Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Epilogue

Harry stood in the doorway his arm draped around Gabrielle, his wife of ten years. After finishing Hogwarts he had travelled with his father. They had gone to France and Harry had taken the opportunity to call upon the Delacour family as Bill and Fleur Weasley were visiting. He had seen Gabrielle again and they had agreed to write to each other. When she was old enough he had courted and married her. Ginny Weasley had been very upset about it and hadn’t spoken to him since.

They both looked on fondly as Harry’s Daddy told the story of how Harry had become his son to his growing number of grandchildren. They had yet to tell him that baby number five was on the way.

Albus sat across the way, his eyes twinkling as he looked upon his family. There had been a few times in the early years when Lily’s handprint had been visible but he soon learnt whether to interfere or not with the men’s lives. Surprisingly hiding Harry from his irate father when he was in trouble was allowed as it gave Severus time to calm down.

Severus held his youngest grandson in his lap. He smiled at the emerald green eyes that looked up at him in awe. There was plenty of love in the room and he had never been so grateful for those ghostly visitors all those years ago.

The End.