Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Chapter 13

“Okay. Okay, I will do it.” She put the syringe on the tube and some greenish looking liquid filled the thing. She was obviously happy with that.

 “Do as I tell you,” she commanded and took some strange looking utensils out of the cabinet. “And in the right order. The syringe…” she handed him it, “should fit the top of each phial perfectly. Turn the phial around and then pull the syringe.” Hermione wasn’t even looking, she was busy stitching up Snape as if he was one of Hermione’s woolly creations for the house elves.

 “First anti-nausea potion or he’ll just vomit.” Harry picked up the correct phial, filled the syringe and then tried to attach it to the tube.

 “You have to screw it on slightly,” said Hermione, again without looking up.

 “And then slightly push, slowly.”

 “Okay. Hermione, you are a genius, did I tell you that before?”

 “Thanks. Severus told me to educate myself better about healing, he found my lack of knowledge in that area abominable. Now blood replenisher. Two phials. Then a potion against internal bleeding, it’s called hema-something. Painkilling potion. Strengthening potion. A liquid bezoar, just in case. More blood replenisher. Nutrient potion, it’s called ensure. The big bottle, yes that one. That should be all.”

 Harry pushed syringe after syringe into the man’s stomach and his colour slowly improved. Hermione hadn’t finished stitching yet, but was already telling him to get a bucket of warm water and cloths. She put sterilising charms on everything and told Harry to start cleaning up.

 “I am finished,” she announced and Harry looked at the large wound. It wasn’t pretty, it looked like a very rushed job, but it had stopped bleeding. She poured dittany and disinfectant in the bowl and they both started to wipe away all the blood from the man’s battered body. It took ages until he was clean. Snape started shivering and Harry ran up to find old, black pyjamas (he was surprised Snape even owned some of those) and a warm duvet cover.

 “You need to take his pants off, first” Hermione whispered and blushed a little.

 “I am not doing that!” Harry retorted and shook his head.

 “But I’m a girl and… oh Harry, get over yourself.”

 He sighed and started to cut away the pants, not trying to look. “You need to clean him up, too. There is blood everywhere and I… I gave him a lot of liquids, too.”

 “Oh God. Fine. But if he behaves like an arse again, I will tell him I washed said part of his body.”

 “Harry, you will do no such thing. Severus is a very proud man!”

 “All right,” Harry gave in and started to clean up and dress him. Hermione pretended to be busy with something else and didn’t look once. Then they pulled the table closer to the fire and the shivering stopped. 

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are love.