Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Last chapter guys. This one is short, but I figured that it needed to be it's own chapter
Let's Go Home, Dad

Harry was pushing Snape toward Lily's grave. Everything had been repaired from their argument two months ago. Harry had been punished for running out of the house like that, but he was willing to take whatever punishment his father decided to give him. When the pair had reached Lily's grave, they remained silent for a moment. It was Harry who was the first one to speak.

"Why does her grave say "the last enemy to be conquered shall be death"? Isn't that a death eater saying?"

"It is a death eater saying, but it meant something different to your mother and I. At our wedding, I told her that our love for each other was so strong that death couldn't and wouldn't keep us apart." Snape answered, before returning to silence.

Harry looked down at his dad and knew that he was talking to Lily. Harry looked back up, silently speaking to his mother.

"Mom, I love you so much. I thank you for what you did for us and I'm glad that I found dad."

After Harry spoke, he looked at this scene. Severus Snape and Harry Potter, no Harrison Snape, were standing in front of Lily Evans' grave. Before that Quidditch match, not even in Harry's wildest dreams did he think that he and Snape would be standing there.

"Are you ready to go, son?" Snape questioned, placing his hand on Harry's.

"Yes. Let's go home, Dad."

The End.
Chapter End Notes:
So that's the end. How did you like it? Please tell me