly

“You will be found. Someone had to see you.” Vernon said between breaths of air.

“I can tell you that no one saw me outside of this house. Now are you going to admit to the atrocities that you have committed?”

“I’ve never touched that boy.” Vernon said defiantly.

“Okay, I am glad that you think that you can lie to me. Let’s see who will pay for your misconception.”

Snape stood up, and turned to the couch. He saw Harry’s cousin shrinking into the couch. Snape charged forward, and picked up the boy. Snape had a slight struggle in dragging the boy away from Petunia, who was crying at Snape, saying. “Don’t hurt my Dudders.”

“So who is it that you love most, Dursley?”

Snape pointed his wand at the boy’s face, and fear had widened Vernon’s eyes. With a flick of Snape’s wand, Harry’s cousin whimpered in pain, hiding his face in his arms. Petunia yelled in fright as her son lifted his head up, revealing a swollen face. The Stinging hex that Snape had cast worked beautifully. Vernon looked horrified, but that was not the reaction that Snape wanted. Snape stalked toward Petunia and Vernon started to say something, but stopped. Snape stopped to look at Vernon.

“What was that Dursley?” Snape asked. Vernon sat there and said nothing, looking fearful. “That’s what I thought.”

Snape finished stalking toward Petunia, and threw her on the ground. Kneeling down, Snape pointed his wand at her.

“No!” Vernon yelled.

“Like I thought. Now you have a choice, Dursley. Are you going to confess?”

Vernon said nothing, but Snape thought he needed incentive. Snape stabbed his wand at Petunia, and there was a sickening crack. Petunia screamed in pain, and Snape looked down. Petunia was lying on her back, and her knees were not on the right side of her legs, thanks to a knee reversal hex.

“No….No please stop. I’ll tell you anything that you want. Just stop.” Vernon yelled.

“Right.” Snape flicked his wand, pointing it at Dudley and Petunia, removing the hexes. He proceeded to move toward Vernon. “What sins do you have to confess?”

“Yes, I have hit my nephew. My son has bullied him and no one has done anything about it. I did break his ankle and he did run away because of the torture that I have put him under.”

“I am glad that you have confessed your sins. Now it is time for you to pay for it. Crucio!”

Snape yelled and held the curse on him for much longer than the first time. He needed Vernon to know the pain that Harry went through. Snape knew that Vernon was close to breaking, so he released the curse. Snape went around the room and dragged each person up onto the couch. Making sure that no one could move, Snape walked out of the room. He found the cupboard under the stairs, which he knew that Harry had once slept in. Opening the door, Snape cleared everything out, and made a bed appear in there. Then he set up some other things around the house, such as a belt that hung by the door. Hopefully, that was all the muggle officials would need to put the Dursley’s away.

Walking back into the living room, Snape stood in front of the family. He threw a phone at Vernon.

“You are going to call Child Protective Services, and confess to them what you have told me.”

“I….I will do no such thing. You can’t make me do it.” Vernon argued.

“Do you need me to show you what I did to your wife? Because I will gladly do that for you.” Snape asked, his wand pointed at Petunia

“No….No, I see your point. Please don’t hurt my family anymore.”

Dursley dial the phone, and sat on the phone for thirty seconds, only saying his name, address, and what he did. Dursley then hung up and stared at Snape.

“See, I just did what you asked.”

“Yes, you did. Now, you will not remember anything. Relashio.” The ropes fell off of the Dursley’s. “Obliviate.” Then Snape disappeared.

The Dursley’s would not remember a thing that Severus Snape did to them.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you guys liked it. Please review