Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Oh my! We are almost done. We have one big question to answer: Is Snape going to kill Ginny and Harry's children?
What Will Happen?

“What is that going to do? How is that going to fix this problem?”

“You know that I will kill her. You know that she is not going to get out of here alive. You know that she is going to die. I want you to tell her it will be okay though. I want you to feel the pain that I felt when Lily died.” Snape sneered. “Go ahead and tell her.”

“Why do you want me to feel your pain?”

“Fine, you clearly don’t want to do it. That’s your choice then. Crucio!” Snape growled as the spell hit Ginny.

She began to convulse against Snape, who was holding her upright.

“Goddamnit Snape, I’ll do it. Just stop hurting my wife.” Harry said quickly.

Snape flicked his wand and Ginny stopped convulsing. There were tears in her eyes. “That heartless bastard.” Harry thought. “Ginny, you know I love you very much. I am going to make sure that everything will be alright. Everything will be okay.” Ginny nodded her head up and down. “There.” Harry looked up at Snape. “I did what you asked, so now please, give me my wife back.”

“No. I think you are forgetting something, Potter. My wife died, damn it. Now your’s has to die as well.”

“What the hell is this bullshit, Snape?” Harry questioned. He had to stall for time. He needed to come up with a plan and the best way to do that is to get Snape to keep talking. “You should know that I am more physically and mentally weak. You can break me worse by torturing me. I don’t think you have the balls to torture me though. Are you afraid that Voldemort will kill you? I want you to torture me because I know that you have a lot of hate for me. I am the reason, after all, that Lily Evans is dead. It was because I was born that she is gone. Why not punish the actual person who was responsible for taking her out of this world?”

“I am punishing that person. You may be a physically and mentally weak child, but that isn’t the proper way to make you hurt. I have to take away those that you love. You know that it is true. I know how you acted after Sirius Black died. This is the only way to hurt you. Now you have three seconds to say what you need to say to your wife. Then it ends for everyone.”

“Ginny….”

“One….”

“I love you so much….”

“Two….”

“And you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.”

“Three….”

“I love you too, Harry.” She whispered

“Avada…”

Boom! The door was blown open causing everything to happen at once. Harry leapt forward, knocking Ginny over as the spells rocketed through the room. Snape was taken by surprise. He had not heard the footsteps that Harry had heard. Snape went flying into the wall at a blistering speed, knocking the back of his head against the wall. He slid down it unconscious. There was a blur of green and purple as Harry and Ginny laid on the floor, Harry whispering “I got you’ into Ginny’s ear.

“Are you okay, Harry?” A deep voice questioned.

“Yeah, we are fine Kingsley.” Harry responded as he helped Ginny off the ground.

Ginny flew into Harry’s arms and she cried. Harry stood there and held her tight, never wanting to let her go again. He kissed her on the forehead as she cried into his chest.

“It’s okay. It’s over.” Harry kept saying over and over.

He saw Kingsley throw Snape over his shoulder and leave the room with the unconscious man. Snape was most likely going to Azkaban now.

“Are you okay, Potter?” Mcgonagall asked.

“Yeah, we are fine. You guys got here just in time.”

“I can tell that we did. Are you sure that everyone is okay?”

“Yes.”

“Very well then. You should get Ginny and the kids back home. I think Molly Weasley will be glad to see them unharmed.” Harry stared at her, confused. “She was the one who told us what had happened. We were unsure of where you were, but there were some nearby civilians that saw you running toward the house. Now, Go Harry.”

This is where things become questionable. We know for sure that Harry takes his family back home and there is a very tearful reunion with Molly Weasley. What we are not sure about it very interesting. Newspapers tell us that Severus Snape was to be sentenced to death, but Harry says that this never happened. There had been a mass breakout of Azkaban prisoners about two months after Severus Snape had been arrested, but he was not to escape, newspapers reported. How Harry had seen him a month later baffles everyone. It was the one night that everything ended. Harry had found Voldemort in the forbidden forest with a few of his closest followers around him. No one knew that Harry was here, but it was time for it all to end. It is fitting that it should come to this. 21 years after Lily Evans and James Potter were murdered by Voldemort

“Harry Potter…..” Voldemort said in his cool, snakelike voice. “Are you going to run away again, or are you going to face me like a man?”

“It’s time for this to end, Riddle.”

“I would very much agree with you. I have a proposition for you. I know that you think you can fight me, but I would like to trade something. You are to willingly give yourself up and I shall release this man.” Voldemort explain, grabbing a man in a cloak and throwing him on the ground before Harry.

The man landed with a hard thud and slowly attempted to push himself up. The man looked up at Harry through swollen eyes. The man had been beaten and tortured viciously. He was almost unrecognizable. There was blood coming from the man’s nose and bruises covered his face.

“Harry.” Severus Snape whispered

Chapter End Notes:
Wow. We have one chapter left and one question left. What is Harry going to do?