Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is another chapter=)

It was not supposed to posted until tomorrow; however, I am going shopping tomorrow. (Bleh)

I am also posting this today because I have awesome reviewers and I feel all Christmas-y=)
December 19: ~Santa Baby~

Harry looked at the letter he had received over breakfast.

Unfortunately, his father had been the one to take the letter from the owl. It was from Ginny.

Harry sighed. He had read the letter. Oh, yes. His father had also watched him as he did so.

And bloody hell if hadn’t blushed through the entire letter.

But, not for the reason that his Dad thought. His Dad thought that there were ‘intimate’ writings in the letter.

There wasn’t. Ginny wanted him to Floo over and see her. Since he was grounded, he knew that there was no way that his Dad would say yes.

Harry read the end of the letter again…

…Harry, I miss you so much. There is a muggle song that Hermione was telling me about… It is called ‘Santa Baby’. Hermione played the song for me right before break. It went something like ‘Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me, I’ve been an awful good girl. Santa Baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight…” So, Harry, I’ve been an awful good girl… and I miss you…will you slip through the Floo tonight? For me…

 

Harry had nearly had a heart attack when he had read that part of the letter.

He knew that if his Dad caught him, he would be dead…

…But he had to see Ginny.

~*~*~*~*~Twelve Days of Christmas~*~*~*~*~

Severus woke up at a quarter to midnight and realized that something felt off.

He had spent his years before Harry as a spy, and, with good reason, was very uncomfortable when something felt off.

Right now, something felt off. He stood up and put on both his house coat and house shoes. He grabbed his wand and lit it with a lumos spell.

He walked quietly to Harry’s room to check on him. He had an uneasy feeling, but more because he and his son had yet to come to an understanding and he felt like their break was being wasted. As harsh as he sometimes came across, he loved his son more than he had loved any other person in his entire life, and would do anything for him. Harry knew this, and that was what mattered.

But, Severus also hated the fact that he didn’t get to spend more time with his son.

Severus walked into Harry’s room and walked over to the bed to check on him.

And what he saw made his blood boil.

Pillows under the blankets.

“Damnit, Harrison Snape!” Severus turned around to head towards his room.

He had a feeling he knew where his child was, and he was not going to go there in his pajamas.

No. He would need his blackest and harshest robes for this adventure.

And his son was going to need Angels on his shoulders to save him.

~*~*~*~*~*~Twelve Days of Christmas~*~*~*~*~*~

Harry knew as soon as he Floo’d to the Burrow that it was a mistake and he had decided at that moment that he would apologize to his Dad, and tell the man everything the next morning.

That did not mean that he didn’t want to see Ginny.

Who, also just happened to be sitting under the Christmas tree beside the Floo, waiting for him.

“Harry!” Ginny whispered, and ran over to him, throwing her arms around him.

“Gin, I can’t stay for long…I am already in a lot of trouble for getting into trouble at school so much over the last few weeks.” Harry said, going to sit on the floor beside the tree where Ginny had been.

Ginny say beside him and looked at him.

“Why don’t you tell him the truth, Harry? Tell him everything. Not just about Malfoy because I know you well enough to know that you told him about that.” Ginny laughed softly.

“I am going to. I am going to talk to him in the morning.” Harry put his arm around Ginny and held her close.

“Oh Harry. I can’t believe you haven’t told him yet to begin with.”

“You know how protective he is. He is going to be pissed that I didn’t tell him back in October. He is going to be doubly pissed that I have been using magic at home to create the glamours. And then when he finds out that I spent the night with you in the Room of Requirement hiding from Ron and Hermione…even if we didn’t do anything….and then got caught by that old hag when we were coming down the hall at five in the morning… he is going to kill me. I still can’t believe she didn’t tell him.”

“Harry, she is afraid of him. And she knew you wouldn’t tell.”

“Well, I have been lying to him enough, I suppose. He is going to rip me apart when I tell him how much I lied to him.”

“Oh, Harry…he will understand.”

“Gin...have you met my Dad? He is the tall, dark, bat like man with the senses of a blood hound? Yea. He is already mad at me to begin with.”

“I’m sorry that I asked you over here. I didn’t know that you were in trouble with him to begin with. I just miss you when I don’t get to see you.”

Harry smiled and looked at Ginny. Then he leaned in to kiss her.

Luck was not with Harry Snape though. Because at the very second his lips touched Ginny’s, the Floo flared to life and his Dad walked through into the room, his sight immediately falling on his son and his girlfriend.

“Dad!” Harry squeaked, jumping away from Ginny and flushing red with embarrassment.

“Miss Weasley. Go wake your parents. I want a word with them.” Severus demanded.

It was a deadly tone that came from the adult.

Harry watched Ginny go up the stairs and flinched when he looked back at his Dad.

“Young man, I have absolutely had it with you. Go through the Floo, go to the living room and stand in your corner. If you so much as move a toe from it, I will know. I will be through as soon as I speak to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.”

Harry didn’t dare disobey. He got up and went for the Floo powder, threw it in the fireplace, and stepped in.

But not before his Dad gave him a swat in passing. Something he only did was he was very ticked off at his son.

“Dad…I’m sor…”

“Go.” Severus interupted him. He needed Harry to go so that he could calm down. But one thing was for certain, they were going to solve this little issue tonight if it was the last thing Severus did.

Chapter End Notes:
So, we have finally come to the top of the mountain and there were a few more clues in there to more of what Harry's problem is...

Dear old Sev has also finally had it with his son, and he is going to find out exactly what is going through his head...before he purposely de-ages the boy=)