Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not anything 
All other rights belong to JKR.
No intention to gain any monetary benefits.

They are laughing at you not with you.

Professor McGonagall choice to host a small class to teach students how to become animagus, it was a class for only returning 7th years and a few special students that where either very powerful or was a war hero.

Ron and Hermione where too busy with their lives to pick up a special class but Harry signed up with nothing better to do. He was taking a break form dating, saving the world to learn who he really was. He spent his first 11 years of life being abused. He then spent 7 years almost dying trying to fit in what people wanted him to be, and saving the world. He also remember being told that your animagus is based on of who you truly are.

Harry walked into the room to see Neville, Draco Malfoy, Luna Lovegood, Pansy Parkinson, Terry Boots and Hannah Abbott seemed to have signed up.

McGonagall smiled at the small group "These," she pulled out of group of glass vials with light blue liquid," are animagus potions. They will temporarily turn you into your the animal form you would take if you were to become an animagus."

Harry smiled as he daydreamed of what he could be maybe a big brave lion, or an eagle; he did like to fly. He took the vial from McGonagall. Maybe he'd be a deer like his mom or dad or maybe a wolf! He looked up when he realized it was his turn. He pressed his soft light pink lips against the vial and let the cold potion slide down his thought. He began to get smaller and smaller, white fur soon began to cover his body. A large tail began to from and soon in the place where he had once stood, was a small white Leucistic sugar glider with large green eyes.

The room soon filled with laughter and awws. He soon turned back blushing, McGonagall held back a chuckle "You where very cute, harry" harry sighed no matter how cute it was he needed to learn more about sugar gliders. But for now his life sucked.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you like the new oneshot story group. If you have any requests of an animal or a request of a full story just ask.