Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not anything
All other rights belong to JKR.
No intention to gain any monetary benefits.
When Life hands you nuts, What do you make?
             It happen so quickly, he had been falling, after tripping from the astronomy tower. Ron, Hermione, and him where working on finding there animagus forms. Hermione was able to turn her eyes slits, and Ron could make whiskers appear on his face. He hadn't been able to turn part of him animistic he had become worried that he wasn't powerful enough. His parents could do it. He just wanted to make Sirius proud that he was able to turn into an animal. Maybe it was because he was a nobody. He didn't have any real personality. He just wanted to please people. He didn't want to be a freak. He didn't even know who he really was. He just wanted to be free, to know who he really is. He had tripped over a bunch of the books, but he was shocked he was gently floating. It was became a lot of fun. He let out squeals. Hermione gasped Harry was a cute little Japanese dwarf flying squirrel. Harry landed gently on his feet turning back into a human "IMA GONNA DO THAT AGAIN!" with a large smile he started to run the astronomy tower stairs. Sometime life was kind.
Chapter End Notes:
If you have any requests of an animal or a request of a full story just ask.