Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not anything
All other rights belong to JKR.
No intention to gain any monetary benefits.
A secret that can't be told

          Harry would never tell anyone what his animagus, Ron had always made fun of Draco but what would happen if Ron knew what he became. What if Ron hated him for it? What if worst he was made fun of because of his animagus. He had discovered his anmagus over the summer.

           It was a hot day and he could feel the sun rays hit his thin body as he pushed a heavy lawnmower. He was sore, he had been working non stop lately and the welts had yet to heal. He was attacked, his large cousin started to chase him and off he ran. He ran into the woods. Dudley started to diet so now he was skinnier and he had a better chance of catching him, he felt his body change slowly he got smaller and smaller. His clothes began to disappear and his body soon cover in pure black fur, where his glasses use to be was now two white circles of fur, his scar was now just a gray patch of fur in a shape of a lighting-bolt. He was a ferret. No one can ever learn of these.

To be continued...
Chapter End Notes:
If you have any requests of an animal or a request of a full story just ask.